Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

I was now alone and a little relieved. I drove through Miami and traveled to the Everglades. There was camping there. I paid for a slot. I pulled the Prius off its trailer planning to tour in the morning. I cooked a decent supper and talked to Beth telling her about the status of the trip. She admitted that neither girl looked to be what I had had in the past as a traveling companion. I suggested that she was. She told me that that was a possibility. Her boss had lost an intra-company political race and left. She wasn’t sure of her status with the new CFO. I told her that, if she needed me, I would be on a plane to Nashville immediately. I could feel her smile over my phone. She ended with, “X, we’ll see. Right now, I waiting to determine what will happen and who it will happen to. My boss wasn’t the only one who lost a job.”

I got off the phone thinking that her job might not be as good as before and that she might join me. I slept soundly.

I toured the Everglades. It was during the week and there weren’t many people this week. I enjoyed it and read all about everything. I had eaten out and pulled into my site late in the afternoon. No one else was parked close. I fixed a simple supper with plans to move on in the morning.

In the morning, I loaded up. I drove north and east to make my way to US-1 and head south. There was agriculture and then the south end of the greater Miami area. As I drove south,, there were fewer and fewer people. Once into the actual area of the keys beyond Key Largo, the beauty caught my attention. I stopped for the day at Bahia Honda Park. I paid for a space and parked. There were some extra rules. After reviewing them, I would have no problems. It was the middle of the afternoon and I went swimming in the Atlantic and the Gulf both! After a while, I got out and showered off the salt. Once back in the RV, I dressed and then unloaded the Prius. I took it in search of a restaurant thinking seafood. That, I quickly found, was a “duh” thought since they all were. I had a great meal with a good white wine. I drove back to my RV happily full of food. I pulled a chaise out and sat down to enjoy the last remaining bit of twilight.

I called Beth and brought her up to date. She told me that the new CFO was making changes just to do it. She felt she would be left without a job or in a dead end. She wasn’t happy. I tried to comfort her. I also told her that I would fly to Nashville if she desired. She told me to hold off for now. She said that, if she were fired, she might fly out to join me! I told her she would be welcome.

We talked a little more but had said what really needed to be said. In my mind, I had mixed emotions. While I knew she was proud of her career and abilities, I would enjoy an unemployed Beth traveling with me. We would see. I went to sleep.

In the morning, I packed and left for Key West.

Shortly after I passed the city limits sign, I found a campground that looked okay. I hooked up and unloaded the Prius. I left for lunch after putting the sticker on my car for easy entry. I found a funky bar and grill that served a good lunch. When I checked in, I talked to the reception person who was also the manager. I paid for a month and was told that I could leave my RV locked at the site if I flew to Nashville for a while.

After lunch, I went to my RV and pulled the chaise out and lay back to get more sun. I even snoozed a bit. After a while, I slowly woke to see a couple of good looking women standing before me looking at my right shorts leg. I squinted down and saw that my cock was extended down with the head peeking out from the bottom.

One of them blushed to see me notice them staring at my meat. I said, “Good afternoon, ladies.”

They both blushed.

I answered, “Would you like to join me in a beer, glass of wine, or a drink?”

She looked at my crotch. “Is that real?”

“Why don’t you feel it and find out?”

She blushed again but walked over slowly extending her hand toward my cock. It made her effort easier by getting harder and more elongated. She gently rubbed it whispering, ‘Wow! I’ve never seen one that big before.”

Her friend said, “Dee, he may let us do more than that.”

“Dee” snatched her hand back. “Jenny, I’ve never done anything like that!”

“I haven’t either but I’m curious.”

I said, “Let’s go into my RV and satisfy at least your curiosity.”

They looked at each other and my cock that now extended down my leg toward my knee. “Dee” nodded slowly. “Okay, let’s go in. What’s your name?”

“My name’s Xavier but everyone calls me, X.” I stood and we went inside my RV.

As we went inside, one said, “I’m Dee and she’s Jenny. We’re here to celebrate the final decree in her divorce.” Jenny’s left hand was vacant but there was a white mark where her rings had been.

Jenny said, “I’m not sure about this.”

I said, “You don’t have to do anything, not even look.”

“I want to look.” There was a small seating area next to the dinette and they sat down. I was standing before them and dropped my shorts. My cock sprung out erect and ready. Dee and Jenny gasped. Jenny said, “I’ve never seen one that big.” She hesitated. “May I touch it?”

“Sure.” I tried to smile encouragingly.

I shuffled closer as Jenny stretched out her hand to fondle my cock. She gently and firmly slid her hand up and down the shaft making it the tiniest bit harder. A drop of pre-cum appeared on the end. She used her finger to touch it as she stopped stroking me. She brought her finger to her lips and sucked it clean. “Mmm! That’s good.” Her friend looked at her shocked.

Jenny’s head moved toward my groin and I slowly moved closer to facilitate whatever she had in mind. She kissed the end and then opened mouth to take the head of my cock in her mouth. She sucked on it. When she pulled off, she moaned, “Mmm!” She looked at her friend. “I liked that and I liked the taste.” She lowered her head and engulfed my head sucking the entire head into her mouth with her lips over the glans. Her tongue was busy and she had some pre-cum to swallow. She did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.