Lottery Winner Travels
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

I had brought a water and drank it while letting the sun warm me. I was almost dozing off when one of the men wandered over. “Good afternoon, I’m Tom Mays from Houston. Who are you?”

“I’m Xavier Marigold from Nashville. I go by X. I’m headed on to Arizona and New Mexico. I may stay there for the winter. I haven’t decided yet.”

“Cool, X. We’re on vacation but I’m guessing you don’t work.” He said it with a questioning sound to his voice.

“That’s true. I retired after striking it rich quite accidentally. I have to be careful but shouldn’t have to work any time soon. I’m touring the US this year. Earlier this summer, I went up to Niagara and Montreal. However, now I’m staying south. I’m not sure I want to even think about being caught in snow in my RV.”

“X, why don’t you come over and meet the rest of us? My family and my wife’s sister’s family are camping together.”

“Sounds good, Tom.” I stood and gather my few things following him over to join his brother in-law. As we walked up, the wives joined their husbands.

Tom said, “This is X, Xavier Marigold, from Nashville. X, this is my wife, Joan, her sister, Jackie, and my brother in-law, Seth Turner.”

I said, “It’s good to meet you. I just pulled in this afternoon. It seems like a nice place.”

Joan, I quickly found, had a very sultry voice. “It’s a good place for us to meet when camping. Each family lives about an hour away. The pool is good for all of us. There are other activities available as well. Are you staying long, X?”

“I’m open in my planning though I’m supposed to be in Phoenix in just under a week to meet a plane. A friend will join me from Nashville for a long weekend. Then, I will be back on my own again. I don’t know how long I will stay in the general area or southern California. I don’t really want to camp in snow. Next year, perhaps I’ll head north. I would like to see Yellowstone and the sights up that way. I’ll go to Carlsbad and the Grand Canyon over the Labor Day weekend.”

“That sounds good,” said Joan.

We talked a bit more about general things when Joan said, “I want to get in the water again. Why don’t you join me, X?”

She had a good body in a skimpy suit but that voice just drew you into doing what she wanted. It exuded sexuality. I nodded and followed her into the water. Her son walked to her and asked, “Is he going to play with us later?”

Joan blushed slightly. “I haven’t talked to him about that yet, but probably.” Tommy swam off to join the others. I noticed that their play was a bit on the sexual side particularly for relatives.

Joan said, “X, we party as a group. I think we would enjoy you joining us. I don’t know what the limits are though we try to keep it moderately quiet in public.”

I smiled. “I like to play. Do all three of you play with all the guys?”

“Yes,” she said. She reached to the front of my suit and rubbed my cock. “Oh, that’s big! It will stretch me when it goes in.”

I smiled. “Do you deep throat?”

“Yes, though Jackie is better. She loves being made air tight even more than me. Stephanie is so elastic and takes big things in her holes. Does that make you interested?”

“Yes. I think we can have some fun, some fucking fun.”

“Good. I thought you might. Let’s go to our RV’s. We’re parked side by side. Put your hand on my ass as we get out. Everyone will know that we’ll party. We will take turns leaving so as not to be too obvious.” I nodded. As we walked out, I put my hand on her ass palming it carefully to “help”: her get up the steps in the shallow end.

We collected our things and left walking toward, I guess, their RV. We reached it and I saw how they were parked close with zippered enclosures connecting them. We went in through a zippered door. As we did, Stephanie ran by us. “Please! ‘Cuse me. Need Bathroom.” She went in one RV. I assumed she went to the bathroom inside it.

Moments later, she returned completely naked! Joan smiled and stripped off her suit. I shrugged and dropped my speedo. Both females gasped at my size though I wasn’t fully hard. Joan said, “Oh, I’m going to like this!”

Young Stephanie was on her knees in front of me and started to suck on my cock. She was taking the head and a few inches inside. Joan came behind her and pushed her head into my groin. That forced Stephanie to swallow my cock into her throat. I was in there for a moment before Joan allowed her to back off gasping. She wheezed, “Shit! I’ve never had one that deep before.”

Joan said, “Did you like it?”

“Yes.”

“Then, swallow it again.” She pushed her teen niece’s head again though Stephanie was trying to get me down to her tonsils willingly. Her nose was buried in my groin. I could feel her throat throbbing on the head of my cock. She pulled back gasping again as the rest walked in.

Jackie was in front. “Oh, I’ve got to taste that!”

She pulled Stephanie to one side and sucked me down her throat. She had no trouble taking my length and girth in her gullet. Stephanie was up by then and pushed her aunt’s head helping her bury her nose in my groin.

The rest of the family joined us. Everyone quickly stripped. Tom and Seth pulled at Stephanie. She moved away from me as Tom lay down pulling Stephanie on top. He pushed a nice sized cock into her cunt while her father moved into place behind her. He pushed deep into her ass. I could hear the pop as the head of his cock went into his daughter’s butt. The two teen boys were converging on Jackie.

I heard one say, “Mom, I want your cunt this time.” I watched him lie down next to his father and his mother mount him. Her nephew shoved his cock in her ass. “Shit, Jimmy! A little lube would have been nice.”

“Aunt Jackie, you don’t need lube for my size. We’ll get the big stuff up you later when we’ve lubed you.”

Joan came off my cock and pushed me onto my back. She mounted my body and pushed her cunt down on my cock. She groaned as it went in deeply.

We all fucked with the father and uncle shooting loads into Stephanie’s fourteen year old holes. I had pumped my load into Joan’s cunt ... She rolled off to suck Stephanie’s holes while her father pushed his deflating cock into her throat. When he pulled out, her uncle took his turn in her mouth. Jackie had sucked her sixteen year-old son’s cock followed by her fifteen year old nephew.

Her son had gone into a RV for a moment returning with a basket of dildos. They varied between big and huge! “Here, Mom, assume the position.” Jackie went to her elbows and knees. The two teen boys were behind her. One took a vial and lubed his hand. He pushed it beyond his wrist without warning or other preparation. Jackie grunted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.