The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 28: Inspiring Naughty Art

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28: Inspiring Naughty Art - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk – The Forest of Lhes, The Strifelands of Zeutch

Nathalie’s sweet mouth felt wonderful as she sucked my cock clean of Aingeal’s pussy juices, her pigtails spilling over my thighs. I groaned, the pleasure racing up and down my dick as I glanced over at the aoi si. Her cock shrank back into a little clit, vanishing into the pink folds of her pussy. Her skin had such a unique color. So dark. Blacker even then the hue of a Halanian belly dancer. She sat at the entrance of the tent, her large breasts rising and falling, her yellow eyes flicked over to me.

They were flat, inscrutable. What went through her mind? What did she think of the harem? She’d just appeared out of nowhere. Her arrival had been timely, but she didn’t feel like she belonged with us. She sat apart from the harem.

She stirred such strange desires through me. When she had her cock out, fucking, it was one of the hottest things in the world. Her feminine body, her tits so large and bountiful, contrasted with her cock. Her tits heaved as she thrust, her face twisting, her moans so soft and gorgeous. It made my dick throb and twitch in Nathalie’s mouth.

Kora’s loud yawn drew my attention. My sister covered her mouth as her back arched, her breasts jiggling before me, the ruby amulet swaying between them. Her nipples, topping those plump tits, thrust hard and pink before her, the flowering vine wrapping about her left breast. Her yawn transformed into a sultry groan. Her eyes fluttered for a moment.

Then her sapphire gaze landed on me.

She smiled at me, the exhaustion on her face melting away. She crawled over to me, her tits swaying before her, one of her two braids slipping off her shoulder to dangle down before her, a golden rope swinging back and forth. She reached me, pressing her body against me as Nathalie kept sucking. Pleasure raced through me, Nathalie’s lips sealed tight around my dick a she worshiped me.

“You want to fuck her, don’t you, brother mine?” Kora purred, her lips almost touching my ear. The sounds of the forest, the hoot of an owl and rustle of trees, grew muted as my lust swelled.

“Nathalie?” I asked, staring down at the girl as she loved me. My sex slave fluttered her blue eyes at me, her hips wiggling from side-to-side as she bobbed her mouth even faster. My attention appeared to inspire her to suck faster. “Always.”

Kora nipped my ear. “Don’t be dense. Ealaín.”

My eyes flicked back to the aoi si. She stared at me, her yellow eyes ran up and down my naked body. She leaned back, her pillowy breasts swaying. Her nipples were as dark as her skin, two obsidian points thrusting up from her breasts that beckoned.

“Yeah,” I admitted. Did Ealaín want to fuck me? She didn’t look at me like a woman wanting to be fucked. It felt ... scrutinizing. Like she was studying me, a philosopher examining a new text. I’d seen a similar look in the eyes of the scholars at the College of Az pondering a new idea, considering if they liked it or not.

“Then go and enjoy her.” Kora flicked her ear. “She’s exciting. I like her. I want you two to get along.”

“She does have those big tits,” I said as Ealaín parted her thighs, a welcoming gesture.

“And you love those, brother mine.”

Nathalie sucked harder.

I stroked her hair. “I like your little titties, too.”

She let out a little whimper about my cock. Then she slid her mouth off of it with a wet pop. “I know you do, Master.”

“He loves our little titties,” Zanyia said, lifting her face from Aingeal’s thighs, my cum and the fairy’s pussy juices staining her face.

“Go and fuck her, my husband,” Aingeal said, a naughty glint in her eyes. “You know you want to pound her.”

“Horny perv,” Kora said and nipped my ear.

Ealaín ran her hands up her thighs to her wet folds. The look in her eyes, while still making me feel like a text being scrutinized for its factual accuracy, were also inviting. Dew glistened on the shaved lips of her pussy, her labia fat and plump, her pink delights peeking between them.

My dick throbbed. I crawled over to her, my cock swaying hard before her. The demigoddess let out a purring moan that inspired me to get to her faster. Zanyia’s fuzzy tale brushed my side as I passed her, the lamia’s tight rump wiggling back and forth as she feasted on Aingeal’s pussy.

“Sven,” Ealaín said. “Shall we inspire your sister with a little passion?”

“Is that all you think about?” I asked her, my hands touching her toned thighs. She had strength beneath her silky skin. I slid my hands down them, loving the feel of her as she sucked in a deep breath, her big tits jiggling and swaying.

“It’s my purpose. I am her muse.” She licked my lips. “Your sister has talent that must be nurtured. And I just want to see it blossom. Don’t you?”

“Yes,” I answered without thought. A twinge of guilt washed through me. I’d dragged Kora into this mess. My relationship with Princess Ava had led to Prince Meinard killing our parents and sister. She was a fugitive because of me. She could have left the country, found another temple of Rithi to study at. But she stayed with me, wanting to help me destroy Prince Meinard.

So she deserved to have her art created. And if Ealaín could help her then ... good.

“I want to see her art flourish,” I said as I leaned my face into Ealaín’s big breasts.

Her dark arms wrapped about my neck, pulling me into those bountiful tits. I groaned as they felt so wonderful about my face. I squeezed those soft mound, pressing them into my kiss. I breathed in her scent, sweet and feminine. I shuddered, my cock throbbing as my lips nibbled on the inner slopes of her breasts.

She groaned, her back arching, her body twitching and squirming as I loved her tits. I nibbled and sucked on her flesh, loving her, driving her wild. I kissed and moaned, my head twisting back and forth as I loved her breasts. My hands squeezed them, my fingers sinking into their wonderful mounds. They slid up to her pinnacle and brushed her nipples.

She let out a moan of pure, feminine pleasure. My confidence swelled hearing that sound. Her reaction. Her arms relaxed around my neck, her hands thrusting down my back. Her fingers caressed my flesh, exposing me, sending fire racing through my body.

My cock throbbed.

“Mmm, yes, your sister is watching us,” purred the aoi si. Her voice sounded like liquid passion now. “She’s getting so inspired watching you play with my tits.”

“They’re great tits,” I groaned as my fingers pinched her nipples hard.

She whimpered, a sound that made my dick throb hard. I rolled her nubs between my fingers, twisting them. I stretched out her pillowy mounds by tugging on them. I lifted my face from her breasts, watching her breast jiggling and sway.

I released her nubs and loved the way they jiggled back into their normal shape. Her fingernails scratched my back. She wanted this. I gave her pleasure. I loved giving a woman rapture. There was nothing more exciting than giving a woman bliss. To make her shudder and groan and moan. To master her body with my skill. Women weren’t like men. They just didn’t cum from a little stimulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.