Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

In the morning, I woke up and made coffee. As I drank it, I looked over the RV and realized that some shopping would be appropriate. I put on shorts, sneakers and a tee shirt. I went to walk and run to loosen up. I would return for more coffee and make a real list.

This was a different RV park from before. It was closer to the airport by comparison and looked to be more transient. I had picked it for the airport. I had finished my walk and went inside to shower off quickly. I dressed again and started on a list. I realized that I had let supplies get lower than usual but I wasn’t sorry. I hadn’t wanted to spend time with Beth performing chores.

I finished my list, backed the Prius off its trailer, and left the park for a store. I found a Target that had a grocery inside it. I went there and shopped my list tossing in a few other items that appealed to me. Shopping for a week for one wasn’t expensive since I wasn’t a fancy eater if I had to cook it. If I wanted fancy, I would go out. I paid and loaded my purchases returning to the RV. Once there, I put things away and had a light lunch. I pulled on a pair of trunks and went to the pool to swim and lay out. It was quiet.

I had put in a few laps and had sunned for almost an hour when three women entered the pool area. All were in their middle thirties or maybe a little older. They had good bodies and only one was wearing rings on her left hand. The three chose chaises next to mine. Since there were plenty available, I figured we would talk at least. I had the beginnings of an erection.

Sitting next to me was short woman with small breasts but her waist was killer it was so small. She said, ‘My name is Sylvia. What’s yours?”

“I’m Xavier though I go by X. It’s good to meet you.”

She said, “X is cool. To my right are Angela and then Connie.” I nodded and smiled. Angela has medium length blond hair with a lush figure. Connie on the end was the tallest and skinniest with short auburn hair. All were wearing bikinis with Connie’s being the skimpiest and Angela’s covering the most. She did have more to cover. I also noticed that Sylvia was the only one wearing a ring on her left hand.

Sylvia said, “We’re here to play. Why are you here, X?”

I thought that interesting. “I’m traveling seeing the sights. I play, too.” I decided to take a direct approach. “Does your husband play or know?”

She had a tinkling laugh. “He knows and I limit what I do to oral. I love cream pies.”

I smiled and my cock hardened along with her nipples. “That keeps messes down, your throat, that is.”

She smiled back. “Are you big enough to get in my throat?”

I looked around and we were the only ones in the area. I pulled my trunks down exposing my hard cock to the gaze of all three. “I think so.”

Sylvia said, “Shit! That’s big! It’s going to stretch me. Connie and Angela will enjoy you, too.” She rolled off the chaise to her knees and, with Connie and Angela watching, sucked me into her mouth and down her throat. She had to push to get the last couple of inches in but did. I could feel her throat gag on my length and girth. She didn’t stop sucking me nor taking me all the way down repeatedly. Angela was watching and whispered, “I can see her throat bulge! I’m going to feel him.”

Quietly, I said, “I’m not going to hold back. I’m going to blast her throat.”

Angela looked over hotly. “That’s what she wants. Give her your load! Bathe her throat! When you get hard again, I want you to fuck my brains out!”

I blasted my load down Sylvia’s throat. She pulled back and her cheeks bulged as did her eyes. I kept shooting until I totally unloaded my first load in her gullet. After giving me a final suck, she came off my cock looking glassy eyed. “Shit! That was the biggest load I’ve ever swallowed!” She smiled. “It was good to the very last drop though it sure didn’t have a coffee taste!”

She lay back on her chaise. My cock was still standing tall. Connie looked over and said, “X, put your trunks back on. We’ll all go to our RV. I will need some lube for that monster but I want it.”

I smiled back at her and pulled my trunks up. All four of us stood and walked out of the pool area and headed toward their RV. It was a nice one similar in size to mine.

As we walked inside, Sylvia said, “This is mine and my husband’s. The three of us get together about once every six months. This is our first time in the RV.”

Connie slithered up against me. “X, do you find sex available at all RV parks?”

“No, but it’s been more available than I had thought before leaving Nashville. This is my second trip. I went up north to Niagara in mid summer. It was perhaps a little more sex filled than this trip out west. It seems to run in families.”

Connie removed her suit. Sylvia had moved behind her and put a hand on her butt. Connie hissed, “Put in another. I need to be stretched.”

I looked at her questioningly. She said, “Mmm! I want you in my ass, X. I love it back there.”

I nodded. I dropped my suit. My cock was standing at attention and ready for action. Connie moaned. “Oh, yes! I want that in me!” She walked by me slowly grabbing my meat in her hand as she went by. We walked to the back and she released me to bend forward over the bed. I moved between her feet, brought my cock’s head to her sphincter, and gently, but firmly, pushed into her ass. “Oh, shit! You go in big! Push! I want it all!”

I pushed all the way into her ass as she moaned. She was panting, “Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!” repeating as I buried my cock in her ass hole. I pushed on her butt cheeks to get every last fraction of an inch inside her. She groaned again. “Fuck my ass! Give it to me! Shoot your load deep in my butt!”

I began to fuck her with long strokes to fill her again and again. As my cum rose, I moved faster and faster pounding into her ass harder with each stroke. She was grunting with each stroke. Angela was lying on the bed and spread her legs on each side of Connie. Connie began to lick and suck on her cunt as my pounding pushed her head into her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.