The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 44: Bloodlines

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 44: Bloodlines - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal

My wings fluttered fast as I hovered at the brothel window, a big grin on my lips. While my family searched through the library, which was utterly booooring, I had to find my own ways to amuse myself. Lucky for me, we were in the City of Az, the largest city in the world.

Or, at least, the largest city in Zeutch.

It was full of mortals to play pranks on. I was having so much fun. I made frogs rain on frolicking maidens during a festival, their firm titties bouncing and jiggling as they shrieked and ran away from the slimy things. I soured milk. I made wives so horny that they were getting gangbanged while their husbands couldn’t look away.

And today, I thought about having fun at the brothel, spying on mortals paying for the most wonderful thing in the world. Sex.

A busty, blonde Zeutchian prostitute giggled as she burst into the room I peered into. She already had her tits out. They were ripe and round and just lovely as they bounced before her. The guy who paid for her, a man with brown hair and a big nose, gripped them hard. He loved them.

I grinned as they stumbled to the bed. The hussy fell onto her back, her blonde hair spilling about the pillows. She grabbed her skirt, hiking it up. Her legs were spread wide, her vulva shaved bare, her pussy lips thick and pink and glistening with her juices.

“Pater’s cock, I need you in me!” she moaned, writhing on the bed. “I need a real dick in me. A dick worthy of a god.”

“Yes!” he groaned, unlacing his britches. His cock spilled out.

“Poor thing,” I muttered, shaking my head. It was so small, this little, squat dick. He didn’t deserve to ravish such a beautiful creature.

“Ooh, that’s it,” the hooker groaned, her hands rubbing at her hot flesh. “Plunge that huge sword into my sheath and make me explode!”

“Gods, yes!” the man groaned.

The spirits that lurked everywhere in the world surged around me. I grinned as the enhancement spirits, balls of green light, danced around me before shooting into the room. They passed through the glass like it wasn’t there. The energy swirled around the man, the spirits invisible to the two humans.

He blinked, shaking his head as, to him, the prostitute had shifted to the other side of the bed. But then he just shrugged and pounced on her. He fell on the bed beside the hooker, his cock thrusting forward as he fucked the visage only he could see.

“Yes, yes, yes, take it, whore!” he snarled, his hairy balls swaying as his little cock pumped in the air.

The hooker’s jaw dropped. She sat up, her hands going to her breast, covering them up like she felt so exposed. I giggled at the bafflement on her lips as the man kept fucking the air beside her. The bed creaked as he grunted his passion.

“You got such a tight cunt,” he groaned. “Oh, yes, yes. I’m going to spurt so hard into you. I’m going to fill you to the hilt.”

I rubbed at my own pussy, a naughty thrill shooting through me as he grunted and groaned. His back arched as his face twisted with pleasure. I could see him getting closer and closer to firing his load.

“Already?” I muttered, my fingers sliding into my hot, shaved pussy. Ripples of delight shot through me. “You wouldn’t have given her any satisfaction.

The hooker slipped off the bed, backing into the corner. She must think him mad.

“Going to pump so much spunk into your cunt!” he grunted.

I giggled again and then, with a thought, the spirits forming the illusion darted away. He thrust into the air and then gasped. His cock hit the blanket. His eyes widened as the woman he fucked had vanished. Then he cried out in fear. He jumped off the bed, his erection going flaccid as he fell on his ass.

“Las’s putrid cock!” he screamed. “What in Pater’s name... ? How did you... ? What... ?”

I chortled in delight, my palm grinding on my clit. Pleasure sparked through me. I fluttered my butterfly wings and rose up the side of the building. That was so much fun. I needed to pull more pranks here. There was so much lust in the air.

So many mortals seeking pleasure. It was the best time to play with them.


Kora Falk

Zanyia scampered into the small reading room I sat in with Ealaín. She was racing like a cat on all fours, showing off her excitement, her tail swaying behind her. She reached me, her ears twitching, her lips smeared in cum and pussy cream.

I leaned down in my chair and cupped her face, sexual fluids wetting my hands. I shook my head and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, tasting Ava’s fresh pussy cream and Sven’s cum. “I see why it took you so long.”

“We were reliving our university days, sister dear,” Sven said as he sauntered in, Ava on his arm, both looking flushed and happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.