REDD, WHYTE & BLEU - Cover

REDD, WHYTE & BLEU

 

Chapter 5

I made her get up and show me her birth control pills, then I picked her up, and put her on my bed, and removed my boxers.

‘Do you want me to suck on you like I did before, Big Brother?”

With my largess at her pretty pink entrance, I said, “I will have to tell April about this, now that we are a couple, that means No Secrets between any of us.”

She was quite animated as I pushed in a very little bit. She put her hands over her own mouth, so I pushed past her maidenhead, which I had assumed was intact.

Once she calmed a little, I began to kiss her while starting to thrust all the way inside her.

“Ohhh, Redd, that feels so wonderful inside me. Don’t stop, just please don’t ever stop loving me, even when you can’t make love to me.”

That was so poetically beautiful as I was watching her breasts jiggle as I kept on sliding in fast and coming out easy.

Her blue eyes were searing into my soul, as we started to kiss some more. Her lips and mouth tasted like no other girl I had ever kissed before.

I wondered if she had seen the almost kiss I had with our mother. While holding her in my arms was amazing, I realized I had two girls who want my love.

Breaking me from my slight reverie, was the sounds of my mother, two bedrooms away getting it hard from Dad. That could mean that our embrace got her all hot and bothered.

Hearing her put me back in the moment and I began the final moments of my first time with my 15 year old sister. While thrusting I began to kiss her again, only this time it was even more intense.

It being her first time, when I was ready to release I simply said, “Here we go, Ginny!”

Her convulsions were quiet, but intense. I felt only three or four bursts, but they were mighty.

I rolled off getting her a wet towel and cleaned her up. There was only a bit of blood, and none on the sheets.

“I never thought it would feel so wonderful, Redd. I am so glad I waited for you to be my first love and lover.”

“You will need to find someone else to fall in love with and get married to,” I said seeing a look on her face that she was sad.

She pulled on one of my t-shirts, kissed me goodnight, and tip-toed to her bedroom.


‘RING’

I picked up my phone and said, “Hello, this is a very tired teenager, call back in two days, please?”

“It’s me, silly. Why are you so tired? I had been expecting a call from you last night, but you never called. Are you OK?”

Now fully awake, I needed to explain, but not over the phone, so I asked her to come over if she could.

About fifteen minutes later, I greeted her at the door, brought her to my room, and had the discussion, fully expecting a slap or a fist on the face or in the gut.

Once I was finished, Mary, (who had likely been listening at the door), walked in and they hugged each other.

Again, I was surprised how understanding my new girlfriend was of my sister.

April told me that the plans were in place for ‘her boyfriend’ to come over for dinner that night. She made the observation that her mother was excited with her oldest daughter finally having a boy to bring home. Her father, Davis didn’t have a clue.

With time to kill, she asked both Mary and I if we wanted to go to an early movie at our Palace Drive In. The movies had changed from 16 Disney movies to 8 of them being Marvel Movies, and the 3 original Star Wars movies, 2 Godzilla Movies and the first three Avatars.

I asked Mary her choice and she said, “CAPTAIN MARVEL,” because Jude Law was in it. That was good enough for everybody, so we told the Malfoys we were going to the movies.

Fortunately, we got a decent parking space, as April scooted up next to me and Mary moved over to see as well.

I got some hot dogs, popcorn and two Pepsis and a Coke Zero. April told me I needed to give up most of my carbs and to switch to low sugar-low carb drinks, if I wanted to slim down and become a swimmer.

I didn’t know the origin of Captain Marvel, so it was an informative movie despite kissing a lot. The movie had gotten mixed reviews, although Brie Larson wouldn’t have been my first choice. She is a fine actress, but I expected, back when the movie was announced, someone like Rosamund Pike or Blake Lively. If she hadn’t turned 50, Christina Hendricks would have been best!

You can tell I am a tit guy. So is my dad which is why my mom is so hot and Mary should end up that way as well.

April was whispering in my ear things like, “Is Mary as good a fuck as she wa?’’ I refused to answer. No good would come from it.

About halfway through the movie I asked, “What’s for dinner tonight at your house, Hermione?”

“You did tell me you liked anything, so my mother is fixing her recipe for Spaghetti and Meatballs. Will that be good for you?”

“Sure, I love spaghetti, don’t I Ginny?” I said looking back over my shoulder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.