The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7: Royal Delights

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Royal Delights - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk – Faerie

Ava’s soft, stone lips pressed on my own as she kissed me with such a fierce passion. I held her in my strong arms, showing her that I would protect her. If she needed to flee her father and escape his abuse, I would keep her safe.

By killing the bastard.

I held her rose quartz body against mine, always shocked by how such a form made out of such a hard substance could feel so soft and alive in my arms. Her small breasts felt firm and real on my chest, her nipples hard. Her tongue lithe and agile as it thrust into my mouth. I missed the taste of her, the heat of her body, but ... This was better than nothing.

And soon ... Soon we would be together.

My dick, still aching from enjoying Princess Siona’s asshole, pressed into Ava’s belly. It quivered as she breathed. Crystals glimmered in her flesh, little stars dancing across her face as the quartz caught the light in the pavilion. Ava was so remarkable. Her ability to inhabit and make alive her stone statue allowed us to be together even when her father kept us apart.

She broke the kiss and pressed her face into my neck. “I know you’ll protect me, Sven.”

“Always,” I said, hugging her tight. I wanted to tell her not to flee. That it would be too dangerous, but she understood those risks. She wasn’t naïve any longer. Her father had stolen that from her the day he burned down my family’s house trying to kill me.

He did not approve of our relationship. I wasn’t from an important enough family to marry his daughter. And my parents, my little sister...

“I’ll kill him, Ava,” I growled, my anger rising. “He’ll never touch you again.”

She trembled in my arm at that. “Good.” She shifted, lifting her face from my neck and glancing at the faerie princess. “I’m sorry for interrupting your meeting.”

“No, no,” the faerie princess said. She still knelt, my cum running out of her asshole to her purple bush adorning her pussy. “You are in distress. And you have come to Sven. You are close to him?”

“He shall be my husband,” Ava declared with such fierceness.

The faerie’s wings fluttered. She reached behind her, scooping up some of the cum running out of her asshole. She held it on her finger as she turned around on her knees, her big tits swaying, and asked, “How many wives do you plan on having?”

“Three,” I answered. “Aingeal, Kora, and Ava.”

Ava nodded her head. “I’ve worked it out with Kora. And Zanyia wants him to have a whole army of submissive sex slaves.”

“She gets off on it or something,” I muttered, not sure how I felt about it. I mean, it was nice having Nathalie and Zanyia, but my lamia wanted to have an entire castle full of them when I marry Ava and rule Kivoneth.

Sonia smeared my cum on her lips, the cream adorning it. Then she grabbed Ava’s arm, the faerie’s delicate fingers stroking the glittering, pink stone that made up my betrothed’s flesh. The faerie pulled Ava from me to her. The two princesses came together, Ava leaning in with an eager hunger to kiss the faerie on her jizz-smeared lips.

My dick throbbed as they kissed, sharing my spunk that came out of Siona’s asshole. My dick ached and throbbed, so glad to Kora’s enchantment that I could fuck and fuck. She was such a loving sister.

Siona’s hands slid up Ava’s side to cup her small breasts. More quartz glittered across my betrothed’s body as the pair moaned into their kiss. Pink tongues, one glistening with saliva, danced together as they moaned their pleasure. The faerie princess’s fingers swept over the human princess’s nipples.

The faerie broke the kiss, her purple wings fluttering, and said, “You are made of such beautiful stone.”

“Thank you,” Ava said, her hands finding Siona’s soft breasts. “And you are so enchanting. Big tits are always Sven’s weaknesses.”

“And yet he shows such love for you. I suspect he just likes tits of all size.” Siona squeezed Ava’s small breasts, making her shudder. “But your sculptor does amazing work to make such a lifelike rendition of your flesh. And then to have the spirits enchanting it. A twinborn witch?”

Ava nodded her head. “I sent it to Fiona in the Lesh-Ke Mountains. She was kind enough to enchant it for me.”

“She must have much faerie blood in her veins to make the spirits so happy to serve her and...” Siona squeezed Ava’s tits again. “Mmm, just lovely.” Then the faerie princess ducked her head down and sucked on Ava’s nipple.

Ava shuddered, a whimper escaping her rose-quartz lips. She licked them as she ran her sparkling fingers through the faerie’s purple hair. My dick throbbed at the hot sight, the faerie’s wings fluttering as she swirled her tongue about Ava’s nipple before nibbling on it.

“It’s so life-like,” Sonia moaned. “You feel alive even though your vessel is stone.”

“Krab’s gift to his descendants,” Ava said.

“Wondrous. You are living art in this form, your Highness.”

“I could say the same about you, your Highness” Ava said, squeezing the faerie princess’s big tits.

Then my betrothed ducked her head down and latched onto a fat nipple, sucking on the faerie’s big tit. Siona moaned, her wings fluttering again. She squirmed, Ava kneading both Siona’s heavy mounds as she suckled hard, her glittering cheeks hollowing.

Siona licked her lips at me, arching her eyebrows. I grinned and held my dirt cock for her lips. The faerie princess didn’t hesitate to suck my dirty cock into her mouth, cleaning her own ass off my shaft. She lay on her back, head arched to expose her throat and suck at my dick. She was so limber.

Her warm tongue swirled around the sensitive crown, shooting such pleasure too my balls. I let out a low groan of delight, shuddering at the feel of her mouth. She bobbed her head as Ava kept sucking on her nipples. The faerie princess took more and more of my dick. Pleasure surged down my dick, making my balls boil. Her gentle fingers cupped my nuts, massaging them. Such hunger burned in her violet eyes as her delicate face twisted with her excitement.

“Such beautiful tits,” Ava purred as she nuzzled her rosy face between those lush mounds. Ava’s hair, not individual strands but thick cords of silky stone, draped across those big tits as the human princess loved the faerie princess’s boobs. “Ooh, yes.”

“Maybe you’re the one that likes big breasts,” I said with a grin.

Her eyes flicked up at me as she reveled between those huge tits. “Maybe. They are nice.”

Ava sucked at the soft, inner slopes of Siona’s tits as the faerie bobbed her head on my shaft. The tip of my cock brushed the back of Siona’s throat. I groaned, my balls twitching in her massaging grip as she sucked harder and harder.

Then she swallowed my dick.

She slid her lips down my shaft, sucking so hard. Her throat engulfed my dick. Tight, massaging delight. She swallowed and hummed, the vibrations of her passion buzzing around my dick. I clenched my fists as the pleasure built and built in my balls.

I groaned as she nuzzled her lips into my blonde curls. Every inch of my dick buried into her royal mouth. She held it down her throat for a moment, her violet eyes staring up at me, and then she drew her mouth back. She sucked so hard the entire time, her lips sealed tight about my shaft, cleaning off her ass.

She whimpered, savoring the dirty flavor.

“You are such a slut, princess,” I groaned. “Both of you are.”

Ava let out a purr between those big tits. “I think so. She’s just sucking that dick clean of her asshole. It’s such a treat.”

“Did you want to enjoy it?”

Ava smiled. “Well, it’s her lands. I think she deserves the treat. I’ll just find something else to enjoy.”

I grinned as my betrothed’s quartz lips kissed down Siona’s flesh. The faerie princess wings twitched as Ava kissed lower and lower. Siona’s mouth sucked so hard about my dick. My balls ached in her massaging hands. The pressure swelled in my balls, eager to spill into her hungry mouth and give her a salty treat.

Then Ava nuzzled into the faerie princess’s belly buttons. Siona’s eyes squeezed shut as she squealed in delight. She sucked even harder about my dick as she let Ava spread her thighs. I groaned, running my hands through her purple hair.

“That’s it, lick her pussy,” I growled. “Make her suck even harder on my dick. I’m going to dump so much cum down her throat.”

Then I pushed my shaft deeper into her mouth. She didn’t fight me. Her throat engulfed my dick again. I groaned, gripping her head in my strong hands. That hot, tight throat massaged my dick. The faerie princess purred in delight about my cock, her wings fluttering behind her as her lips pressed into my crotch.

And then the human princess reached Siona’s pussy. She licked and nuzzled at the purple bush. Siona moaned as Ava fluttered her stone tongue through the folds the faerie princess’s snatch. Siona’s big boobs swayed as she trembled, her mouth sucking so hard on my dick as I fucked her head up and down my shaft.

I used her and she loved it. Her eyes fluttered. She moaned with such rapture as she squirmed on the bed. Ava feasted with passion, licking and lapping at the faerie’s pussy with such hunger. My betrothed’s supple back glittered, a thousand stars gleaming across her rosy flesh. I stared at her wiggling rump.

I couldn’t wait to see her in the flesh. To taste her real pussy. To kiss her mouth. To love her in person.

“Ava!” I groaned, my hips thrusting now, driving my dick over and over down the faerie princess’s throat.

She had such a tight throat. She moaned and gagged. Saliva dribbled out of her mouth as I plunged over and over into her oral cavity. She sucked so hard. Her tongue danced across my shaft as she loved me.

“I’m going to dump so much cum down her throat, Ava,” I groaned. “Keep licking her pussy. She sucks my dick so hard.”

“Yes,” she moaned. “Use the slutty princess.”

Siona’s wings fluttered against the bed as Ava licked louder, harder. I could hear those noisy laps through hot cunt. The faerie twitched. She moaned about my cock, her passion buzzing around my sensitive dick. Then her body bucked.

She came.

I groaned, plunging my cock down her throat as her body writhed in orgasmic bliss. Ava purred in delight, drinking down the faerie princess’s flood. My balls smacked over and over into Siona’s face as I plundered her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.