The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 46: Pink Cunt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 46: Pink Cunt - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

My feyhound body trembled. My wooden cook throbbed and pulsed in Ealaín’s asshole, spurting into her bowels. I shivered, loving cumming with a dick. It was so hot occupying the wicker body of the feyhound and using it as my proxy. It sent such powerful pulses through me. I enjoyed being fucked in my real body, but I also loved doing the plowing.

It was—

A woman screamed outside then cut off.

My ears pricked. I lifted my head, staring at the window.

“What was that?” Kora asked, the blonde sitting up, my bedmaid, Greta, face buried between my sister-wife’s thighs, the sex slave’s golden-blonde pigtails spilled over Kora’s legs. Greta’s face smeared with pussy juices and Sven’s cum.

“I don’t know?” I frowned.

Ealaín’s bowels clenched about my dick. Zanyia popped up, her ears twitching. She rolled away from Nathalie, the lamia’s flexible body springing into a crotch, her tawny tail swaying with violent twitches as her head cocked.

“What is it?” Sven asked, his voice serious.

“Something big is stomping towards—”

A bellow shook the boarding house. Wood smashed below. Something huge thudded below. People screamed. I ripped out of Ealaín’s asshole and bounded off the bed to face the door. Ealaín rolled off of Sven, darting for her ax and war hammer. She snatched up her weapons. Sven was right behind her, cock bouncing wet as he went for his short sword. Greta and Nathalie whimpered, the two girls grabbing each other.

“What in Las’s putrid cum is that?” Sven growled as the entire building shook. Heavy steps stomped up the stairs. Someone shouted. A sickening crunch echoed.

“Brother mine?” Kora gasped.

“Get ready,” Sven growled.

“Oh, no,” Zanyia groaned. “I know that stench. It’s Gor, the—”

The wall by the door to our room exploded into rubble. A huge hulk barreled into the room, head brushing the ceiling, body a solid mass of muscle covered in waxy-yellow skin. Greasy, black hair fell in ropy strands about a brutish face. It gripped a club in its hand as thick as my waist.

“Ogre!” Sven growled as the club barreled in a sweeping arc before the monster.


Ealaín

I swung my war hammer at the club, not thinking, reacting, kneading to parry the attack. My war hammer hit the massive club to parry it and—

Pain throbbed up my arm. My war hammer flew from my grip. It hissed through the air and smashed into the wall. I threw myself back, the club narrowly missing me. Air rushed in the wake of it. Sven yanked Kora down, the club whistling over her head. Her hair swished over them.

“Rithi’s inspiration,” I snarled, flexing my fingers, my naked tits heaving. The ogre’s club slammed into the far wall. Plaster shattered, falling off it to expose the inner core of wood.

“Zizthithana sent him!” screamed Zanyia as an onxy skinned woman entered the room after the ogre.

I moved to face the newcomer, a wild look in her face as she shouted orders at the ogre. “Fuck them! Rape them!”

The ogre’s brutal cock would ruin the beauty of any woman’s pussy. I couldn’t allow this woman to direct the brute. I would hack her down, handicapping the monster. I charged at her, breasts heaving before me, my war ax gripped in both hands.

“Rithi’s inspiration!” I howled.


Sven Falk

“Ava!” Kora gasped as I threw her off the bed.

Nathalie and Greta huddled on the floor, hugging each other, tears falling down their youthful faces, their naked bodies pressed tight. Ava lay on the bed, helpless, her feyhound body bounding at the ogre, snarling and growling.

“Sven!” Kora shouted. “You have to protect Ava!”

“Right,” I growled. I had to get my all women to safety.

Kora shoved her fingers between her thighs, rubbing at her pussy, gathering her sexual juices to use in her divine magic. The ogre drew back his club to sweep through the room. Anyone hit by that weapon...

“We’ll distract him, Master!” Zanyia hissed, leaping on the floor, her tawny hair flying behind her.

I shifted my short sword to my left hand then hefted Ava’s body. The princess lay limp in my arm as her feyhound form bounded between the creatures legs. The brute raised a foot and slammed it down to crush her. She leaped clear.

The room shook.

I threw Ava’s naked body over my shoulder, gripping her legs to my chest, her arms dangling behind me. “Greta, Nathalie!”

“M-Master?” Nathalie asked, tears falling down her face.

“Come on!” I snarled. “Follow me right now, slave!”

“Y-yes, Master!” she gasped. Her body, trembling, frozen by fear, snapped into action. She pulled Greta to her feet, holding the princess’s bedmaid. “Come on, Master needs us to act.”

“M-Master?” Greta gasped, her large breasts swaying as the room shook.

The ogre lunged a hand at Zanyia. My lamia slave leaped out of the way. Ealaín fought an onyx-skinned woman at the edges of the hallway. Kora chanted, praying to her Goddess, creating art. I charged forward, the two scared sex slaves following, Ava swaying over my shoulder. I had to get them clear of the danger. Greta and Nathalie’s bare feet padded behind me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.