Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

It was time to get more detailed in my trip planning. I also decided to call the RV center and have my RV checked out. I got an appointment for the next morning though I was warned that they would need it all day and longer if any repairs were needed. I acknowledged that and said that I would use my towed car for the day.

I pulled into the center’s service department. I backed my Prius off the trailer. As I was finishing going over what was recommended for maintenance or what other items they would check out, Cassie came into the department and saw me. She stopped by and said, “See me before you leave, X. It’s good to see you.”

My service writer was another young woman, Lorrie. She was dressed, as were all the service writer personnel in a company shirt. Instead of dark slacks, she was wearing shorts and sneakers. She looked good. “You know Cassie?” She emphasized the word, know, very slightly.

“Yes, she’s a fun person as well as a knowledgeable sales person.”

She grinned. “She is both. I’ve played with her. You’re right. She’s fun. I’m off until after lunch in another twenty minutes.” I nodded.

I went to the front area and Cassie took me into an office. ‘Did you talk to Lorrie?”

“Yes.”

“About me?”

“Yes.”

“And?”

“And she’ll be off in fifteen minutes until after lunch. What about you?”

“I can get away. Where do you want to go?”

“I’ll pick the two of you up and take you to my place. It’s close.”

The three of us got in the Prius and went to my place. We went in through the garage and then out on the back deck. We stripped down and Lorrie saw my meat. “Oh, wow! That’s going to be fun!”

Cassie grinned. “You’re right and he uses it well in every hole!”

The girls led me to a chaise and I lay back on it. Lorrie looked at it and mounted me taking me balls deep in her cunt with a groan. “Shit! That’s big but it feels so good.”

We began to bang together. She orgasmed quickly but kept moving after a quick recovery. I began to power up into her cunt before shooting my load deep into her body. She came with me and lay over my body quaking from her climax.

Cassie rolled her off my body and sucked my cock down her throat to get it hard again. It worked. I hardened in her throat. She mounted me while Lorrie looked on. I put my hand down between her legs and fingered her cunt. When my fingers were sticky, I pushed them into her mouth and she sucked them clean. Cassie orgasmed on my cock and lay forward.

My shorts were close and my cell vibrated. I looked at it and someone was at my front door. It was Wendy and Nancy. I pressed a software button and said, “The door is now unlocked. Come inside, strip, and join us out back.” They came inside and I locked the door behind them and put my phone back.

Wendy and Nancy came out to the back area naked and saw the three of us lying back. They saw the younger women’s leaking cunts and went to them to suck them. Before they finished, both Cassie and Lorrie came to their efforts. Wendy lay on her stomach and Nancy crawled to her feet. She leaned forward and licked Wendy’s ass which showed a bit of cum leaking from it. I moved behind Nancy and pushed into her ass. She moaned and I began to fuck her butt with long, slow strokes as she licked and sucked her friend’s ass.

Nancy swallowed every drop. Lorrie watched with wide eyes. Cassie moved to Wendy’s butt pushing Nancy gently but firmly to one side. Cassie put three fingers into Wendy’s ass and pushed them in to the webbing of her fingers. She then pulled back, added her pinky and folded her thumb. Cassie had to push more but her entire hand went in Wendy’s ass stretching the sphincter noticeably. Wendy just groaned.

Lorrie’s eyes were really wide watching Cassie’s hand disappear and then became wider as Cassie pushed further up the woman’s ass. Lorrie whispered, “How much can she take?”

I was still thrusting into Nancy’s butt. Nancy moaned out, “Lots more!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.