Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

In the morning, I woke, made coffee, and sat outside enjoying the weather and my cup. I walked over to the ocean and went along the shoreline enjoying feel of the water on my feet and ankles. I drank most of my coffee before heading back to my RV.

It was warm, even in the morning. I saw two girls out running and both were wearing very little. I returned to my RV for breakfast. After breakfast and cleaning up, I went out to my chaise and lay back. I snoozed a bit in the bright sun.

I woke to a giggle. A younger girl was standing at the foot of my chaise looking at me. Actually, she was looking at my meat which was sticking down the leg of my shorts. She saod, “You must be X, the guy Dee and Jenny hooked up with yesterday.”

I nodded. “Who are you?”

“I’m Morgan. Dee and Jenny have been staying next door to me and my aunt. I want to try you in all my holes.”

“How old are you, Morgan?”

“I’m nineteen.” She pulled her drivers’ license from a front pocket of her cutoffs to show me. Her cutoffs were obviously an effort to get rid of as much denim as possible. She turned around and I saw that the back was cut away to expose each butt cheek. There wasn’t much left in front either. Her top was a string bikini top.

“Okay, out here or do you want to go inside?”

“Out here.” I pushed my shorts down off my legs. My meat was standing tall. She looked a little surprised but dropped her shorts and untied the strings on her top. Naked, she moved on top of me to give me access to a tight cunt. She pushed down as I pushed up and my cock was buried in her snatch. She groaned as our pelvises met. I fucked her hard until she orgasmed on my cock. She eased down. “Shit! You haven’t cum yet!”

I gave her a smile. “Why don’t you suck me? Let’s see if you can take me down your throat!” She pulled off and scooted down. She took me in her mouth tasting her juices on my meat. She quickly reached her gag reflex, came up a little, and then forced her throat taking me all the way down and deep into her throat. I could feel her convulse on my cock since it was probably deeper than anything she had had before.

She pulled off wheezing. “Shit!, You go in further than anyone I’ve ever had!” She went back down forcing her throat. I let my cum rise and shot a big load straight into her stomach. She was gulping since I wasn’t releasing her head. I eased off my flow and let her up. She was gasping and swallowing. “Shit! When you cum, it really shoots out!”

She stood. “Come on to my place. I want to be fucked and my aunt and I have friends who will want some of that cock, too.” I shrugged. She grabbed her clothes but put nothing on. I grabbed my shorts and slipped my sandals on my feet. I followed her butt cheeks down to the end of the drive to a trailer that had, by its looks, been there for a while. We went inside to see two other girls in a hot sixty-nine. Morgan looked at my cock and saw it rise. Her eyes widened. She whispered, “Fuck her ass!” I moved into position and pushed into the top girl’s butt. She groaned into the other girl’s cunt causing her to cum. The other girl was watching my meat disappear into her friend’s ass.

I wasn’t being gentle but was just pounding the girl. She moaned, “What’s in my ass?”

Morgan said, “It’s a huge cock.”

I was pounding into her butt and she started to cum spraying her friend wo was below her. Then, I shot my load into her ass. I didn’t pump but just held it deep inside her ass while my cock pumped cum in her intestines. It started to leak out around my cock as her sphincter loosened with her orgasms. Her girl friend lapped it up and licked my balls. I pulled out of her ass slowly. When my cock came out, a river of cum flowed out of her ass onto the girl on the floor. Morgan put her head close and I pulled her to lick the girl’s ass hole. I had really unloaded!

The one on the bottom looked up at me and said, “Hi! I’m Stacy. I want to try that later.” I nodded.

The one I ha just butt fucked turned around and said, “Shit! You are really big! I’m Ellen.”

“I’m Xavier but go by X. It was good to meat you.” I grinned and had emphasized the word, “meat.” I had moved into a chair. Everyone sat up and moved to a chair or sofa. It wasn’t a fancy place but looked like a place to hang. I figured drinking and screwing along with some drug use were normal here.

After a while, I stood. “I’m going to the beach. Catch you later.” I got nods in response. I pulled on my shorts and sandals. I left.

Upon returning to my RV, I pulled on swim trunks and went swimming. The water was calm and the exercise felt good. After playing a bit, I walked the shore. I had a big towel and lay on it. I had been getting enough sun to be tanned. My trunks didn’t hide my bulge but did keep it from escaping into view. Not surprisingly, I saw no children but did see a number of older couples. There were a few out my age. Some of the younger ones were wearing very skimpy suits. I noticed that some of the more senior individuals and couples were also wearing skimpy suits. One older couple in their late forties or fifties were both wearing thongs and looked great. They all made the beach interesting eye candy. I reacted as usual by hardening. My bulge was bigger but couldn’t escape.

It was lunchtime and I walked to my RV. I washed off in a public shower getting the salt off my skin and out of my hair. It felt good.

Once in my RV, I prepared a simple lunch and ate. I thought and decided to see the sights. Instead of taking the Prius, I rented a bicycle at the office. The guy there suggested a wide tire model to make life easier when on the beach. I went with his recommendation.

I wheeled out of the park and rode along heading into the downtown area, such as it is. I rode around looking at everything and enjoying the views and houses. I noticed that one of the cruise ships was in port and all those people were walking around the area. I rode away from the dock area and found a quiet little restaurant and bar. I locked the bike using the lock provided and went inside. It was a beach motif which, while it wasn’t original, did lend its theme to the female servers dressing scantily. That suited me. I ordered a beer and nachos.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.