The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: The Priestess’s Inspiration

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Priestess’s Inspiration - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk – Faerie

“He’s going to be a while,” I said, a smile playing on my lips as my brother followed the faerie princess into the pavilion grown out of the grass in moments.

Nathalie giggled. The fourteen-year-old girl nodded her head as she rubbed her hands together. Her small breasts jiggled as she squirmed, her blonde, braided pigtails swaying about her head. Then she looked to her right and squeaked, covering her tits.

The faerie were helping the capture men and women, but more than a few were glancing at us. Nathalie, while getting off on being naked around my brother, was still a young girl. And realizing so many people were staring at her had her blushing as bright as the sun. I pulled her to me to help shield her body, feeling her body tremble.

I watched the faeries fluttering around, leading the naked men and women to several larger pavilions that they’d grown. Magic burst everywhere I looked, flares of purple light as the faerie soldiers unleashed their innate powers to conjure and create items.

Then my eyes fell on Aingeal. She knelt nearby, her arms bound behind her back by grass ropes. She sat back straight, looking with confidence at the pavilion where my brother had vanished with Siona. Aingeal had a strength that belied her flighty, joking persona.

“Madam,” a faerie soldier said, fluttering down before her. “If you would like to wait with your women in comfort,” he motioned towards another pavilion beside the one my brother was in, “you may retire here.”

“And what about Aingeal?” I asked.

He just gave me a handsome smile, his face so youthful and almost effeminate. All the faerie were just breathtaking. But I wasn’t about to let out a fluttering sigh like a girl because of a smile. I arched an eyebrow at him.

“Radiant Kora, she shall be held prisoner,” he said. “But we won’t mistreat her. We do not abuse others.”

“Yes, I can see that,” I said, my eyes flicking to the nearest stocks.

The faerie bristled in his bronze armor. “Duke Gallchobhar overstepped what is proper. If your brother had not killed him, he would face Queen Sidhe’s justice for this.”

“And if we hadn’t entered Faerie, you never would have known, would you? This would have continued on, but you detected Aingeal and tracked her down.”

“Aingeal should have known we would discover her intrusion and track her down,” he said, glancing at her.

“How would I know that?” Aingeal complained. “It’s not like faeries get banished that often.”

“No, most of us have more sense then to import iron here.”

Aingeal lowered her head, squirming, her big breasts jiggling.

I worried my lower lip. I didn’t want Aingeal mistreated, but what could we do? It was all up to convincing the Queen of Faerie to pardon her. My brother would have to use all his charms to seduce her daughter to our side.

“Come on,” I said, leading Nathalie to the pavilion.

Zanyia and Ealaín followed after me, the lamia’s ears twitching as she looked around. The aoi si marched back straight, her armor reflecting the purple magics flaring through the world. I bit my lip, studying her. An aoi si sent to me. To me!

I glanced down at the amulet’s gold chain vanishing into my pink robes. I felt the ruby between my tits. The soul of the Biomancer Vebrin contained in it. I shuddered and then ripped it off, not wanting to feel it against my skin and...

What should I do with it? This was a horrid artifact. I wanted to destroy it. But I couldn’t treat it flippantly. This couldn’t be allowed to fall into the naga’s hands. With a groan, I draped it back over my neck and tucked it away.

I could withstand the touch. I’d worn it for a week or more without any ill-effects. It didn’t even feel evil.

I pushed aside the hanging grass curtain and walked into the pavilion. It had several beds formed out of soft ground cover. A pleasant scent filled the air, almost like honey mixed with the soft fragrance of clover flowers. It felt relaxing.

The others followed me in. Zanyia threw herself on a bed, curling up as much as her human-like body could, her tawny tail swishing back and forth as a purr rose in her throat. Nathalie cuddled up to her, their naked bodies pressed tight as the blonde girl hugged the lamia from behind. Zanyia’s triangular ears twitched, and her purr rose in pitch.

I turned to the aoi si. “So, I’ve been given a muse?”

“Indeed,” Ealaín said.

“Are the sexual arts the one Rithi believes I am most skilled at?” I asked, staring at the busty aoi si. She had a glorious body shown off by the shape of her armor, all curves and feminine strength.

Aoi si opened her mouth to answer when Zanyia asked, “A muse?”

“My inspiration,” I answered. “Rithi sends her demigoddess daughters to inspire a person in one of the arts. She sent me an aoi si. A creature that is the infusion of both male and female passions, the embodiment of sex.”

“Indeed,” Ealaín nodded, her helidor eyes studying me. “You are an expert at healing with your passions, Radiant. You have soothed your brother’s pain many times. You also love freely, sharing him with Zanyia, Nathalie, Aingeal, and Princess Ava without any jealousy. You have an uninhabited view of sex. You glory in it. You savor it.”

My cheeks warmed at her words, my nipples hardening against my robe. My pussy grew hot and itchy, my thighs rubbing together. Juices leaked out of me, making my flesh so sticky. I stared at the aoi si, her large breasts, her Amazonian face framed by her pure-white hair, giving her such an exotic cast.

“I always thought painting was my true calling. And dancing, but...” I squirmed. “I guess I have been performing a lot of sex lately.”

“A lot,” agreed Ealaín.

“So...” I said, my heart beating faster, “we should complete the bonding then.”

“That seems correct to me, Radiant,” the aoi si said. She unbuckled the strap of her breastplate, working them one at a time. “I have been looking forward to being a muse. I am glad my mother sent me to you.”

I nodded as Ealaín bared her large, taut breasts, her nipples fat and hard, thrusting from wide areolas. Her tits swayed with a level of pliant perkiness that defied their size. They didn’t sag one bit. My pussy tingled more and more.

“What is she doing?” Zanyia asked. “Are you going to have sex?”

Nathalie giggled. “Mistress Kora did say her muse was sent because of sex.”

“Apparently I’m better at sex then dancing or painting,” I said, the two other art forms I had mastered to achieve my rank of radiant, a full priestess of Rithi.

“Oh, but your dance gives your sex such a ... a...” Zanyia struggled to find a world. “Such a lithe delight.”

“I am eager to discover that,” Ealaín said, taking off her skirt of banded metal. She set it down with grace, exposing her white bush hiding her pussy. That bush almost glowed compared to the darkness of her skin. It was just a delicious sight, so exotic. “And just because I am aoi si does not mean you cannot develop your other arts. Clearly, they have atrophied.”

I frowned at that. I hadn’t had the time to devote to dancing or painting. I could create art through sex easily while traveling with my brother. “I would welcome that.”

I slipped out of my robes as she bent over, her large tits swaying before her as she unbuckled the greaves over her leather boots. She worked with efficiency. I shuddered, the fingers of my hands tracing over the tattoos of flowering vines covering my body. One vine spiraled around my left breast, pink buds opening into beauty. Each of the tattoos represented my training. This one represented the completion of my novitiate, the first step into being a priestess of Rithi. The other three represented my mastery of the arts. The vine entwining my right arm represented my mastery of painting, and the one growing up my left leg to my hip symbolized my mastery of dance. The last, on my shaved pubic mound and growing towards my pussy, showed my mastery of the sexual arts.

My right finger traced the vine across my pubic mound to the shaved lips of my pussy. I was so juicy as I watched the aoi si undress. I trembled, eager to see if the stories were true about these divine daughters of Rithi.

Aoi si rose, her ebony breasts swaying. She stretched her back, her youthful, fierce face birthing something wicked. Something hungry. She wiggled her hips and let out a throaty groan. Thrusting from her pussy, growing from her clit, was a cock.

A girl-cock. A hermaphroditic cock.

Aoi si were born of Rithi’s union with Henta, the hermaphroditic goddess of the hunt. Their divine daughters could control when they were all women and when they were hermaphrodites. This is why they were the Muses of the Sexual Arts. They could provide all the options for a radiant to enjoy. To use.

My pussy clenched as that midnight cock thrust larger and larger from the white bush, verging on the size of my brother’s dick. And Sven was a gifted man. He had a prowess that made women swoon in delight.

“Oh, wow,” Zanyia gasped.

“She grew a dick!” squeaked Nathalie.

“She’s going to fuck you with her clit?” Zanyia asked.

“Won’t Master get mad?” the blonde girl asked, sitting up, her small breasts jiggling.

“My brother will find this hot,” I answered.

Zanyia nodded her head in agreement.

I glanced at Ealaín. “You know, he’ll want to join in. He’ll want to fuck you when you don’t have your cock.”

“I know,” the aoi si said, her voice throaty now. “He is such a handsome specimen. I am your muse, and I will inspire all your lovers to please you and help you create your art in any form you need.”

I licked my lips, staring at that black cock. I was feeling so inspired right now.

I fell to my knees before her, my round breasts jiggling. I squeezed my thighs tight as I grasped her dick with both my pale hands. My blonde hair, gathered in two braids, swayed down my back as I shuddered. I leaned my head forward, extended my pink tongue, and licked that dark tip.

The aoi si moaned and shuddered as I licked her girl-dick. Her large breasts swayed above me, her white hair dancing about her face as her mouth opened wide in pleasure. Her yellow eyes shone with the passion of my touch. She was a work of art all in herself, the contrast between her dark skin and pale hair and eyes, the feminine beauty combined with this amazing, wonderful dick.

My pale hands stroked her dark shaft as my tongue danced about the tip. I squirmed my thighs together, my own clit throbbing almost in envy. I had worn strap-on dildos before, but to have a real cock...

Wouldn’t that be an experience.

“Yes, yes, I feel your inspiration swelling through you,” the aoi si moaned. “It’s gathering.”

“It’s in your pussy, Mistress,” Zanyia moaned. “I can smell your juices. Ooh, this is making me so wet.”

“Uh-huh,” Nathalie nodded. “My cunny is getting so juicy.”

“Pussy licking?” the lamia asked, sitting up like a curious cat, her small breasts jiggling.

“Yes!” the slave-girl moaned.

As my lips nuzzled against Ealaín’s dick, the two sex slaves fell into a sixty-nine, Zanyia on top. Her tail swished back and forth as they buried their faces in each other’s pussies. They both had petite builds, their girlish forms squirming together as they feasted on hot cunt. Which inspired me to suck so hard on Ealaín’s dick.

My lips slid over the crown of her clit-dick. I swallowed her shaft, taking it into my mouth. The aoi si shuddered. Her big breasts swayed over me as she squirmed. Her hips shook. Her eyes fluttered as she felt the passion of my touch. I shuddered in pure delight, so glad to give her this wondrous delight. To tease her and drive her wild.

My cheeks hollowed. Her hands slid across my head then gripped my temples. Her big breasts quivered with such a plaint delight as she felt the pleasure of my sucking mouth. Her moans rang out through the grass pavilion as I loved her girl-cock.

“Oh, yes, Rithi sent me to see that your art flourishes,” moaned the aoi si. “I’ll protect your gift, Radiant. I’ll ensure that you practice your art with whomever you wish!”

I groaned, my hands fisting her cock as I sucked on her dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.