The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 45: Kora’s Menage Seduction

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 45: Kora’s Menage Seduction - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk

Discovering about the Altar of Souls sent my emotions tumbling. To have something tangible we could search for meant we were closer to destroying the amulet. I was closer to losing my sister. And yet ... if no one knew where it was, we could spend months, even years searching for it. I could savor my time with her, revel in her presence.

I shouldn’t be so selfish. I had Ava, Aingeal, Zanyia, and Nathalie. Even Greta was worming her way into my heart with her naughty, busty affection. But I wanted my sister to be with us, too. To share her passion and enrich our lives.

But I also couldn’t deny the world her gift. I couldn’t deny her the happiness of creating her art. Ealaín and her divine mother Rithi were right; I could never stay in one place. While this last week was wonderful and allowed me to spend time with my harem in one place, I itched to move on. To do something exciting. I had thrown myself into danger over and over during the last year and...

It was such a rush. Different from sex, but as exhilarating.

I couldn’t drag Kora around the world. I shouldn’t even do that to the others. They deserved stability. Support. Things I couldn’t give them.

Kora slipped up beside me as we headed back to our boarding house, leaving the University of Az, and its collection of colleges, behind. An owl hooted, mixing with the music drifting through the air from the Bardic College. The school trained musicians of such skill they could use their song to manipulate emotions. What they played tonight was such a stirring song, but it didn’t lift my heart.

“You’re not ... happy, brother mine.”

I glanced down at her. “Of course I am. We found how we can destroy the amulet.”

“I know,” Kora said. “We’re one step closer to dealing with the amulet. We can get revenge on Prince Meinard. We have the advantage now, brother mine. The war is about to turn on him. Rumors already buzz through Az that his offensive to the west against Princedoms of Anaopeth and Quvin have had a devastating setback.”

“Yeah,” I said, putting on my smile.

“He’ll be distracted. We can exploit it and avenge our parents and Katriana.” Her blue eyes burned as she spoke. “Then we can settle down and live!”

“We will,” I said, faking the happiness. “Assuming we can ever find the Altar of Souls and destroy the amulet, sister dear.”

“That’s what has you in a bad mood?”

“Just that,” I said.

“Not Ealaín.”

I gave her a look. “Well ... I don’t think she approves of me.”

“And?”

“And that’s it. We just don’t get along.”

“You should, brother mine.” Kora gave a firm nod of her hair. “I really insist. She’s my muse. I won’t tolerate it any longer.”

She turned and snagged Ealaín, pulling the armored aoi si close to her. The ebony-skinned demigoddess flashed her citrine eyes on me, a warning look. I couldn’t act like I was slowing us down or Rithi would think I was trying to stall my payment. I could only treasure my time with Kora as long as it took to destroy the amulet, and that was coming closer and closer. I couldn’t delay it. Stop it.

“I want you two to get along,” Kora said. “We’re going to have sex.”

“We have sex every night,” Ealaín said.

“No, my family has sex, and you jerk off while you watch.” Kora gave her a fixed look. “Not tonight. I want you joining the fun. All on your own. I want you playing with my brother. You two need to get along. I love you both.”

Ealaín swallowed. “You love me?”

Kora nodded her head with a firmness. She glanced from me to the aoi si, her blue eyes hard. “Yes, I love you both.”

“Do you love me, Mistress?” Zanyia asked. She sauntered ahead of us, walking upright, naked as always. Her tail flicked back and forth as she peered at us over her shoulder.

“Of course I love you. You’re my favorite lamia slave. There’s not one lamia better than you.”

Zanyia purred in delight, her tail swishing faster.

“And what about me?” Ava asked, a pout to her lips.

“Of course I love you,” Kora declared. “You make my brother so happy. I remember the first time he told me about you.”

I smiled, remembering that night I told both my sisters about the princess I’d just fingered.

“He’d never felt a pussy as sweet as yours quivering beneath his fingers,” Kora said. “He loved the way your blue eyes melted as he made you cum. He’d never seen such delight in a woman’s eyes. He never talked about his conquests with such enthusiasm.”

“Her eyes shone like Lake Azure on a cloudy night,” I said, remembering that day, too, our dead, younger sister sitting in Kora’s lap, her eyes so wide. “This brilliance that I wanted to drown in while your juices bathed my hand.

“Sven,” Ava said, her voice so tight with emotion. Her shoulders shook. “Thank you.”

“So I’m going to fuck the feyhound,” Kora said, “and suck my brother’s cock.”

“Ooh, yes,” Ava moaned.

“You really like getting fucked by that wooden dick, don’t you, sister dear?” I asked, excitement beating in my heart.

“It’s so naughty,” she groaned. “I tried so hard to resist how wicked it was, but now ... It’s my third favorite cock. After yours and Ealaín’s, of course.”

I didn’t have to fake my smile this time. True joy filled me up. My cock ached and throbbed.

We reached our boarding house, Greta and Nathalie waiting for us, both naked and flushed, their lips smeared with pussy cream. They had seasoned the air with their musk, a wondrous scent that only spiced the cumming fun. They left the window open, an owl’s hoot drifting inside.

Clothes, and armor, came off. My dick throbbed hard as Kora knelt naked on the bed, her twin braids of blonde hair dangling, her round breasts quivering. Ava lay down beside her, arms folded on her naked belly, and fell into her trance.

Scáthnamhaid rose from the corner, wicker body shifting. It was Ava’s new proxy now. Aingeal didn’t seem to mind, especially not when Ava fucked her in that form. My dick throbbed as the sleek beast—as Ava—made of woven branches hopped onto the bed, her wooden dick thrusting out beneath its body. She mounted my sister and rammed into her cunt.

“Yes!” Kora gasped. “Oh, Ava, fuck me so hard.”

“So hard,” Ava growled through the feyhound’s mouth, distorting her words. But they still sounded feminine.

I moved before my sister, shaking my cock at her face. She licked her lips, incestuous passion burning in her blue eyes. Then she leaned forward and engulfed my dick in her hungry mouth. Her lips slid down it, caressing my cock, making me shudder. My eyes squeezed shut as the pleasure coursed down my shaft.

“Gods, I love it when you do that, sister dear,” I moaned.

“Ooh, her pussy got so tight on my cock,” Ava moaned, her feyhound proxy fucking my sister’s cunt harder.

Kora moaned so loudly about my dick, her blue eyes squeezed shut. The pleasure swirled around my shaft. Her lips sealed tight. As she rocked into Ava’s hard thrusts, her mouth worked up and down my cock. I didn’t have to move. I just had to kneel here and enjoy it.

Zanyia, Greta, and Nathalie fell into a daisy chain of pussy licking, moaning and gasping while Ealaín rubbed at her pussy, her citrine eyes watching with such hunger. She still held back, an outsider watching the fun.

Kora wanted her to join, though. So I smiled at Ealaín and gave her a roguish wink. I gripped my sister’s braids, holding them like handles, and then thrust my cock forward. Kora moaned about my cock as it hammered against the back of her throat.

“Ooh, yes, fuck her mouth, Sven,” Ava moaned. “While I fuck her juicy pussy. Ooh, yes, yes, she feel so hot around my cock.”

“I bet,” I growled, knowing the delight of my sister’s cunt. “She’s sucking so hard on my cock.”

“She wants your cum,” Ealaín moaned, rubbing at her clit.

“So badly!” whimpered Ava, her wicker body creaking and groaning as she plowed my sister’s cunt.

My balls tightened as the pleasure surged through my body. I thrust harder, my cock reaching the back of Kora’s throat. I didn’t stop this time. I plunged down her gullet. My sister swallowed me with skill. She took every inch of my cock with such ease.

My nuts smacked into her chin. I groaned, loving the thudding impact while my sister’s throat constricted about my shaft. She massaged my cock as I drew it back, the crown popping into the warm depths of her mouth. Her tongue caressed it, shooting pleasure down to my balls, before I thrust into her again.

“Ooh, I’m going to flood your cunt with so much cum, Kora,” Ava moaned through her proxy. Beside us, her real body twitched, her strawberry-blonde bush soaked with my cum and her pussy juices. A smile played on her real lips.

“Do it!” I groaned. “I love cumming in my sister’s pussy. It’s such a treat.”

Kora moaned about my cock slamming down her gullet.

“And she loves having her snatch flooded with jizz,” I added.

“Yes, she does,” Ealaín moaned from the sidelines.

I gave her another inviting look, admiring the large, pillowy swell of her ebony tits. I fucked Kora hard, my hands gripping her braids, loving the silky, woven feel against my hands. I licked my lips and arched my eyebrows at Ealaín.

She shuddered, her tits swaying.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Ava moaned through the feyhound. “Oh, Kora, yes, I’m going to cum so hard in you. It’s so wild having a cock.”

“I bet,” I grunted, my balls tightening. “Gods, let’s flood her together. Let’s fill her holes with our cum.”

Kora practically screamed out with excitement about my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.