The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 27: Harem’s Delightful Celebration

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27: Harem’s Delightful Celebration - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Zanyia

I licked with such excitement, tasting the mix of pussy cream on Aingeal’s body. It combined with the salty delight of the hermaphrodite’s girl-cum. My mouth watered in utter delight as I licked and nuzzled and gathered up every drop of the juices I could find. I wanted this delight to pour down my mouth. I wanted to feast on it.

So yummy. So good. Such an utter treat.

My tongue licked and lapped and nuzzled. I stared at Nathalie, her blue eyes shining back, as we cleaned our Mistress up of all that yummy fluids coating her body. My tongue rasped across her boob, cleaning as fast as I could.

I found her nipple, flicked it.

“Yes!” groaned Aingeal. Her body shuddered as my tongue danced over her nub. “Ooh, you two are so naughty.”

“Yes, they are,” Master groaned. He stroked his dick.

“What are you waiting on, brother mine? Fuck her.”

“Yes, yes, you have to fuck her, Master,” Nathalie moaned before the cute girl latched her mouth onto Aingeal’s other nipple, sucking clean a big blob of yummy girl-jizz.

I sucked hard on the other nub, my tongue dancing around it. I nibbled and shuddered, wiggling hips. My tail swished from side-to-side as Master fell between her thighs. His cock thrust out so hard before him, enchanted by that naughty priestess of Slata. He’d pleasured more than any other man had, so she gifted him mighty stamina.

He smacked his cock onto Aingeal’s hairless twat. It made such a naughty, wet noise that my own cunt clenched. I shivered, sucking so hard on the nipple as he drew the crown of his dick down to nuzzle at her pussy lips.

“Yes, yes, claim my cunt, my husband!” Aingeal moaned.

“Fuck her so hard, brother mine.”

My lips popped off Aingeal’s nipple. “Revel in her pussy, Master!” I licked my lips. “Fuck her so hard. Then I can lick her cunt clean.”

“Wicked slave,” Master said, such fondness in his tone. I felt his love and it made me purr.

My throat rumbling with joy, I sucked on Aingeal’s nipple. The faerie shuddered then gasped as Master penetrated her cunt. My own snatch clenched in envious delight, a sympathetic reaction I couldn’t control. Juices dribbled down my thighs. Despite my body still buzzing from my orgasm, I wanted to be fucked so badly. I wanted a cock in me.

“So, which one do you wish to enjoy, radiant?” Ealaín asked. “There are two naughty sex slaves that are inspiring such lusts in me.”

“I think I’ll enjoy Nathalie’s cute tush,” purred Mistress, moving behind my fellow sex slave. “Aingeal rimmed her, and the sounds she made were so ... inspirational.”

Joy spread across Nathalie’s face as she nursed at Aingeal’s nipple. Mistress Kora fell to her knees behind the Zeutchian sex slave. I couldn’t see what our Mistress did, but Nathalie squeezed her blue eyes shut and moaned so loudly.

It must be naughty.

“That leaves me to enjoy your cunt, lamia,” the aoi si said, moving behind me.

I purred louder.

“Fuck her hard,” Master grinned at me as he thrust away at Aingeal’s snatch. “I know that purring sound. She’s got a hot pussy.”

“When doesn’t she?” Kora asked then laughed, her face briefly appearing over Nathalie’s body. Then she ducked back down and made the blonde girl squeal in delight.

It was true. I always had a hot pussy. Las created my race. His lusts ran through me. I wiggled my hips as the aoi si settled behind me. My tall brushed her big tits. I shuddered, loving the soft feel of them. I swayed back and forth, caressing her nipples as her cock found the entrance to my cunt.

I loved the feel of her clit-dick on my flesh. It was so stimulating. It made me groan and shudder. I whimpered about the nipple in my mouth as she slid slowly into me. Not a hard thrust like Master gave Aingeal, but just sinking into my juicy snatch.

I moaned about Aingeal’s nub as that thick girl-cock filled me up more and more. Ealaín took her time, whimpering out how much she enjoyed my pussy. The timbre of my purring changed, growing deeper as the wondrous pleasure rippled through my body.

I loved being filled with a cock.

I felt Master’s eyes on me, watching as the dickgirl fucked me. Her hands gripped my waist, squeezing as she bottomed out in me. I shuddered, swirling my hips and swishing my tail faster and faster. I caressed her breasts and stirred my juicy cunt around her dick.

Oh, she felt so amazing in me.

Everyone in the tent was moaning, including me. We writhed in our passion. Nathalie squealed, Mistress Kora feasting on her cunt while Aingeal’s breast jiggled beneath my sucking mouth. Master plowed her so hard. Then Ealaín drew back her cock, the silky friction shooting through my pussy.

I purred louder.

“What a delicious cunt you have, lamia,” the aoi si said. “What a perfect receptacle for a cock.”

“I do enjoy fucking her,” Master groaned.

My heart fluttered and I sucked so hard on Aingeal’s nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.