The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 42: Inspiration’s Freedom

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 42: Inspiration’s Freedom - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal

“We need to give you a proxy with big tits so you can do this, princess,” I purred as I wrapped my big breasts around Sven’s pussy soaked cock. He lay on his back again, a huge grin on his face as he savored the delight of my boobs engulfing his dick.

“Yes, I need that proxy,” Ava groaned.

“Enjoy,” Kora said and rolled off the bed. She made her way towards the aoi si.

“Aingeal,” Sven moaned as I pumped my tits up and down my husband’s cock. Ava’s pussy juices lubed his shaft. It slid easily between them.

“That looks like so much fun,” Ava said, such envy in her voice. “I really do need to make a proxy with big tits.”

“Yes,” Sven agreed, his hand stroking my head, playing with my pink hair color.

I squeezed my tits hard about his dick, working them up and down. It made my pussy tingle to give him pleasure. My wings fluttered as I stared up his body. We’d come so close to death, but we survived. And that was such a beautiful thing. I wanted to revel in that fact with my family.

“Now when his cock emerges from your tits,” I said, lowering my head and watching the crown of his dick emerge from between my pillowy tits, “you can do naughty things. Like this.”

I licked the tip, tasting Ava’s fresh pussy juices mixed with his salty precum. Sven groaned and Ava shuddered, leaning in close. Her strawberry-blonde locks brushed my breasts as she leaned in and took a lick.

“Or suck it,” I added.

She did.

Sven groaned.

I shuddered, working my tits as the princess loved his cock every time it emerged. She gave him brief sucks and fluttering licks that made him groan. His shaft twitched and throbbed between my pillowy tits.

I loved it. I stared up his body, his blue eyes smoldering with pleasure. It gave me such joy to play with him. I was so glad Kora tricked me into becoming his wife. It was so fulfilling. I never knew such joy before.

“Gods, that’s amazing,” he groaned. “Ava ... your lips ... Pater’s cock, that’s great.”

“Mmm, Biaute’s perfect tits,” Ava moaned. “It’s so hot watching your cock emerge from these beautiful boobs.”

“They are divine,” I said with a grin.

“Yes!” Sven groaned, his face twisting with pleasure, his blond hair spilling about his hungry features. “I’m going to shower you both in cum.”

“Ooh, do that,” I gasped, pumping my tits as hard as I could.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Ava moaned, flicking her tongue again.

Sven let out a low groan. Then his dick pulsed between my tits. He erupted. His hot cum fired out of his cock. It spurted out in a mighty fountain of salty cum. It splattered against Ava’s face. She jolted up, letting the next blast splash my features.

I shuddered, the salty delight spilling over my face. Ava pressed her cheek against mine, the two of us reveling in the cum drenching our faces. The salty treat landed in my mouth and melted on my tongue. I shuddered, my pussy growing so hot and wet.

“Oh, Gods, that’s delicious, Sven,” I moaned.

“Las’s cum!” I whimpered, my pussy clenching. “I need your cock in me, my husband! I need to ride that dick!”

“Do it!” Ava moaned as Sven grunted, his dick spurting a final time between my tits. “Fuck him so hard!”


Ealaín

“You’re just watching,” Kora said to me as she sauntered from the bed.

I nodded my head, Ava leaning over and observing Aingeal performing a titty fuck on Sven’s dick. How would Sven react to the ultimatum my mother gave? Would he truly keep his word, or would he find a way to weasel out of it and condemn Kora to death.

Hopefully, he had a high enough regard for his sister’s life—and the life of Aingeal, Zanyia, and Nathalie—that he wouldn’t renege on his deal with Rithi. I was close to freeing Kora from him so she could create art in my mother’s name. She deserved better than the life her brother gave him.

She only needed perspective. Once separated from her brother and away from the temptation he provided, she’d see things clearer. She’d use the pain of losing him to create works of such breathtaking meaning.

I couldn’t wait to witness them.

“You should join us,” Kora said, taking my hand.

“It’s your family,” I said.

“But you’re my muse.” A smile played on her lips, her blonde hair shifting about her features. “You’re apart of my family, too. This is where you belong.” She glanced over her shoulder. “There, among all of this creativity.” Kora touched the amulet about her neck.

That had to be destroyed.

“You’re my muse, so you have to be inspired, too,” Kora purred, her ivory fingers sliding down my dark skin to my shaved pubic mound. I shuddered when she found my clit. “Huh, don’t you just feel that inspiration surging through you?”

“Yes,” I whimpered, my clit throbbing. I couldn’t fight it. I let it sprout into a dick. It swelled between her fingers. She grasped it, stroking my expanding shaft.

“Mmm, that’s it,” she groaned and fell to her knees before me. She stared up at me as her lips nuzzled at the tip of my dick. “Just watch all that inspiration on the bed while I create something beautiful.”

“So beautiful,” I panted as her mouth engulfed my girl-dick.

My pussy clenched as she sucked. Her mouth felt incredible about my dick. Her tongue danced around it, stirring it up, making my eyes flutter. I shuddered, my big tits swaying. The tips of my short hair brushed my shoulders she bobbed her mouth.

She created something so beautiful. Her tongue danced around me as I watched Sven enjoy his titty fuck. He didn’t need his sister. Not when he had Aingeal and Ava to keep him company. He didn’t need so many women. He had to see that. He had to let his sister go so she could create such majesty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.