The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11: Naughty Rumors

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Naughty Rumors - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Echur, Kivoneth Princedom, The Strifelands of Zeutch

I trembled. I had to do this. With a sharp inhalation of breath, I knocked hard at Shevoin’s door. My heart sent blood thundering through my body as I squirmed. Greta breathed deeply beside me, her large tits almost spilling out of her bodice. They were lovely breasts.

“Yes?” the master mage asked, his voice sounding weary.

“It’s Princess Ava,” I called. “I have a great need to speak to you.”

“Fine, your highness. Enter.”

Greta opened the door, a minxish smile on her lips. She slipped in first, moving with such willowy, curvy grace. For a moment, such envy went through me. I had such a petite form, my breasts small, my hips almost boyish. I couldn’t wiggle my hips like she did. I couldn’t have my tits almost spilling out of my dress. I know Sven loved me, but...

But he would enjoy me more if I was more ample.

Shevoin sat at his desk, wearing his black robes. He ran a hand through his gray hair. But the sight of my curvy bedmaid crossing to him melted away some of his exhaustion. He straightened, his eyes flicking up and down her body.

“I thought you needed some ... care,” I told him. “I know things have been so stressful from this horrible tragedy that has befallen my father.”

“It’s more than a tragedy, princess,” he said as Greta reached him. She grabbed his hands, pulling them to her breasts. He squeezed them as he let out a groan.

“I need you well rested to aid my father,” I continued. “A man needs his seed drained regularly, doesn’t he? To rest? And I know my Greta thoroughly enjoys your cock.”

“I thought my first time would be horrible,” Greta groaned. “But when you took my virginity, you showed me such pleasure. Your cock ... I need your cock in me again. Will you ... give it to me?”

Her coyness made my pussy clench. Poor Shevoin squeezed her tits as he let out a long, throaty groan. “I would be honored to aid you, my lady.”

Greta giggled. “Mmm, you’ll just aid me with that big cock of yours. My pussy needs it soooo badly.”

She led him to the bed, keeping his hands pinned to her tits. Already, his fingers were dipping into her bodice, playing with those large mounds. I squeezed my thighs together, my nipples pressing against my bodice as I watched them. When they reached the bed, Greta pushed Shevoin down. The old mage didn’t fight her, entranced by her youthful beauty.

He was one of the most powerful users of magic in the world. He had past the test of the Collegiate Tower. He possessed the power to wrap up both Greta and myself with his magic. He could seize what he wanted. Shevoin with his magic could even destroy my father if he desired.

And here he was trembling before a girl barely flowered into womanhood, a slave to his cock throbbing beneath his robes. I licked my lips, watching as she parted his robes, exposing his body. He didn’t have Sven’s muscular body or even my father’s fit form...

I pushed my mind away from my father even as my pussy grew hotter. No. I couldn’t think about him one bit. I needed to get away from him before he drowned me.

But...

I could let Greta talk to Shevoin ... I could ... go to my...

I shoved my hand into the crotch of my dress, pressing the cloth into my pussy as I rubbed myself. My snatch sent pleasure rippling through me. I groaned, sucking in deep breaths as my clit absorbed the feel of my rubbing fingers.

I needed to focus here.

“Oh, Shevoin!” purred Greta, grabbing the mage’s cock. “Ooh, you’re so eager to help out my poor pussy.”

“So eager,” he panted, almost breathless as she slid up and down his dick. It was such a lacking specimen compared to fath...

To Sven! Sven!

He has the best cock. Sven has the amazing dick! Not him!

I rubbed my cunt faster as Shevoin unlaced Greta’s blouse. He groaned as he buried his face into her youthful breasts. She trembled and quivered, stroking his dick faster as her dress slipped off her shoulders. She wiggled her body, working it off a he noisily kissed and sucked at her breasts and nipples.

The sounds he made had my pussy weeping juices. They soaked through my breasts. I focused on Greta’s curvy ass as she shoved down her dress over her hips, exposing that rump. I licked my lips, living in the moment, keeping my thoughts away...

No, no, no, stare at that ass. That delicious butt.

Greta’s ass flexed as she groaned. She went back to stroking Shevoin’s dick, her hips wiggling from side-to-side. Juices trickled down her thighs, her bush growing more and more wet with every moment, aching for the older man’s cock in her. She’d never had better. She’d never experienced Sven’s wondrous dick penetrating her pussy or...

No!

“She needs you so badly, Shevoin,” I panted. “Thank you for assisting her.”

“You are so welcome, your highness,” he groaned.

Greta pushed him back now. He didn’t fight her as he stretched out on his bed, eager for her youthful pussy to ride up and down his dick. She straddled him, her hips wiggling from side-to-side. She grabbed his dick, stroking it with her excited hand. He let out a groan as she guided his dick to her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.