The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 15: Fairy Performance

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Fairy Performance - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk

I waited, fighting my impulses to try and escape as I stared up at the queen. She looked down at me with her golden eyes. I couldn’t read her emotions. Was she pleased with me? Her right hand was half-closed like she wanted to hold something.

A flail? Did she want to hurt me? Punish me? Would she use me as a proxy for harming Aingeal? If so, I would take it gladly. I would suffer for my faerie wife.

“Power ... restrained,” the queen said, breaking the silence. “Interesting.”

I didn’t say anything. She didn’t tell me to speak. I wouldn’t give her any reason to deny Aingeal her freedom. I just stared up at the queen, controlling my impulses to somehow break free and fuck her hard. Up the ass. Oh, I wanted to fuck this majestic woman up the ass, to make her squeal on my dick as she had an earth-shattering anal orgasm.

Energy swirled in that hand half-closed about nothing. The same purple light flared into a long shape. A blue flail appeared, stiff as if it were made of bull-hide. The ends fell into a sweep of thick tails. I sucked in a breath as I stared up at her, inviting her to beat me. To take out her rage on me for what Aingeal was tricked into doing.

The queen seized my blond hair, hauling me to her pussy. She pressed me into her vulva’s folds. I breathed in her musk, that honey aroma so similar to her daughter. I felt the wet silk of her pussy lips, her silvery pubic hair caressing my nose and cheeks. She ground herself on me.

“Eat me,” she commanded, her golden eyes flashing with lust. Her breasts jiggled as she raised the flail. “Eat me and make me cum, mortal!”

“Yes, your Majesty!” I growled, ignoring the flail and its promise of pain. I had a woman to please, a pussy to pleasure.

I feasted on the queen’s cunt.

I lapped my tongue through her folds, groaning as I savored the honey sweetness of her juices. Her cream coated my tongue, poured into my mouth. I groaned, shifting on my hips, my dick aching and throbbing before me, begging to be touched. Begging to be buried in her pussy. Into her asshole.

The flail swished down.

CRACK!

Pain erupted across my back. I grunted into her snatch and never stopped licking. I kept my tongue sliding through her folds as the hurt faded into a spreading warmth through my muscles. I jammed my tongue into the depths of her cunt, stirring through her delicious pussy. The ancient-yet-youthful queen shuddered, her hips swaying.

She felt my oral skill. Pleasure fluttered through her.

Her wings flapped behind her as she let out a wanton moan. She let the tails of the flail drape across my back as I ate her. I flicked my tongue up to her clit, circling the bud buried in the folds of her pussy. My lips locked on it, sucking.

She groaned louder, pleasure crossing her face. She squeezed her golden eyes for a moment, her left hand gripping my hair hard. She pulled me deep into her pussy’s folds, rubbing her clit across my lips as her breasts heaved above me.

“Yes, yes, boy, eat my pussy.” She shuddered. “Mmm, you know what you are doing.”

“I told you, Mother,” the princess purred. “Ooh, yes, you’re going to cum so hard on his face.”

“Yes!”

The queen raised her flail again as I sucked and nibbled on her clit. I watched it rise and then crack down hard. It thudded across my shoulders and back, stinging pain shooting down to my dick. It ached and throbbed more. The pain drove me to rebel. It made me ache to fuck her hard, weakening my submission. I yearned to rip the scourge out of her hand and whip her ass as I pounded her cunt.

How I’d make her squeal. How I’d make her moan and gasp on my dick as I fucked her.

My hands pulled on the manacles, the magical chains clinking. I growled into her pussy, ignoring the pain burning across my back as I feasted on her cunt. She drew back the flail again. I could feel it hovering, waiting to snap down on me as I pleasured her.

It inspired me to lick harder, to drive her wild. To prove I could take her pain and still make her cum like a slut. I would feel her juices pouring down my chin and cheeks. She would drench me in her honey and—

CRACK!

I grunted again. The pain stung worse. My back throbbed in time with my heartbeat. With my twitching cock. My balls tensed. My cum boiled in them, needing to burst out of me. Just fuck her, they seemed to scream at me. Put the bitch-queen in her place. Use her cunt. Her mouth. Her asshole. Spurt us into her.

I snarled out my frustration as the flail cracked again and again on my back. The queen purred her amusement, her breasts swaying above me as she ground her cunt on my mouth. She smeared that hot flesh on me, her juices trickling down my cheeks.

She grew hotter.

Wetter.

I pleasured her by taking the pain.

I could endure. I would endure.

“Yes, yes, yes, eat my Mother’s pussy,” the princess moaned in the background. “Make her cum, Sven! Make her explode.”

“Mmm, yes, just like that, jam that tongue into my snatch, you naughty boy,” she purred. “Such a handsome, strong boy.”

CRACK!

“Not afraid of the lash.”

CRACK!

“Not afraid of the pain.”

CRACK!

“You love Aingeal that much?”

“Yes, your Majesty!” I moaned into her pussy. “Hurt me! Beat me! I don’t care! Show her mercy!”

CRACK!

I grunted again, my back pure agony. And that excited me. It was so perverse the way it fueled the ache in my cock and balls. How I yearned for her to give me permission to cum. It drove me to lick her pussy more, to satiate her with every ounce of strength I possessed so I could get my release. I groaned with more than pain into her pussy.

With frustrated need.

With the agonizing ache to cum.

I lashed her pussy with my tongue. I gulped down her juices. I reveled in her cunt, nuzzling and nipping. I sucked on her labia. I nibbled on her clit. The queen moaned above me as I pleasured her, rapture twisting across her face.

She gripped my hair hard, holding my face in place.

CRACK!

She moaned, her head lolling back as she smeared her cunt across my face.

CRACK!

She used me. She shuddered atop me. Her juices flooded my mouth. That honey delight poured out of her cunt and into my mouth as her body heaved. Her wings flapped behind her. She threw back her head in orgasmic rapture.

“Such a loving boy!” she moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, yes!”

“See, Mother, I told you! Just enjoy him!”

The faerie queen came on my mouth. She thrashed above me, gripping my hair as her body bucked. She smeared her hot pussy across my lips, flooding my mouth with her honeyed cream. I drank down her juices, loving them as I kept licking her.

CRACK!

“Cernere’s black cunt!” she groaned, her tits heaving above me, begging to be played with.

I pulled at my restraints.

CRACK!

“Keep licking me!” she snarled. “Don’t you stop, boy!”

CRACK!

“Ooh, yes, right there. Just lick me right there!”

CRACK!

“Las’s mighty cock, what a tongue! What a mouth!”

CRACK!

“Yes, yes, yes, yes!”

I made her cum over and over as she whipped my back. Agony throbbed across my shoulders, pain bleeding into my skin to my cock and balls. My dick hurt with the need to cum. My balls were so swollen with my jizz. I growled into her cunt, lapping up her juices, making her explode in rapture.

Her voice sang with such beauty through the room. I gave her what she needed. I pleasured her, devoured her, drove her wild. She thrashed and shuddered. Her passion sang out around me. It was so beautiful. So wonderful.

I gulped down her cream. So much it poured out of my mouth and down my neck. It spilled across my chest. She kept orgasming. Climax after climax racked her as she savored the pleasure I gave her. So much ecstasy.

She drowned in it.

CRACK!

I smothered her in it.

CRACK!

She would free Aingeal.

CRACK!

I would save my faerie.

CRACK!

I needed to cum.

CRACK!

So badly. My balls ached.

CRACK!

I had to fuck her.

CRACK!

I stared up at her with pleading eyes. She shuddered and heaved, the fingers of her left hand dug deep into my blond hair. She stared down at me past her quivering breasts. A languorous smile crossed her ruby lips.

The flail vanished from her hands. “Mmm, yes, such an eager boy. You just want to please me over and over, don’t you?”

“Yes, your Majesty,” I panted, my back raw, throbbing agony. My racing heart beat so fast, drumming on my taut skin. I sucked in breaths, fighting the urge not to stand up and ram my cock into her pussy.

She stared at me, waiting, like she wanted to see if I would lose control. I could see it in her gaze, that calculation in her glassy eyes. She was trying to break me, to get me to disobey her. I wouldn’t let her do that.

I would be strong for Aingeal.

“Yes, such restraint,” she purred. “Remarkable for a mortal.”

“I told you he was special, Mother,” moaned Siona. “Ooh, yes, use him. Fuck him. His cock, Mother ... Oooh, his cock will make you cum even harder.”

The queen shuddered. “ I am in need of being filled.” She lifted her dainty foot, balancing on her left, and rubbed it across my dick. I shuddered at the touch of her silky sole at the tip of my dick. “And he’s just aching for his pleasure. But you won’t get it until I let you, right, my loving, submissive boy?”

“Right, your Majesty,” I groaned as my dick ached and throbbed, drinking in the glide of her foot on my dick.

She felt so good on me. I whimpered, my hands flexing behind me, arms tensing to rip at the restraints. Maybe, I could break them, seize her, throw her down, and just cum in her. Fuck her so hard until I exploded and...

Purple, pleading eyes filled my mind.

I took a deep breath, fighting the urge to erupt on her foot. I needed it so badly.

“On your back, boy,” she purred, lifting her foot and pushing it on my chest.

I didn’t fight it even as I sucked in a deep breath. I stretched out, my hands pressing into the small of my back, crushed beneath my body. Then my throbbing shoulders made contact with the smooth stones of the floor. The cool kiss flared the pain.

I grit my teeth.

She straddled me and lowered her pussy to my crotch. Siona appeared, kneeling beside her mother. She grabbed my dick, still sticky with her cream, and held it upright for her mother to mount. The princess leaned over and sucked on the queen’s nipple.

Queen Sidhe moaned as her pussy made contact with my dick. I grunted, squirming on my hands. I couldn’t get comfortable. And then she slid down my dick, her daughter nibbling on her nipple, and put her weight on me.

She was lithe and light, but it still made me groan, feeling the pressure on my hands, my back bending. She grinned at me, her fingernails clawing at my chest as her silky, royal cunt gripped my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.