Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

I lazed around some more eating a light breakfast and drinking more coffee. I decided to skip lunch and went to the clothing optional pool. I walked in to the enclosed area to see one couple and two single women there sunning. One of the women was nude while the other was wearing a tiny thong suit that left her completely exposed. I wasn’t sure why she had bothered wearing it. Nothing was hidden. Both women were shaved.

All three were in their forties and in very good shape. I picked a lounge, stripped, and lay back to get some sun. The naked single woman walked over. “Would you let me play with your club?”

“Sure. However, it goes in deep wherever it’s put.”

“That’s my plan.”

I smiled and said, “Have at it.”

I opened my legs and she knelt between them. Leaning forward, she sucked my cock into her mouth and down her throat burying her nose in my public hair. She held her head down tight to my pelvis until she had to come up for air. Taking a deep breath, she went back down. Her throat worked my length along with her tongue which laved my balls. I could feel suction on the head of my cock. She was not only willing to deep throat me but seemed eager to have me tickle her tonsils.

She even pressed down to force my cock as deep into her throat as it could possibly get. The couple was grinning when they walked up. The woman said, “I see that my sister, Gwen, has already started on you. I guess I had better get her open for later.” She knelt behind “Gwen” and stuck two fingers in her upturned butt.

Her guy moved behind her and stuck his slightly larger than normal cock in her. I quickly found it was her ass. She moaned, “Mark, you’re plugging my ass again.! Shit!” She added a finger or fingers to “Gwen” causing her to gurgle on my cock.

The one wearing the tiny thong stood and walked over. “I can’t believe she got it all.”

The woman behind her said, “She’ll take him balls deep in her ass and cunt in a moment. Ugh! Damn, John! I wish you would use a little lube!”

The thong wearing woman sat on the lounge next to me to watch. The woman behind Gwen pulled her hands away from her sister and said, “Mount him, Gwen!”

Gwen came off my cock, turned around to reverse cowgirl, and came down on my cock letting it pop through her sphincter until it was balls deep in her ass. She made a woof sound as she landed on my pelvis.

“Missy, eat out our watcher’s cunt if she will let you,” said the guy in her butt, John. “Missy” moved to the woman when she lay back spreading her legs. Missy put her mouth to the woman’s cunt after pushing the minuscule bit of fabric aside. The woman had watched, wide eyed, as Gwen took my cock up her ass all the way with each stroke.

Missy was sucking and licking on her cunt as I fucked Gwen with powerful upstrokes to march her pushing down. Her ass was tight on my cock but she seemed to want it inside her badly like she had sucked it earlier.

While John idly fucked Missy, his hand went over to Gwen’s cunt. He started with two fingers as I watched over her shoulder and felt in the tightening of her ass on my cock. He quickly added a third and then fourth finger. I heard, “Oh, shit!” from beside me and saw that Missy had pushed three fingers in the woman’s cunt. The woman’s legs came up spreading wide to allow more access. She moaned as Missy stuck a finger in her ass. Gwen moaned as John got his entire hand in her cunt.

Beside me, I heard a loud groan. I could see that Missy had added fingers to both the woman’s holes. I was getting close and really powering up in Gwen’s ass. She was steadily moaning her orgasms when I held her down as my cock flexed in her rectum shooting my load into her intestine. I finally lay back. Gwen did the same. I could feel John gradually withdraw his hand from her cunt. Missy had been filled with his load in her ass and the woman had had a thunderous orgasm with multiple fingers in her cunt and ass as well as Missy’s mouth on her clit. Gwen pulled off my cock and turned to suck me clean. Missy sucked her ass. To my surprise, John sucked Missy’s ass. Finally, they all lay back quietly resting.

The woman who had worn the thong looked over at me. “Who are you? I’m Raven Mason.”

“I’m X, Xavier Marigold. I guess we’re the only ones who weren’t named previously.” I chuckled softly. “It makes the song title, ‘Getting to know you,’ have a whole new meaning.”

She grinned back. “I want that club in my pussy as soon as you can get hard again.”

I started wanking and quickly had an erection. She moved over and took my meat cowgirl style. We fucked some and then John came behind her and pushed his cock into her ass. “Oh, fuck! My ass!” She moaned as he started pounding her butt. He was quicker than I and shot a load in her butt. Missy moved to suck him clean and then suck Raven’s ass clean of his cum. I finally shot my load into her tight cunt and then lay back. She moved a little and my cock fell out of her cunt and into Missy’s mouth. When she left my freshly swabbed cock, she moved to Raven who moaned her pleasure at having her cunt sucked.

Raven just lay over me and shuddered through her orgasms. Finally, Missy backed off and Raven rolled off me. I noticed that it was lunch time and stood. Raven looked up and said, “Where are you going?”

“I thought I would go back to my RV and cook and eat lunch.”

Gwen said, “Sounds good. Why don’t both of you join us at our place. We can eat and play.”

I looked at Raven and nodded. She nodded and said, “Okay. Let me get my suit and cover-up.”

I pulled my clothes on and she put her minuscule suit back into place and pulled her net cover-up on over it. Gwen, Missy, and John covered their bodies minimally. Gwen, for example, was wearing a skirt that was more the length of a wide belt and a cropped tee shirt. When she moved, body parts showed. It was a good body and definitely on display.

Once inside a big RV, they stripped down. As they did, I watched with Raven. Missy and Gwen lay over the foot of the bed with their legs spread. John moved behind them and inserted two monster butt plugs, one in each butt. He wasn’t gentle and forced groans from each one. He slapped their butts. They stood and went into the kitchen area and pulled pots and cans.

John looked over at us and said, “I hope grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup will work for you two.”

I smiled. Raven said, “It will.” She grinned and then stood. She stripped off what little she was wearing. I shrugged and did the same.

Raven looked at me as I sat back down. “I want to try that monster in my ass.” She moved over me facing away. She lowered her body to mine letting my cock pop into her butt. She kept lowering until her butt cheeks were tight against my pelvis. Her bowel was working as she slowly moved up and down on my cock.

Gwen and Missy cooked the soup and sandwiches. I shot a load into Raven’s ass. Missy sucked it out of Raven’s ass while Gwen inhaled my cock polishing it clean. We all then ate lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.