Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

I started planning my trip. Using the RV changed my thinking in some ways. Instead of hotels and the like, I would stay at RV parks. I looked at some ads on the Internet and there were many luxurious ones available. I decided to head west and south.

When Beth got home, I told her my thinking. I said, “Why don’t you take a day off and go with me?”

“I have an alternate thought. I will take two days off in addition to Labor Day and fly out to where you are, stay for the weekend and get an extra day because of the holiday. Hopefully, you can find an area with sights that we’ll enjoy in addition to each other.”

“That would be great, Beth. Have you ever been out west?”

“No. I’m not wild to go to California but some of New Mexico and Arizona sound delightful. I want to see Carlsbad and the Grand Canyon.”

“Okay, I’ll plan it out and be ready for you to fly out on a Friday afternoon and stay until Wednesday or Wednesday afternoon until Monday.” She nodded happily. We were both naked. She knelt in front of me and inhaled my cock. She was sucking hard on it. I warned her that I was close to my cum. She just nodded and continued to suck. I gave her my load which gagged her for a second but she managed to swallow everything.

Later, we had supper. We went to bed early and fucked very enjoyably.

In the morning, Beth said, “Have you considered getting a physical?”

“Not really. I’m not sick.”

“X, a physical isn’t for when you’re sick. It’s to find out any problem before it’s a problem.”

“Oh. You think I ought to get one, Beth?”

“Who would you suggest?”

“I don’t know. Go online and pick a local general practitioner.”

“Okay. I’ll make the call today.”

I went online and found doctors in our area. There was a professional park close to the house and I found a doctor in it. I called and made an appointment for a complete physical. Surprisingly, they could get me an appointment in two days. I had signed up for COBRA when I quit so still had insurance. They wanted me to come in early to fill out paperwork. I changed the time on my phone’s calendar to get me there on time for that chore.

The days passed and I went in to the doctor’s office. The receptionist was a young woman no more than early twenties. She handed me a clipboard with forms on it. She also gave me a warm smile. Since I had left too early for Nancy and Wendy to “come” by, I was horny and a little hard. Her eyes noticed the bulge in my shorts and widened.

I sat down and worked over the forms. I had never been sick or seriously injured in my life so most of it was quick and easy. In the block for sex, I was tempted to put, “frequently.” Unfortunately, there were check boxes for male, female, and trans. I checked male. That was the only half-hearted humorous section to me. I took the completed forms and my insurance card and driver’s license to the young lady. She copied the card and license and handed them back. She seemed to caress my hand as she did.

I sat back down and waited. I grabbed a magazine to peruse while waiting. I was finally called. At the entrance door to the rest of the office, I met another pretty young woman who greeted me and introduced herself as Pamela. I don’t think I showed it but she was wearing a short skirt and a smock! She looked hot. I felt my cock lurch in my shorts just a bit.

I said, “Good morning, Pamela. I’m X. Please call me that. I look around for my father when called Mister Marigold and Xavier is a mouthful.”

She smiled and nodded. “Okay, X. Follow me please. We went into an examination room. She said, “I need to weigh you and measure your height.” She did using machines in the room for that purpose. “Please sit there. I need to take your temperature and blood pressure.”

She did. “Are you a runner?”

“Some. I have a pool and swim a lot.”

“Okay. Your blood pressure and pulse rate are quite good.”

She made notes on a form and on her computer screen. “Please wait here. Doctor Avery will be in soon. We have facilities here for the tests she will want to give you. Thanks.”

I sat in the chair and waited. A few minutes later, a woman in a skirt and white jacket walked in. “Good morning, Mister Marigold. I’m Doctor Avery.” She held out her hand and I shook it. I sat back down and she sat in the roll-about chair at the computer next to me. She quickly looked at the screen. “I see you like to go by X.” I nodded. She continued, “You’re here for a complete physical. Are you experiencing any issues or physical questions?”

“No, Doctor. I’m going to be traveling and thought a physical might be a good idea.”

“I see that you are ‘retired.’” She asked it like a question.

“Yes. I won a lottery before moving to Nashville. Working just wasn’t on my ‘to do’ list. I now own an RV and plan to make a long trip out west. I figured on getting checked up to see that I wasn’t going to be surprised physically while out in the wilds of the western US.” I grinned.

She grinned back. “We will check you over pretty thoroughly. I’ll have Pamela come back in and take some blood for testing. We will test your heart with a stress test. You won’t like it much but the readings will give me much information.” I just shrugged. “If you’ve got the time, we’ve got the machines.”

“Doc, I don’t have anything planned for the rest of the week. I’m pretty available.”

“Good. We’ll put you through our ringer.” She smiled. “Stay comfortable. I’ll give Pamela her instructions and send her in.” She left quietly and quickly.

A couple of minutes later, Pamela walked in. You’re signed up for a full battery of tests. We’ll start with blood work and then the stress test.” She grinned. “Come with me. It’s time for you to bleed.”

I rose and followed her into a room. In it was a flat gurney-like table with an extension sticking out on one side. “Lie down on your back and place an arm on the extension.” I followed her instructions though I had never given blood while on my back. I was wearing a short sleeve pullover shirt and shorts with sandals on my feet. When I lay down, my semi-hard cock was sticking up under my shorts tenting them noticeably.

Pamela looked down and her eyes widened. “Is that all you?”

“Open my shorts and find out if you want.” She looked thoughtful for an instant. Then, she went over to the door and locked it. She returned and placed her hand on my shorts covered cock. It responded to her touch by becoming harder. She used both hands to unbutton my shorts and unzip them. She put her hand inside and pulled my hard cock out. She began to stroke it.

“I’ve never had one that big.”

“Take your time. Suck it and fuck it all you want.”

She had a nervous smile as she stroked me. She bent over and kissed the head. She took that part in her mouth but didn’t take it further. I decided to let her decide where she would take it and how much she would take.

Suddenly, she stepped away and pulled her skirt up. She pushed her bikini panties down and stepped out of them. She looked at me and whispered, “Stay there.” She mounted the table over me and eased her cunt onto and down on my erection. She gasped a little as the head of my cock stretched her cunt lips. She let her weight slide her down further groaning softly the entire time. I could feel the walls of her cunt tight against my cock as more and more of it was encased in her velvety tightness.

She groaned softly, “So big! So deep! Fuck!” She began to move up and down on my cock. She couldn’t get it all the way inside her cunt but she was coming down harder and more purposefully with each stroke. I put my hands on her breasts kneading them through her top and bra. She liked that.

She orgasmed with an explosive grunt and my balls released a bug load into her cunt with four or five big spurts of hot cum. I could feel her shake and shudder as lay on top of me.

After a few moments, she calmed and levered off my body. She blushed to hear the soft splat of a big dollop of my cum when it hit the floor. She put her hand between her legs and went to the lavatory to wash off. She finished and pulled her panties back into place lowering her skirt. She looked over to see my cock still out and slowly softening. She wet a towel and took it and a few dry ones to clean me up. Fortunately, my shorts weren’t wet. After she finished, I tucked my clean and, for now, spent cock back into my shorts and zipped them closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.