The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem
Chapter 51: Merging Souls

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 51: Merging Souls - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

I didn’t know what to do. My illusions weren’t working. The ogre just ignored them to fuck Zanyia. She looked so small and fragile before the hulk as his body reared over her. He thrust so hard into her, fucking her with brutal force. I winced, hugging myself, my pussy clenching in sympathy.

Zanyia moaned and gasped. She purred and bucked. She was taking the pleasure, providing a final distraction to let us kill the ogre. But what could I do? Ava lay broken. I didn’t have a weapon. Where was my brother?

If the monster came in Zanyia, if he bred her, she wouldn’t survive the pregnancy. Ogre spawn grow fast. In hours, the brute’s offspring would rip out of her belly. No woman survived an ogre’s embrace.

I looked around. I needed a weapon. There was so much wreckage strewn about the boarding house. More walls lay destroyed. The building shuddered. It felt on the verge of collapse. Where was Sven? Ealaín? Where was Aingeal?

“Rithi, please,” I prayed, my knees buckling. “Someone, I need help!”

I spotted Ealaín’s war hammer lying half-buried by rubble.


Aingeal

I felt something, someone, calling to me. A voice whispering to me. It was so familiar. I swam through the darkness around me, reaching out towards it. It begged. It pleaded. The voice sounded so desperate for aid. My awareness chased it.

I entered something broken. Something occupied by ... by another entity. I felt it quiver in shock.

“Aingeal,” the entity whispered to my soul. “Is that you?”

“Ava?” I gasped as I sank into the vessel the entity occupied. I entered the feyhound’s body. I gasped, my awareness spreading through the spirit magic animating his form. The abstract energies of creation that bound the wicker and animated the feyhound before Ava claimed him as a proxy, still lingered.

They still held the body together.

“I need help,” Ava said, her voice echoing in my soul. “The ogre’s fucking Zanyia and Sven’s missing.”

“What?” I gasped, shuddering to think. The last thing I remembered was darkness covering my sight and...

Was my body unconscious? Broken? I must have flown into something while flying. Was I injured? Dying?

“Wait, an ogre?” I asked. I could see through the feyhound’s acorn eyes. I looked past broken floors and ruined walls to see a swallow-skinned ogre fucking Zanyia. The brute held her small body in a single, massing grip as he rammed his massive dick into the lamia’s pussy. Two other Zanyia’s pranced around the ogre, wiggling their asses, but they didn’t feel quite real.

Illusions. Kora’s doing.

“What is going on?” I asked.

“One of the naga’s minions and an ogre found us,” said Ava. “Sven carried my body to safety and he hasn’t returned. I think something’s attacked him. Kora’s trying distract the ogre and ... and ... I’m broken. I shouldn’t even be in in the proxy any longer. There’s something different about it.”

“My spirits are holding it together,” I answered her. “This shouldn’t be happening. I shouldn’t be in here. I’m not an imbuer.”

“I know,” Ava said. “I don’t get it either. Does that matter right now. Can you do anything?”

“I...” Spirits rose and danced through the world, invisible to anyone who didn’t have faerie blood. “I can.”

I seized a green enhancement spirit, sending it down into our broken body. Purple light burst around the shattered form of the feyhound. Wicker groaned and snapped back into place. Our vessel moved and shifted as more and more enhancement spirits flowed down, eager to help me out, to defend me.

“Aingeal, yes!” Ava gasped in such delight. “I can move my legs. I can lift our head.”

I gasped as the feyhound moved, rising on its haunches. I wasn’t controlling the flesh, Ava was. But I could see through the sense, feel the body, touch the spirits in the world. They recognized my awareness.

What is happening to my body without my soul in it? Nothing bad happens to Ava, but ... She’s an imbuer.

I shoved that fear down. I had to focus. Zanyia needed us.


Zizthithana

The human’s cock slammed into me, so thick and stimulating. He fucked me hard as I twisted around him. My body clenched and relaxed about his strong form. Anger surged through me, mixing with my lust, enhancing it.

He dared to call me a naga-slut!

“Gods, you have a hot cunt, naga,” he groaned. “Mmm, yes, just so hungry for my cum, aren’t you? But you don’t get a drop until you orgasm.”

I wanted to orgasm. I shouldn’t. I should just squeeze the life out of him, but that cock... “Las damn it!” I snarled, humping back against him, his face rubbing between my breasts, cheeks covered in stubble. I loved how he rasped on my silky flesh. “You’ve only brought yourself a reprieve, human. Once my lusts are satiated...”

“You’ll want more!” he promised then engulfed my nipple.

He sucked so hard on my nub. My human half quivered, my arms grabbing his shoulders, fingernails biting into his skin. The sucking pleasure shot down to my pussy. My cunt grew hotter and hotter about his body. His strength felt so delicious against my scales as I undulated and fucked back against his thrusts.

Balls smacked into my belly scales, full of his cum.

I wanted his seed spurting into me. What a strong daughter he would father. An heir worthy of ruling an empire. My tongue flicked faster. I would enjoy crushing the life out of him after his seed spilled in me.

“Yes, yes, human, dump your seed into me. Breed me.”

“Naga-slut!” he snarled about my nipple.

I whimpered. I truly was a naga-slut, and I didn’t care right now. My body craved his seed. My cunt grew hotter and hotter about him. Such a strong daughter. My fertile pussy drank in the friction of his thrusting cock, fanned by his mouth sucking back and forth from my nipples.

His left hand moved through my coils. I gasped as his fingers found my pussy’s folds. He stroked up and down around his cock, his finger stimulating me as his thick shaft buried over and over into my pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.