The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 43: Princess’s Naughty Lesson

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43: Princess’s Naughty Lesson - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

I stared with loathing at the shelves of leather-bound tomes and tightly wrapped scrolls stacked before me. The receptacle of lore contained within the University of Az’s library. The air smelled of musty sheepskin and dry dust. My eyes hurt and my brain throbbed.

After a week of research, we still hadn’t found the key to destroy the amulet around Kora’s neck. We needed something powerful to destroy an artifact brimming with a soul. I had read so many books. I never studied this hard when I was a student here. I looked to the next book, not wanting to grab it. Not wanting to read another book.

I was a princess!

A surge of petulance rippled through me. I shook my head, my strawberry-blonde hair dancing about my shoulders. I clenched my fists and relaxed them. I just had to grab it. Just reach out and take it and then bury my face in another musty tome.

“Come on, Ava,” I muttered to myself. “Just grab it. You can dive into one more. You can do it, Ava.”

“But should you?” a voice announced from behind.

I gasped and squeaked. Arms went around me. Strong, familiar, and comforting. I relaxed into Sven’s embrace then shuddered as his lips nuzzled at my neck. I sighed, smiling, the weariness melting off of me as his hands slid up my body, squeezing my breasts. He kneaded them, making my nipples pucker.

Tingles raced down to my pussy as he pinched them through my dress’s bodice. He rolled them as he squeezed my breasts. My pussy grew wet. I sighed and just wanted to melt away into his arms. To just relax into his embrace. My hips wiggled, rubbing my ass against his crotch.

He had a hard bulge.

“I think you need a break,” Sven said. He kissed my neck.

“Doing what?” I asked, my voice a sultry purr.

“What did we do when we were students here?”

I shuddered and let out a wanton groan, remembering those happy memories from several years ago. Sven had transformed my life when I came to study at the University. He transformed that naïve, young girl into a wanton, naughty woman.

“Do they still have that alcove?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Doing a little scouting, huh?” I turned my head, catching a glimpse of his blue eyes and hungry face. “Prowling the library for places to fuck hot women.”

“Well...” He gave me a grin. “There’s always a naïve, young girl that needs a real education.”

“Mmm, you taught me so much in that alcove.”

Sven took my hand and pulled away from me. He backed up, leading me down the stacks. “Maybe we should have a refresher. We should put our time here to good use.”

A naughty dripple ran out of my pussy. I nodded my head, gripping his hand, lost to the blues of his eyes. After a year of being away from him, it sometimes felt surreal that I could touch him with my real flesh. That I could enjoy him.

I hardly even lusted after my father. That seemed a miracle to me. But I had Sven and his harem to keep my body satiated. Maybe ... I didn’t need to tell Sven what happened. I didn’t need to break the enchantment on me if it was fading away. I just needed to stay away from my father.

The alcove remained, built into the ancient, stone walls of the library. The stones were thick and old, the mortar pitted. I shivered as we entered it, half-shielded from the rest of the library, but people could still see us if they came close.

We could be found. Observed.

I gasped as Sven pulled on the lacing holding my bodice closed. My dress hung loose on my shoulders. It slipped a few inches. My body trembled. My snatch clenched. And then he tugged down, the cloth slipping down my body, nipples tingling from the caress of that wondrous cloth brushing them.

I stood naked before Sven and leaned back against the wall, the stone cold and rough on my back. I parted my legs slightly, feeling his eyes on my strawberry-blonde bush. My small breasts jiggled as I put on a smoky smile.

“Educate me,” I purred.

Such lust kindled in Sven’s blue eyes. That hungry smile grew on his lips. I shivered at his strength, his confidence. Every other boy attending the University was intimidated by the princess of Kivoneth, the daughter of the rising power in the Strifedoms. But not Sven. He had my cherry in a week. He stole my heart and turned me into a slut. I never thought I could have a threesome. I never imagined a cock could even slide into my asshole, let alone that it would make me explode. I learned the joys of sucking a dick, especially one soaked in another woman’s pussy juices, and guzzling down all salty cum.

Sven cupped both my breasts with his calloused fingers. His hands squeezed my tits. His thumbs swept across my skin. He brushed the edges of my areolas, teasing them with his fingers, making my nipples throb and ache. I let out a little moan, the delight surging through me.

Then Sven pounced.

His mouth engulfed my right nub. He sucked on it so hard. His cheeks hollowed. His tongue fluttered around the bud. Each caress sent jolts down to my pussy. My thighs rubbed together, my clit aching and throbbing, my juices flowing. He pinched and rolled my other nipple, stimulating it.

“Gods, yes,” I moaned. My eyes fluttered. “Pater’s cock.”

His eyes flicked up at me. His mouth popped off my nub. “Stimulating lesson?”

“Oh, yes, it’s just illuminating,” I moaned. “Ooh, keep teaching me.”

He sucked hard on my nipple. I gasped and squirmed, my toes curling as I whimpered. My hair swept about my shoulders as my entire body trembled. It felt incredible. His right hand pinched my nub, stretching it, teasing it, while his left went lower.

My stomach sucked in as he caressed past it. Then he found my blonde bush. His fingers danced through my silky curls. He pressed between my thighs, reaching that hot warmth growing there. I shivered as his fingers caressed up and down my slit, nudging my clit.

He penetrated me.

I rose on my tiptoes as his fingers reamed in and out of my pussy. I gasped, my eyes fluttering. Darkness washed across my vision as he pumped in and out of me. He reached so deep into me. My heart fluttered.

“Oh, Gods, you’re teaching me so much,” I moaned, my hands grabbing his shoulders, holding tight to him. I braced myself against him as his thumb found my clit.

He rubbed it.

Sparks flared through my pussy as he massaged my clit. My snatch clenched down on his fingers. He sucked on my nipple harder. My juices ran out of me. I must be soaking his hand right now. He groaned about my nipple as he sucked it.

“Sven!” I whimpered. “Oh, Sven.”

He popped his mouth off my nub. He looked up at me, a naughty glint in his eyes. “Yes, princess? Do you need me to ... teach you something else?”

I bit my lip, his finger curling inside my pussy as I nodded and whimpered.

“But what should I teach you?” His thumb pressed harder into my pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.