REDD, WHYTE & BLEU - Cover

REDD, WHYTE & BLEU

 

Chapter 1

My name is Redden Fields. I am 17, 6ft2, 224lbs, BMI of 24.6 ... with dark brown hair and eyes. I am letting my hair grow again.

I was a Defensive End in high school before I pulled both hamstrings on a play as I overextended myself, but I sacked the quarterback 13 yards behind the line of scrimmage, on the last play of the game and our Garces High Rams beat the Sanger High Astros for the Valley Championship!

Both Hammies were OK by the end of the following week! I was a lucky sob! I earned the most improved player of the year while likely ruining my chances to get a scholarship to a top tier NCAA Football program

My best friend is Bryan Whyte, 18, 6ft8, 277lbs, BMI over 25, Black as night, keeps his hair less than 1/4-inch-long all year long. He gets to choose which scholarship to take. Oh, he plays Nose Guard! He started out as an every down offensive lineman, but was changed to NoG (our nickname for nose guard) after he asked to try out for the guy who gets to push the Center around!

The girl we have as part of our threesome, uhm ... triad, is April Bleu, 17, a cheerleader, the captain, 5ft8, 120lbs, BMI of 18.2, with long red hair that is always in a ponytail. She plays volleyball too! Donna is co-cap of the cheer squad. My 15-year-old sister, Mary is one of only 3 frosh on the Cheer Squad, there are 16 of them. With 4 guys.

For the last three years Bryan, April, and I have called ourselves, The Redd, Whyte, and Bleu! It’s a little corny but every time we are out and about Bryan literally stands above the crowd and we do a pose with April saying, “We are The Redd, Whyte, and Bleu!”

It always generates a big response everywhere in town we go. There are a lot of Ram Fans! It’s a private Catholic school with a long reputation in Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Golf!

Being huge Harry Potter fans, April is Hermione, Bryan is Ron and I am Harry Potter, it’s an ‘in-joke’ between the three of us.

Bryan and April came by my house separately, and we hung out together listening to music.

“So, have you picked a college yet?” I asked Bryan.

“It’s come down between the University of Florida and the University of Oklahoma,” he answered.

“Wow, either way, you are busting up our team, Bryan,” I said.

“Well, you can join me if you want when you two graduate,” he said back to us. “Redd and Bleu, will have to live without Whyte. You could always become ... Purple.”

April thought about it and finally broke into a big smile.

“Anyway,” Bryan said, “I am leaving town for nine days to do a walkthrough at both colleges, can you live without me?”

“Of course we can,” April said, giving him a big hug. “Whichever you decide you know we will support you, OK?”

“Wow, That was the best hug I have ever gotten from a white girl,” the tallest guy I know said getting a hearty laugh from both of us.

“To paraphrase an old expression Bryan, ‘When you start at night, you have to go white!’”

April gave me a dirty look, as Bryan got up laughing and saying, “I have to pack, I’m leaving in the morning for Gainesville!”

We all got up and gave him good luck hugs.

The last thing he said was “Go Purple,” causing both of us to lightly blush.

Both sitting back down, April wondered aloud, “Harry, I know it’s more than a year out, but have you got any colleges in mind?”

“Well, before my college football and 12 year NFL career went bust, I was thinking of maybe like Denver, Arizona, or Oregon, what about you, Hermione?”

“My first choice is Cal State University Monterey Bay which is only a 4 hour drive from our families. Obviously, Bryan doesn’t seem to have a problem moving hundreds of miles away from home. That idea I have problems with.”

She turned to me while talking on about CSUMB and I saw something in her eyes.

I believe I saw a small bit of ... something wonderful, so I moved towards her and gave her a kiss.

Not pushing me away, yelling, or kneeing me in the nuts and she was kissing me back and it felt so goo...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.