Lottery Winner Travels
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

I decided not to cook and drove out to a local restaurant for supper. As I went by, I noticed that Kayla and Miriam had left. An older couple was lounging at the porch of the cabin. I ate some good Tex-Mex. I started back and pulled in at my site without fanfare. The family was finishing their supper and cleaning up. I went in and popped a lemonade and sat outside to chill.

Finished with their cleaning next to me, the family headed out to walk. As they came by, we exchanged greetings. I casually asked how long they planned to stay explaining that I had been here a few days and might stay a couple more. The father said that they were here for the weekend before heading back to jobs and colleges. I nodded and smiled.

Before they returned, I had gone inside and got in bed. I was still tired. I also realized that I missed being with Beth. I thought about that issue as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke at my usual hour rested. I started coffee while I stretched. I pulled on shorts, sandals, and a tee shirt going outside to sit and drink my coffee.

One of the girls from the site next to me came over and said, “I’m Karen. What’s your name?”

“I’m Xavier but go by X. I’m from Nashville.”

“Wow! That’s a long way. We’re from Phoenix. My sister and I go to college there as well. We’re natives of Phoenix.”

“Wow, yourself! I bet that most people can’t say that about where they live. I’m not a native of Nashville. I was born in Macon, Georgia, and moved to Nashville for its location and because that’s where my girl moved for her job.”

“Where is she?”

“She’s back in Nashville working. I’m on a long vacation after inheriting some money. I’ll probably drive to some long-term parking for my RV and fly back after this weekend. The other possibility is to drive back. She’s a nice girl though we don’t have any formal ties.”

Karen said, “I’m surprised she let’s you get out of her sight.”

“Like I said, we don’t have any formal ties or agreements about each other except for the house we own together and that’s strictly business.”

“I think you need to decide how you feel about her and work something out. You seem to care about her.”

“In some ways, I really do. However, you wouldn’t have known it by my actions two nights ago. It got very crazy.”

“Somehow, I think you get many women coming after you. The bulge in your shorts indicates that you’re packing. I dated a guy like that. He was tempted a lot. He finally had to make a decision and I wasn’t it. It made me think about me, too. I don’t do casual sex anymore. If that doesn’t work for a guy, then I don’t work for him. My sister is even more that way. Our parents were always straight so we had a good example.”

“I haven’t seen many of those.”

“They’re there, X, you just have to look for them. They aren’t targeted because they don’t play that way.”

“That’s a lot to think about early in the morning.”

“Thinking’s good for you. Try it, you’ll like it.”

She smiled as she walked back to her parents’ RV. Since I had been thinking already, it produced some thoughts. I decided to let them wander around to determine where they might lead.

I cooked a simple, quick breakfast and then cleaned up the RV. I realized that I needed to wash clothes, sheets, and towels. I gathered everything up and trekked to the central area which contained a laundry. I loaded two washers and set them going. While my stuff washed, I walked out going into the clothing optional pool area.

I walked in and, at a lounge, removed my clothes. I walked into the pool at the shallow end. I put in a few laps before exiting the water to lie on the lounge. I was on my back. A couple in their middle thirties, I think, took seats next to me, removed their clothes, and lay back to enjoy the sun. From their tans, this wasn’t their first time tanning nude.

Moments later, I noticed that the woman spread her legs open. She was shaved and was now on display. That was particularly true for those across the pool. She looked over at me and licked her lips! I began to harden.

She whispered, “If we go into the laundry where your stuff is washing, you can fuck my ass while my husband fucks my pussy. I love long, big ones.”

I noticed there was an entrance to the laundry area directly from the pool area. I thought, “What the hell?” Out loud, I said, “Sounds good. I’m ready if you two are.”

She stood gracefully and reached out for both of us with her hands. We stood and gave her our hands. She led us through the door into the laundry area. I had noticed that there was a door to the outside and that the room was air conditioned.

Once inside, her husband said, “Please sit down. Angelique will mount you.” I sat down in the large arm-less chair. “Angelique” stood over me and gently held my cock to penetrate her sphincter in a reverse cowgirl. She groaned as I went inside her rectum deeply without pause or lube. I could feel the walls of her butt grab at my cock. She never stopped nor hesitated. Her butt cheeks spread upon meeting my pelvis with a smacking sound. She grunted. In an old mirror across the room, I saw tears in her eyes from the pain of her impalement on my cock.

Her husband’s eyes had a little sadistic gleam as he reached down and took her ankles in his hands. He bent her legs up as he pushed his seven inches into her cunt making the fit tight for me in her ass. I moved as much as I could but he was pounding her savagely. She was grunting with every inward stroke.

He had stamina, too. He lasted longer than most men. If I had been able to move much, I think I might have popped before him. As it was, it was close. He came hard pumping into her body with each pulse of his cock. He pulled back and she dropped forward still on my erection. He fed his cock into her throat and she sucked hard as I moved and came filling her butt with my load.

She moaned on his cock and he pissed her throat. She gulped noisily many times but didn’t miss a drop. He finally pulled back and she was panting. He said, “Turn.” She lifted off my cock and turned around. Going to her knees, she sucked my cock diligently. He looked at me and said, “Piss her throat.” I could feel her nod on my cock. I released my bladder and pissed down her throat. She took it all. When I finished, she rose unsteadily and walked into the bathroom. She emptied her bowel of my cum and apparently some crap. I know that my cock had some brown on it when she rose off me and sucked it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.