The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem
Chapter 3: Fairy Surprise

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fairy Surprise - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk – Faerie

Sven darted up to me, throwing knife in one hand, short sword in another. He looked dashing in his black leathers, his blond locks flowing about his handsome face. He had that perfect chin and masculine cheekbones, his blue eyes so vibrant and deep. I could get lost staring into my brother’s eyes. When he stared at me, I felt like such a woman in his gaze, so desired. His smile always promised pleasure.

Pleasure he could deliver.

But now I saw concern. Not fear, but he was tense. I broke away from the crying Aingeal and stood up. What could be the problem? Zanyia and Ealaín rushed in his wake, the aoi si’s hands on her weapons. But she hadn’t drawn them.

“What is it, brother mine?” I asked, gaining my feet and closing my pink clerical robes about me. I knotted the belt as my heart beat faster.

“Faeries,” he growled. “A whole company of them with spears.”

“Spears?” the raw voice of Aingeal asked. Bloodshot, purple eyes stared up at my brother and me. “Are they the household guards of Duke Gallchobhar?”

“I don’t know,” Sven said. “This is your lands?”

“This was my father’s lands,” Aingeal said. “I was banished. I shouldn’t be here. They will ... turn me over. But you mustn’t resist them, my husband.”

“Fuck that,” Sven snarled. “You’re my wife. You think I’ll sit by and let them harm you.”

A smile crossed Aingeal’s lips. I was wrong to mistrust her. Well, not wrong, precisely. Faeries were birthed from the union of the God Las and the Goddess Cernere. Lust and Crime had made creatures who loved sex and trickery. But Aingeal had not betrayed us. She’d fought with us. And she loved my brother. When she promised Zanyia thrice to be Sven’s woman, his wife, it had changed her in ways that didn’t make sense to me, a human.

But the emotions were real.

“My illusions are all but useless on faeries,” I reminded my brother. The race breathed in illusions. The could make more convincing ones with a wave of their hand than I could channeling the power of my Goddess.

“And you do not have that many throwing knives, Master,” Zanyia said.

“The air brims with spirits,” Ealaín said. “A contest with the faeries will not last long, I fear. That number will bind us in moments.”

“I remember,” Sven growled. “But, still, I won’t let them touch my wife.”

“May I suggest diplomacy.” The aoi si stared at my brother with those bright, yellow eyes. “A deal may be struck with the creatures. A way to avoid bloodshed. After all, the household guard of Duke Gallchobhar would be culpable in the monstrous act that occurred here. Unless Queen Sidhe has condoned this.”

“She wouldn’t,” Aingeal said. “It is a good plan, but it won’t work.”

“Why not?” my brother asked.

“Those aren’t Duke Gallchobhar’s household guards. See the purple-haired beauty at their lead. Notice the gold armor worn by the spearmen.” Aingeal let out a sigh. “That is Princess Siona leading her mother’s own soldiers. Queen Sidhe’s forces. She will never let me go. Not after what I did to her mother.”

I frowned. What had Aingeal done to Queen Sidhe?

“Great,” Sven growled.

“You mustn’t fight,” Aingeal begged as the faeries descended, the soldiers all males in golden armor that fit about their delicate bodies. They all had beautiful, youthful faces, almost effeminate.

Princess Siona landed before my brother, naked and unashamed. She had lush breasts and a thick, purple bush growing between her thighs. Specks of glittering gold and silver adorned her body that shimmered in the starlight and moonlight as she moved. Her wings fluttered to a stop, revealing them to be hued with swirls of purple and black.

“Mortal,” the princess said, her tone playful. “This is such an ... interesting place to find one of your kind.” Her eyes flicked around. “Many of your kind.”

“Just liberating some friends and family, Princess Siona,” my brother said.

“Yes,” I nodded. “Just a few thousand or so of close kin and fast friends who were cruelly taken from us and brought by force to Faerie. We meant no harm to your mother, the noble Queen Sidhe, by coming here.”

Princess Siona flicked her eyes around then settled on the corpse of Duke Gallchobhar. Delicate disgust wrinkled her expression. Her wings fluttered in agitation. “Yes, I am shocked by the ... monstrousness of what I see here. To think a duke of my mother’s court could harbor something so foul on the land he governs in her name. On behalf of my mother, I apologize to you and your own...” She arched an eyebrows in question.

“Sven Falk,” my brother said. “My sister Kora, my slave Zanyia, and an aoi si warrior who aided us is named Ealaín, your Highness.”

“And who is your last companion?” the princess asked, her eyes staring past Sven to the trembling Aingeal.

“That is Nathalie,” Sven said, holding out his hand and beckoning to the freed people watching.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.