The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 16: Fairy Delight

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Fairy Delight - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Sven Falk – Queen Sidhe’s Palace, Faerie

I rose from Queen Sidhe’s bed, certainty settling upon me. I knew what to do: rescue Aingeal. No choice. I wouldn’t let my faerie-wife perish. I brought her here. I promised to protect her. My eyes fell on Princess Siona. She took a step back from me, her purple-and-black butterfly wings fluttering behind her.

“Sven... ?” she asked, her voice tight. “I know you care for her. I’m sorry, I tried to—” I grabbed her by the shoulders, my fingers gripping hard. I pulled her naked form to me. She squeaked in shock, her big breasts bouncing before her. Her eyes widened. The air suddenly crackled with energy around her. She had power. She could throw me around like a ragdoll.

I moved my hands down from her shoulders to her breasts. I hefted them, feeling their lush weight. My fingers swiped around her nipples. She let out a whimpering sigh. She may have magical powers, she could bend me into a knot and leave me hanging from the ceiling, but I didn’t care. I would master her.

“You’re going to help me save Aingeal,” I told her, putting all my confidence, my dominance into her as I stroked those fat nipples of her. She shuddered, the glittering gold sparkling across her pale skin.

“N-no, I’m not, Sven. I tried to help her. For you. But you didn’t convince my mother. I’m sorry.”

“Do you remember how hard I made you cum?”

She nodded her head, her nipples so hard against me. She shifted her hips, her wings fluttering around behind her. I massaged those nubs, making her hips squirm. She let out a whimper. Her lips parted, glistening, begging to be kissed.

“I made you explode, and you promised to help me.” I released her right breast, sliding my left hand down her taut stomach to her purple bush. Her juices soaked her silky hairs. Her thighs parted for me, welcoming my touch. When I reached her pussy, her back arched in wanton invitation. Her hips writhed from side-to-side, savoring my touch. “And you’re going to help me save her.”

“I can’t,” she whimpered.

I rubbed my fingers through her folds, feeling the heat of her cunt. My fingers slipped into her depths, her juicy pussy clenching down on my digits, begging to be filled by my cock. I curled my digits, sliding them along silky walls until I found that one spot.

Her pupils dilated. She let out a wanton moan as I massaged her.

“You can,” I growled. “You just chose not to. I just need information.” My fingers circled her spot, the bundle of pleasure every woman had buried in her pussy.

Her snatch squeezed and relaxed on my fingers over and over, her juices dripping down my digits out of her.

“Do you think it’s right? She helped undo a great perversion happening in your mother’s lands. You said it yourself when you saw the stocks.”

“I know,” she said, her voice quivering. “I saw. But ... She assaulted my mother.”

“She didn’t mean to. Duke Gallchobhar tricked her. He arranged for your mother to come through there.”

“She meant that iron dust for someone,” the faerie princess groaned. “She meant to hurt someone badly. It was a malicious joke.”

“I know. And I’ll take her from faerie. She’ll never return. Her punishment for her crime. But she doesn’t deserve to die because she returned to Faerie to save people.”

Princess Siona shifted her hips more, her eyes fluttering as I massaged the spot in her cunt faster and faster. My fingers rubbed in circles on it, pressing hard against her slick, inner flesh. My dick throbbed hard before me, wanting to penetrate her. I grasped her left nipple in my other hand, pinching and twisting her fat nub.

Her wings spread wide. Her head arched back.

“So good,” she groaned. “Sven ... That’s so good.”

“Tell me how to save her,” I crooned, leaning in to whisper into her ear. “You don’t have to help us more. You don’t have to do anything to betray your mother.”

“She’ll know,” Siona whimpered, her hips shifting from side-to-side.

“That you answered a few of my questions? That a human took advantage of your kindness?” I stopped rubbing her pussy.

She gasped, “No, don’t stop.”

“Then just help me, Your Highness.” I licked her earlobe, her cunt clenching down hard on my digit. “Anything you can tell me.”

“Aingeal will be held in the cages until noon tomorrow,” she said. “At dawn, she’ll be at her least guarded.”

“When is dawn?” I asked. “It’s always night here.”

“You’ll know it,” she panted. “The glow in the castle dwindles. You’ll notice it dying as dawn approaches. Then it’ll be renewed. That’s when there is a shift change with the guard. It’ll distract them. Your best chance to free her but...”

I rubbed her special spot. She let out a whimper, her voice so throaty.

“But we won’t be able to get her out of the castle, will we?” I asked.

“You could, but you’d never make it to the mushroom ring through which you entered Faerie.” The princess’s pussy clenched on my fingers as she spoke. I remembered the mushroom ring, a circle we found in the Forest of Lhes that Aingeal used to open a portal. “Mother’s forces will hunt you down. You won’t have much time before alarms ring out.”

“But you know a better way, don’t you?” I asked her. I kissed at her jaw, caressing that special spot as I moved towards her mouth. “What is it?”

“In my mother’s ... private garden ... is a mushroom ring,” moaned Siona, her lips so wet. Her body quivered, on the verge of her orgasm. “But her garden is warded by spirits. Any who enter it without her permission will be detected. The entire castle shall ring with warning. Guards will swarm you before you can even reach the center. I can’t give you permission or do anything about the soldiers.”

“That’s our problem,” I said and kissed her.

She pressed against me. Her pussy clenched hard on my digits. Then she writhed against me, moaning into my lips. Silky flesh convulsed about my fingers, juices flooding out of her as her orgasm spilled through her body. Her tongue thrust into my mouth, swirling around as her orgasm surged through her.

I held the kiss for a moment longer, then ripped my fingers out of her juicy depths. I had to find my women. We had plans to make.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.