Lottery Winner Travels
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

It was late morning before any of the three humans in the RV came out. I had been out for a while. King had been let out and had gone to the back area of their lot and done his business. He came over to where I was sitting in my site but wouldn’t cross the previously taught boundary.

Later, I saw April, Lena, and Todd walk out. Todd was shirtless and his wife and sister had little more on top. Lena was wearing a bikini top and bottom while April was wearing a cropped tee shirt and a bikini bottom. I could see nipples so she had nothing under the tee shirt. All three looked a bit worn.

I said, “Good morning.”

As they came closer, Todd said, “It’s definitely morning. I feel emptied.”

Lena said, “I feel reamed.” April nodded.

Lena moaned, “Between you, Todd, and King, I feel completely fucked.” I smirked a bit which she didn’t notice. I don’t think she would appreciate me correcting her grammar from “between” to “among.” I don’t think she was fucked in the ass that much particularly by big cocks.

King whined until April said, “Come,” in a low voice. He was between her legs with his nose buried in her crotch in an instant.

I said, “That dog sure likes cunt.”

April said, “He’ll take any hole most any time. If his tongue wasn’t so good, I would stop him. He would.” She sighed. “He is well trained.”

Todd said, “If you open your legs a bit more, Sis, he’ll mount you.”

“I know. I’m just going to let him lick me out. He’ll have to wait for more until later.”

The dog’s long tongue went inside her cunt a long way enticing an orgasm from her body. She pushed him away saying, “Enough, King. More later. Go, lie down.” King looked sad but moved off a few feet to lie down.

I said, “I was going to cook some breakfast. I have plenty. Would you like to join me?” Three heads nodded. The four of us stood and moved into my RV. It was both newer and nicer than their RV. April and Lena remarked to themselves about that. I gathered bacon and eggs from the fridge.

I started bacon and pulled hash browns from the freezer compartment and started them in another pan after pouring a bit of bacon grease in it. I had some more coffee and pointed them toward the pot, cups, and sugar and creamer. All three fixed coffee to suit. I laid the bacon out on a platter on top of a double thickness of paper towel. I said, “I’m scrambling the eggs.” All nodded.

When it was done, I got out paper plates, silverware, and put everything on the dining table. We ate. All three seemed to be doing better for a meal. I know I was.

Todd said, “Lena, give April’s ass a good lick. I’m going to fuck it.” She got in position before April. She pulled the bottoms off April and leaned in to give her cunt as well as her ass long licks. “Grab your knees, Sis.” He moved over his wife and she helped him target his sister’s butt hole.

He sank in all the way in her ass. “Shit, Todd! You always did like to just shove it deep in my butt.” He held himself in tight grinning.

I asked, “When did he first tap your ass?”

April said, “When I was fourteen. I had been blowing him and he had been sucking my cunt since we reached puberty. We wanted to fuck but getting me pregnant wasn’t a good idea. We overheard our father fucking our mother in the ass. She seemed to like it and talked about lube as he readied her butt. We tried it using olive oil the first time. He liked it and, after a few times, I did also.” Todd began to fuck his sister’s ass using long, slow strokes. Lena pulled off her bottoms and mounted April. I dropped my shorts and stood at her face. I fed her my erection which she took in her mouth and down her throat burying her nose in my pubic hair.

Todd pulled out of April. “Lena, come here and suck my cock.”

She pulled away from my cock and April’s mouth. She took hold of my cock and pulled me with her. She sucked Todd’s cock down her throat. As she swallowed the head of his cock, she pointed to April’s ass. I grinned and pushed in deeply. She groaned when I bottomed out with my pelvis smacking her butt cheeks.

Todd said, “Get on your hands and knees, Lena.” I heard movement and turned my head. Todd continued, “Come, King. Mount.” King was behind his wife in a flash mounting and rutting until he found an open hole.

Lena lifted her head off Todd’s cock to moan, “He’s in my ass!” Then, she grunted with a little scream. “He knotted my ass! Shit! That hurt!” I could see the dog’s haunches moving rapidly to fuck while keeping his knot in her to tie her. Her moans went up a note indicating to me that he was spraying the inside of her ass with doggy cum. I pounded April and shot my load deep into her ass.

I finished shooting my load and pulled out of April’s ass. Todd pushed Lena to her butt and Lena began to suck. King was still mounted. He turned them butt to butt with his cock finally popping out of her ass. Lena cleaned out April’s ass. April moved around and returned the favor. Todd got hard again and fucked her another time shooting another load into her body. Lena sucked her sister in-law clean. Everyone collapsed wasted.

When it was time for lunch, we went to their RV and Lena cooked while April showered. We all ate and then Lena took a shower followed by Todd. We had worn some clothes to go between the RV’s. We dressed again.

Finally, Todd stood. “Lena, April, we have to go. We all have to work in the morning.” They nodded. I helped them pack and unhook. They pulled out to drive to their home or homes. The space next to me was empty again and I was tired. I opened a chaise and lay back to get some rays and take it easy. It worked. I went inside my RV for supper, ate, and went to bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.