The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 29: The Hermaphrodite’s Passion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29: The Hermaphrodite’s Passion - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Ealaín

I let my clit sprout. I shuddered as my nub grew thicker and harder. Its pink flesh darkened to match my obsidian skin as it swelled larger and larger. It thrust at the lamia’s wiggling ass, her tail swishing back and forth, the tawny fur providing a ticklish sensation across my breasts while her furred muff beckoned my cock.

She purred as she sucked noisily on Sven’s cock, her ears twitching in obvious signs of enjoyment. Kora watched, drinking in our actions, providing her more inspiration for her art. But how much unique delights could she create if she stayed in Sven’s harem, fucking the same man and women over and over? Yes, I provided a novel experience.

But not even I could inspire her to make unique works forever.

Her attachment to her brother was ... unhealthy. How could she experience more chained to his harem? Love could provide beautiful works of art, but it was hardly the only emotion that could create majesty. That could help uncover the world and touch the souls of those who witnessed her creations.

As Kora shuddered on Nathalie’s licking mouth, the amulet swinging between her breasts caught my attention. That had to be dealt with first. It needed to be their priority. Not their petty vengeance on this Prince Meinard. The pain he caused could propel new art, but this pursuit of revenge did nothing to bring new beauty to the world.

“You going to fuck my little lamia?” Sven asked, his voice strained by the pleasure of his sex slave’s sucking. “She’s a horny thing.”

Zanyia purred loudly about Sven’s dick.

I turned my attention to the lamia. Her pussy dripped juices down her thighs, her tawny bush soaked by her excitement. Her sweet musk filled my nose as her tail coiled about my left breast. She flicked it, brushing my nipples.

Tingles raced down my body to the tip of my girl-dick. I shuddered, bringing my transformed cock to the catgirl’s hot pussy. Her wet silk brushed my tip then her hot pussy lips. I savored this moment. I loved fucking a woman. Being pounded by Sven was nice, he knew how to please a woman, but nothing compared to this.

I thrust.

Zanyia purred louder about Sven’s cock as I sank into her twat. Her hot flesh engulfed my cock. My pleasure surged down my shaft. My pussy clenched as I savored the delight of her cunt. My breasts jiggled as I let out a moan of delight.

“I know,” Sven grinned at me. “She’s got a tight pussy.”

“Yes, she does,” I purred, his eyes watching her tail flicking across my tits.

“Ooh, pound the slut,” Aingeal moaned. “Fuck her so hard. I love watching sex. It’s so hot.”

I savored the emotions our art inspired in Aingeal.

My hips drew back through the catgirl’s tight pussy. She clamped down her flesh about my shaft, pleasure shooting down my clit-dick. I groaned as the pleasure surged through me. Waves of heat washed through my body out of my juicy cunt. Cum and my cream ran down my thighs.

I thrust deep into her snatch, her tail twitching across my tits. My nipples throbbed, the bushy delight stimulating me, inspiring my hips to pump away faster and faster. I drove my dick deep into her cunt, reveling in her juicy delights.

“Damn, that is hot,” Sven groaned, his blue eyes staring at my tits and that catgirl’s flicking tail. “Fuck her. She’s moaning about my cock and sucking so hard.”

“Yes, she’s a wanton one,” I groaned, my eyes flicking across Sven’s pale chest. So muscular and strong. He didn’t have broad shoulders, but he still had a fighter’s strength. “Such a juicy pussy.”

“She’s going to make you cum,” he growled, his hands seizing his slave’s tawny hair. Her ears twitched more. “Right, slut?”

Zanyia’s pussy clamped down so hard on my plunging dick as her purr rumbled out of her throat.

“Oh, yes, she’s going to make you cum so hard, Ealaín,” Kora moaned, her voice so throaty with pleasure. “Fuck her. She’s such a sweet thing.”

“I am, Radiant,” I gasped.

“She deserves to explode on your dick and drink down all my brother’s cum!”

“She loves cum so much,” Nathalie moaned. “Just a slut for it!”

“Oh, yes!” Kora moaned. “Feed her all your spunk, brother mine!”

“I’ll pump it right down her throat,” Sven grunted, thrusting hard. I could hear the meaty thwack of his balls against her chin, his dick ramming down Zanyia’s throat.

She loved it.

Her tail swished faster and faster, brushing my nipples and tits while her hips wiggled from side-to-side. Her pussy sucked at my cock. Her hot, juicy twat begged for me to cum in her. She stirred her sheath around me, caressing me with her silk.

I thrust faster and faster into her depths. My tits heaved and bounced before me. I savored the feel of her cunt and Sven’s eyes lusting after me. He couldn’t look away from my bouncing breasts as I fucked his sex slave with my girl-dick.

“Pound her,” he growled, his voice so thick. His own hips thrust faster and faster, ramming his cock deep down Zanyia’s throat. “Pater’s cock, you need to make my whore cum!”

“Yes!” I groaned. “Gods, I want that. I want to feel her flesh spasming about me. Rithi’s skilled fingers, yes!”

My flesh slapped into Zanyia’s rump. She rocked between us, spit-roasted on our cocks. It was so hot. So exciting. I groaned, pumping with all my might. I wanted to spill every drop of my spunk into her depths. I wanted it dripping out of her, spilling down her thighs. What a delicious treat to witness.

What inspiration for Kora.

“Yes, yes, yes,” my charge moaned. Then she gasped as Aingeal suddenly straddled her face. “Your mouth needs to do more than just moan!” the fairy gasped, her pink wings spreading wide. She looked so complete with her wings back. Her tits heaved before her, pink hair spilling about her face as she squirmed on Kora’s mouth.

My charge licked and nibbled, devouring the fairy’s pussy with such rapture. But she couldn’t see the art I created. She couldn’t take inspiration from my passion any longer. I growled out as a wave of frustration washed through me, my hips thrusting forward as hard as possible.

My dick rejoiced at the increased friction. It drank in the sensations Zanyia’s silky pussy walls provided. My own cunt tightened, my pleasure building and building in me. My tits bounced and heaved as my ovaries boiled.

“Pater’s might cock, I love that sight,” groaned Sven, staring at his fairy-wife’s big tits heaving as she writhed atop Kora.

“Mmm, yes, yes, yes,” Aingeal moaned, cupping her big, pillowy tits, her nipple rings glinting as they pierced through her fat nubs. “Feast on the sight of these, my husband! You can’t look away.”

“They’re just so delightful,” he grunted, balls thwacking over and over on Zanyia’s chin.

The lamia moaned, her tail swishing faster and faster across my breasts, tickling my nipples. My pussy clenched as the faerie giggled. Sven growled, making the same sounds he did right before he came inside of me.

More of his cum ran out of my pussy while my clit-dick ached in his sex slave’s juicy depths. I shuddered, slamming into her cunt. The friction shot down my shaft to my ovaries. They tightened. My back arched.

“Rithi’s majestic art!” I screamed out, throwing back my head.

My girl-cum fired out of my dick into the lamia’s tight cunt. She whimpered, her ears twitching, and joined me in rapture. Her pussy spasmed about my hard dick. She milked my cock, wringing it dry with her passion while yowling about her master’s dick.

Sven grunted, his masculine face twisting with passion. He slammed his dick deep into her mouth and grunted. As I flooded the slutty lamia’s cunt, his jizz pumped straight down her gullet into her belly. Her pussy spasmed harder about my girl-cock, her orgasm intensifying as the pleasure surged through her body.

“Ooh, yes, you’re giving the little slut what she needs,” Aingeal moaned, kneading her tits as she ground on Kora’s mouth. Her fingers brushed her nipple piercings, flicking the golden rings up and down. “And so is your sweet sister, my husband.”

“Yes, she is,” Sven groaned through his pleasure.

My own orgasm peaked. Dizzy rapture shuddered through me. And Kora didn’t see it. I shuddered, my final spurt of jizz flooding the catgirl’s juicy depths. Pleasure rippled through me. I sucked in such a deep breath as my body buzzed in delight.

“Gods, that was good, eh, Ealaín?” Sven asked.

I nodded my head, casting my calculating gaze to him. Once the amulet was destroyed, however that was accomplished, I would have to part Kora from her brother. She needed new experiences, safer experiences, to grow her art. Her brother would only chain her into his vulgar and dangerous lifestyle. She was a rose that deserved to blossom in the most spectacular garden.

He was a weed. And though a weed could be beautiful in their own vulgar away, they were still so common.


Kora Falk

Aingeal rolled off of me, gasping and shuddering from her orgasm. Her wings fluttering as she shuddered in delight. I licked my lips, savoring the honey flavor of her pussy, different from the earthier musk of a human’s, or a lamia’s, pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.