Lottery Winner Travels
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

I woke late that evening still in bed with Raven. She woke, too. “Go to your place and clean up. I’ll do the same and we can go eat a late supper somewhere.”

“Okay. I’ll be back soon.”

That’s what we did. Supper was fine with a glass of wine each. Over supper, we talked. Raven said, “That was the wildest scene! I don’t think I had ever imagined that.”

“What have you done?”

“X, I thought I had done it all until today. I love anal. I’ve had my cunt and ass sucked before to get a cream pie or more out. I’ve never cared for pussy though. I always thought I could handle anything anal. I’ve even had double anal twice and been fisted though never elbow deep. I like a cock in my cunt but prefer anal. That’s how I started. I wasn’t on the pill and I wanted to screw. My boyfriend at the time was older and suggested it. We did and he made it good. I’ve been anal oriented ever since though I like my cunt fucked, too. I’ve sucked a lot of cock before and after they’ve been in my ass. That same guy introduced me to gang bangs. You are one of the biggest I’ve ever had so I was amazed that those bitches could take the horse cocks all the way. I’m not sure that I could. Some day though, I may try it.”

We finished our meals and I paid the check. We went back to her cabin and started making out. We were soon in her bed spooning with her in front. “Put that club in my ass. Fuck me! Ugh!” I pushed in balls deep and she took every inch. We fucked enthusiastically until she orgasmed and I shot a big load in her butt. I lay back and we slept until morning.

In the morning, we showered together and I told her good bye. I loaded up and headed east. Despite a late start, I drove to the west side of Oklahoma City. I pulled into an RV park and was given a site for the night. I had used a rest area for a lunch spot so wanted a good meal. I unloaded the Prius and drove out to the main road to find a Japanese steakhouse. I ordered big and ate a great meal.

After I finished and paid, my waitress invited me to go next door. She said, “Bar, drink, much fun.” She was a pretty little thing just at five feet tall wearing an absurdly short skirt and a tiny halter top. She continued, “I go to play there.” I nodded. I walked over and went inside after paying a five dollar cover which included my first beer.

At first, I thought it was a strip joint but then quickly realized the girls would do more, much more. I knew that when I saw one lean over a table and get butt fucked next to me. He wasn’t gentle and shot his load deep inside her little ass. Another Asian girl sucked his load from her ass and polished the knob of his cock orally.

I figured they were all legal age. Though small, they looked old enough in their faces. One had a particularly good body and, from her face, might be in her forties. Her tits had a slight bit of sag to them, too. One girl looked like her in the face and called the older one, Mama San. That didn’t keep either of them being butt fucked. I decided to see what they could do. I unzipped and pulled my meat from my shorts.

I quickly hardened and the girls noticed the flag pole sticking up in the air even though it had no flag. The oldest came to me and said, “Fifty dollar for ass fuck. You chose girl. Suck clean included.”

I smirked. Okay, that one. I pulled a fifty from my pocket and pointed at the older of the two daughters. She smiled and walked over to me with plenty of shimmy to her hips. She saw my meat and suddenly had a big, genuine smile. She was wearing a super short skirt. She leaned forward over the table and flipped it over her butt. She wasn’t wearing panties. She spread her legs and, looking around to the right, smiled at me. “Have good ass, yes?”

I shuffled behind her and said, “You’ve a great ass.” I shoved my meat into her butt. She gave a grunt when the head of my cock went by her sphincter and another when my pelvis smacked against her butt cheeks. I thought she was possibly the tightest butt I had ever had. I fucked her hard following her moaning requests.

It didn’t take very long before I shot a big load in her rectum. Finally, I fell back tired from my exertions. The mama was at the girl’s ass to suck down my cum. She finished with her and turned to me and swallowed my cock deep into her throat. She gave me a lot of sucking until I hardened again.

I said, “I have another fifty for your ass.”

She looked surprised. “I am old. My girls are younger and tight still.”

I reached for my shorts and pulled another fifty from the pocket. “I want you.” She shrugged and smiled. She bent over the table and flipped her slightly longer skirt over her butt cheeks.

She looked back and said, “Fuck my ass, mister. Shoot your load inside me.”

I slid my cock into her ass. She opened up to take every inch. “Shit!” She exclaimed. “I love being butt fucked by a big one. Fuck my ass! Cum in my rear!” She had a very slight accent. She seemed to enjoy being butt fucked. I fucked her a long time before I shot my load into her butt. She held me close with her hands holding my hips.

I felt the need. “I have to piss. Let me go.”

“Yes!” She moaned, “Piss my ass!” Fill my butt with hot piss!” I released my bladder and gave her a hot piss enema. After a moment, she whispered hoarsely, “Save a little for me to drink.”

I held it and slowly pulled out. She turned and engulfed my cock with her mouth swallowing as I pissed in her mouth giving her that as well as the cum still on it.

We finally pulled back. She said, “Thank you. If you want more tonight, it’s free.” I nodded and fell back into my chair. One of the other girls came to her and sucked her backside swallowing my piss and cum from her ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.