REDD, WHYTE & BLEU - Cover

REDD, WHYTE & BLEU

 

Chapter 3

While my sister was licking me clean, April said, “That was a lot of fun. See you guys soon!”

I picked up my phone, as I saw Mary taking her time.

“Listen,” I said to her, “Don’t think this will happen all the time.”

“I understand (lick), Big Brother. You taste better (lick) and are much bigger (lick) than the other boys I have done this with (long lick on the underside from scrotum to my tip).”

“Do I want to know these boys names?” I asked pulling away.

With a big bright smile on her face, she said, “They are on the football team, one on offense, the other on special teams. They don’t get a BJ unless the team wins. That’s all I plan to tell you unless you want to be exclusive.”

“I am exhausted for all the wrong reasons. Thank you, Ginny.”

“Goodnight Harry!” she responded finally standing up.

I walked to my room, wondering what may come of letting Gin ... Mary do what just happened?

I did have a very content night’s sleep, waking up to my alarm. I laid out some clothes, took a very soothing shower and went down to Mom and Mary fixing breakfast together.

Is this an alternative universe?

“Hey ladies!”

“Hey stud,” Mary said.

“Mary Fields, that is not an appropriate thing to call your own brother.”

“Sorry, Redd Man!”

“That’s borderline racist, be careful calling him that, please?”

“I don’t mind, Mom,” I said. “Can I help at all?”

“Just sit down, please?” the lovely Gennessee said.

Mary was bringing to the table a large plate of bacon and scrambled eggs, giving me a wink in the process. Last to the table was the toasted bread and the two ladies.

“In case you were wondering, your father is gone to work early. BC has something big being planned, but I couldn’t get any details from him.”

We all ate, and it was as good as always.

Mom changed for work while Ginny and I cleared the table and started the dishwasher. I’m not sure if Mom is Molly, or maybe Narcissa. The lady who played Draco’s mother is prettier than she seemed in the book.


Bryan had been recruited by 13 colleges from all over the USA. I am so happy for him. With my hamstring issues, I am not likely to get any offers. In 10 games, I had 5 1/2 sacks, I blocked 3 punts, 1 extra point, and had the ball bounce straight to me during a kickoff and ran it back 33 yards.

After the final games, the assistant coach told me to not do any working out for at least a month. Twelve days have passed, with eighteen to go. I wondered if I had any speed left in my legs. In my freshman year I could run the 40yard dash in 4.9 seconds. As a sophomore with a lot of training, I had it down to 4.44. I suppose at the moment I would need 30 seconds to run it.

“Hey Redd Man, want to swim with me?” Mary said, showing off her marvelous figure in a much too small bikini. It was orange.

That is a good idea, as long as I don’t try to turn it into a workout. I told her I would change and be right down. All I have are speedos, so. I put on my dark blue one, with a towel around my waist.

I got a whistle the moment I went through the glass door. “Whoo – whoo! Look at my big brother!”

I removed the towel and dove into the deep end, coming up behind her. She gave me a kiss and I swam away, with my legs feeling pretty good. Our pool is only a 25 meter, and I usually swim 8 laps (400 meters) in 11 minutes, a good enough speed for a workout.

“Hey, Ginny, can you time me for 8 laps please?”

“You sweet talker, you,” she said getting out of the pool and going to where her towel and phone were.

I leisurely went to the shallow end, stood up, waved and heard her say, “Ready ... Set ... Go!”

My legs did feel wonderful considering how much pain I had been in two weeks ago. First 50 meters felt fast and smooth, I had no arm or leg issues and after 200 meters I was surprised how strong my legs felt.

My flip turns weren’t as good as they could’ve been, but my arms were feeling great as I made my final turn, at the 350 mark, and heard some voices saying, “Go Redd Man, Go!”

I touched the edge of the pool and was very satisfied with the swim.

“Are you ready to hear this, Harry?” my sister said with April next to her in a suit that wouldn’t let me get out of the water for a few minutes:

“Your first 50 was 24:4 seconds

Your first 100 was 57:4 seconds

At 200 meters your time was 1:51flat and your 400 meters was 3:56:30”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.