Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

It was now late afternoon. I said, “Why don’t we clean up. I’ll take us all out to eat.” That statement met with nods and we cleaned up. I went to my RV returning in the Prius. We managed to get all of us in it.

All three of the women were dressed in micro-length skirts. Sylvia was the only one wearing panties and hers was only a thong. Getting in the Prius was a flashing event for all of them. I drove us to a steakhouse at their request. Getting out was a repeat of the flashing. Connie, I discovered, had a butt plug in red to match her dress.

She was the last out and whispered, “I want a train run on my ass if we can get you some help.” My eye brows raised and she smiled. I shrugged.

We went inside and took seats at the bar to wait for our seats. Everyone noticed the three as they were showing lots of tanned legs. We were seated in the bar area in a booth. Sylvia and I went in to each of the sides first leaving Connie and Angela on the outside. I’m not sure either one had any of the skirt to their dresses under their asses while sitting.

Our service by a guy was excellent. The women all had drinks. I decided not to drink as the designated driver. We ate. After eating and paying, we stayed in the bar with Connie and Angela sitting on the ends of the booth. I could see that Angela’s skirt was at her hips exposing her. A guy wedged in. She opened her legs for him. I heard her whisper, “My friend, Connie, wants a train run on her ass. Will you join in?”

The guy’s eyes widened. He nodded. He managed to get out, “What about you?”

“I just fuck straight. X plowed me hard today so I may just watch.”

In forty minutes, we left with eight guys following the Prius back to their site. We all went inside. Connie stripped off her dress which was all she was wearing. She lay forward over the dining table. “Sylvia, pull the plug out. Guys, who’s first in my ass. Fuck my butt hard!”

Sylvia pulled the plug from Connie’s ass and the train started. All had decent cocks though none were really big. None were gentle. Connie was calling for them to fuck her hard and fill her butt with cum. The first two quickly shot their loads up her butt. Sylvia moved into place and began to suck her ass. She also pushed the butt plug into Connie’s cunt before moving back to let another push a hard cock into her friend’s butt. Connie was groaning with pleasure as numbers three, four, and five took their turns and sprayed their cum loads inside her rectum.

Sylvia hadn’t been idle but sucked each cock fresh from Connie’s ass. I continued to lazily pump Angela’s cunt as we watched Connie’s anal train. Finally, it was over. All eight had shot at least one load up Connie’s willing butt, a couple had deposited a semen load into Sylvia’s tummy and a couple of others had seconds in Connie’s ass. I had pumped a nice load into Angela. Sylvia had sucked everyone clean. The eight guys dressed and left. I dressed and left for my RV. The three said their goodbyes as they would leave in the morning.

I might, too. It would depend upon how I felt in the morning.

I woke up in the morning planning to have an easy day. I lazed around drinking coffee and making a bit of breakfast while watching other RV’s leave. I thought about leaving but had a lot unpacked to do so quickly. I showered and dressed. Working on a shopping list, I figured to eat out for lunch and then buy food to restock the RV.

The Prius was outside waiting from its last use. I got in and left the park. I soon found a commercial area with restaurants and chose one. I went inside, ordered and ate. I left there for a grocery store and bought everything on my list plus a few items that appealed to me. I drove back to the RV park and found that people were arriving. I would have new neighbors.

Unloading the Prius, I put things away and went outside to lay out and watch. I had a chaise from the storage bin of the RV. I was comfortable as I watched two good-looking women about my age and one man pull in next to me. As I watched, it appeared none of the three knew much about setting their vehicle up for use. Finally, I decided to offer my assistance. I walked over to them.

“Good afternoon, my name’s Xavier. I go by X. I’m willing to help you get set up.”

One of the women who looked particularly harried looked up. “Hello, Xavier. I think we could really use some help. My husband used to do this. This is the first time out camping since he left.”

We shook hands. “I’m April Scoggins.” I noticed that she had a vacant spot on her left hand. “That guy is my brother, Todd, and his wife, Lena.” She chuckled ruefully. “I think we’re all getting frustrated.”

I smiled. “RV’ing can be different and practice helps.” I walked around the back and added, “I would suggest that you pull up two feet. The water hookup will be easier and it will level easier.” She nodded.

Todd got in and I waved him up the little bit to be on a more level spot. From inside, I heard barking. April said, “That’s King. He wants out. Will we have to keep him on a leash here?”

I nodded. “The park requires that for all animals to keep them under control outside their sites.” I squatted down and looked. “This RV has self levelers. There should be a button, lever, or something to activate them.”

Todd said, “There are a number of things on the dash I don’t understand nor does Sis.”

April said, “Come inside. Perhaps you can figure it out.” I nodded. The three of us went inside and April commanded, “Sit, King.” King was big but obeyed her immediately.

I went up to the cockpit and sat down in the captain’s chair. I looked over the levers and switches. The layout wasn’t too different from my RV. The keys were in the ignition and I cranked it. I pressed a button and saw a small icon appear that looked like a rectangle with brighter lights at the four corners. We felt the RV sway a tiny bit as it came to level. I switched the engine off. “That was easier than I had feared. Let’s get your water and electricity hooked up. Do you have a leash for King that will keep him in your site?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.