Lottery Winner Travels
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

I went out to the RV and checked it over. I made a shopping list for food but would wait to determine what Abigail and Nats might want to add to it. I sat back and waited. A bit over an hour later, a car pulled into my drive and Nats and Abigail got out. They each had one suitcase. We loaded everything into the RV and I pulled out heading to a shopping center while the girls went over my list adding a few things to it.

I parked at the center and the three of us went into the grocery store to shop. Both girls drew a lot of attention for their clothing choices. Abigail was wearing a halter top that fit her tightly along with a very short, tight pair of shorts. Nats wore a cropped top tee shirt that showed under boob. Her shorts were at least as abbreviated as Abigail’s. Both wore sneakers. I was wearing my shorts and sandals with a tee shirt. The girls made a fetching pair showing lots of skin and hiding what little was covered very ineffectively.

We finished shopping and had plenty of bagging help from two guys. I managed to push the cart out by myself. We loaded the RV. Nats returned the cart to a rack closer to the store while Abigail and I put things away. Nats returned in time to help us finish. I got in the driver’s seat and we moved out. We were soon on I-65 headed south. We stopped for the first night just north of Birmingham at an RV park.

The girls had been playing while I drove. I could see and watched Nats fist both Abigail’s holes pushing far into her ass. After she finished her orgasms, Nats sucked her holes while Abigail began to fist her holes. Abigail could only get three fingers in Nats’ cunt but managed to get her entire fist in her little ass. Nats rode with Abigail’s hand in her ass for most of an hour orgasming repeatedly.

I found the sign for an RV park and pulled off the Interstate. The girls released each other and washed off. They both put on micro skirts with no panties for our arrival. We all got out to check in. The guy at the counter almost had his eyes pop out. He was stammering when Nats bent at the waist to reach something on a bottom shelf exposing her ass and cunt since her legs weren’t close together.

I winked at him. “It’s hard to travel with them.” He nodded. They discovered the curtained area where the X-rated movies were kept and went through the curtain. I spoke softly. “Go in there and the one who mooned you will suck you dry.”

He looked at me and I nodded. He abandoned the register and went through the curtain. I heard him whisper loudly, “Oh, fuck!” A very few minutes later, Nats came out swallowing and he followed zipping his shorts. “The other one wants you to go in there.”

I grinned and went through the curtain. Abigail was on a chair facing away from the curtain with her little skirt pulled over her hips. I unzipped and hauled out my cock. I stuffed it up her ass with no warning or preparation. Nats had given her some saliva, apparently. She groaned when I went all the way inside her rectum. I pumped her hard and fast shooting my load deep in her butt. As I went out, Nats went in. I heard her whisper, “Pie!” Abigail moaned some more before they both came out into the open area. I had paid for the night and was ready to go. I held the door for the girls as each left. As they walked out, they each flipped the back of their skirt up exposing their butts to the clerk’s view.

When I looked back, he was grinning. We got in the RV and went to our site and I hooked up. We then went inside and I said, “Nats, bend over the dining table and flip that skirt up. I’m going to ream you out.”

She didn’t hesitate bending over with her legs spread. Abigail moved between her legs and tongued both her holes. By the time she moved out of the way, I had doffed my shorts. I pushed my cock deep into her ass. She moaned as she was stretched. I began to pound her ass hearing her grunt with each inward thrust as my cock went into her rectum.

“Shit, that’s deep! Fuck my ass! Cum so deep in my ass that I can taste it! Fuck! Shit! Now!” I filled her butt with cum. “I can feel your cock pulsing as you cum. Give me the cream!”

I filled her butt with a really big load. Abigail was very ready when I pulled out to put her mouth to Nats’ butt hole and suck. She was gulping as it poured from that abused ass. Nats slid around and sucked me clean. The girls shared my cum by kissing. We all lay back exhausted for the moment.

We later rose, cleaned up, and cooked supper. After supper, we sat outside and finished the bottle of wine we had with our spaghetti. The girls and I were sitting on chaise loungers. The girls were wearing their skirts and I was wearing shorts with baggy legs. As soon as I got a little hard, the head of my cock extended down and stuck out just a little. The girls had opened their legs exposing their cunts and asses to the gazes of passersby.

No one did anything but look. It got darker and we went inside. The girls stripped and got on the bed fondling each other. Nats soon had three fingers in Abigail’s ass. I pushed my cock into Nats’ cunt making her moan as she stretched to take me deep. She added her pinkie and then her thumb to fist Abigail’s ass. Abigail was licking both of us where Nats and I came together. When my cock softened and fell out, Abigail sucked me down her throat. When she came off, she went to Nats cunt and sucked to get my cum from her dilated cunt. Nats slowly closed up though the lips of her cunt looked red.

Abigail moaned, “Nats, please take you hand out of my ass. Gently!” Nats hand came out and I noticed that there were brown streaks on Nats hand. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up. She came out and Abigail went in. She took longer with the commode flushing at least twice. When she came out, she softly said, “I need some enema mix. X, you like anal and I do, too. I need to get cleaner. I don’t like to suck my shit off hands or cocks.”

I said, “We can stop somewhere in the morning.”

With that resolved, we lay in the bed and slept. In the morning, I woke to Abigail sucking my cock. I just relaxed into it. I shot a big morning load which she swallowed. I relaxed my bladder and pissed her throat some. She swallowed all that, too. I pushed her off and went to the bathroom and finished my morning piss and showered. Coming out, I pulled on shorts, sandals, and a tee shirt. I started coffee.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.