Just Survive Somehow
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Based on the series 'The Walking Dead', the story follows the remaining family members making their way from Alabama to a safe haven in Georgia. Continuously searching for basic necessities and safety from the shuffling hordes of "biters", Michael, along with his younger brother David, brother-in-law Mitch, nephew Dylan and daughter, Addison, struggle to maintain their humanity in the midst of a chaotic world full of murderous zombies and lascivious human survivors.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Zombies   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   2nd POV   Nudism   Prostitution   Revenge  

Michael sat nervously in the seat across the desk from Steward eyeing the Colonel and the men in the room. Mitch was seated next to him and Davis stood near the doorway with Steward’s two armed guards. There were four additional men in the office and each of them had their own body guard. He didn’t know the other men’s names since Steward referred to them by rank. He figured they were the officers who he had heard about.

“Where’s Addison?” he whispered to Mitch.

“She’s already at the officer’s club. That’s where the party is.”

“Are all these men goin’ to the party?”

“I dunno. Maybe.”

“Y’all said it was just Steward and five or six more. This many is not the deal!”

“Is there a problem?” Steward’s booming voice echoed in the small room.

“No sir,” Mitch responded sitting upright. “Michael just had some questions about his daughter.” Colonel Steward glared at him from the other side of the desk.

“Having second thoughts about living here?” he leaned forward to direct the question to Michael. Quickly he shook his head. Compared to living out there this place was utopia. “I heard about your, uh, situation and I think I can help.” Michael furrowed his brows. What situation was he talking about? He opened his mouth to ask but remembered what Mitch had warned him about. Was he prodding him to speak to give him a reason to kick him out? He turned his attention to Mitch hoping for an answer from him. There was none.

“Does it make you feel like a big man to do that to your own daughter?” Michael returned his stare at the Colonel. “Passing her around like a piece of meat to anyone and everyone? And for what? Food? Water? A place to sleep?”

“We don’t have a choice,” he mumbled hoping not to anger the Colonel, but he did ask.

“You always have a choice, son, and you chose the easy way out.”

“It ain’t that simple.” The Colonel leaned back into his creaky chair, folding his fingers together with the two index fingers extended outward and the thumbs up to make a finger gun.

“You got off on watching her getting fucked by all those men, didn’t you?”

“I was just makin’ sure they didn’t hurt her.”

“Make whatever excuses you want, the bottom line is you enjoyed it. Isn’t that right, Sergeant?” Davis stepped forward to stand behind Mitch.

“Yes sir. He watched the six of us with excitement as we fucked his daughter last night and he even jerked off several times while we did it.”

“Didn’t have a choice, huh?” he asked smirking. “Did you enjoy sucking all those dicks a while ago?” He was shocked by the question. Of course he didn’t enjoy it and opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by Mitch.

“Like he said, sir, he did what he had to.”

“That doesn’t answer my question. Did you enjoy doing it?” Michael opened his mouth to say how awful it was but Mitch kicked his foot and nothing came out. It was one of the worst experiences of his life and his stomach is still queasy from all the cum but for fear of expulsion he couldn’t convey that message.

“It was like a dream come true, right Michael?” Mitch asked patting his forearm. Michael cringed and quickly turned sideways to face him. How could he say such a thing? He knew how he felt about it. Was he just playing along with Steward until they convince him to stay? When Mitch winked he knew that it was all for show and felt a little better. Once they secure their place in the camp, he’ll tell Steward the truth and end this.

“Looks like it’s time to leave,” Steward announced looking at his watch and standing.

“Would it be alright if I went too, sir? I can offer my support,” Mitch suggested.

“That won’t be necessary. We have it under control. Besides, you need to work on your plan to have everyone fuck Cum Dump, remember?” Michael gave Mitch a worried look. Was he referring to Addison as ‘Cum Dump’? That wasn’t what they discussed. It was only supposed to be the officers and no one else. What was Mitch up to now?

“Y’all are right, sir. I’ll work on that tonight.” Slowly standing he leaned toward Michael and whispered into his ear. “Keep y’all’s mouth shut, do what we talked ‘bout and don’t fuck this up or you and I will be kick out of here and Addison will be all alone!” he warned.

“I’m not comfortable with this, Mitch.”

“We’re countin’ on y’all. Addison is counting on y’all.” He approached the door and Davis left the room with him. Watching the others herding toward the doorway Michael stood and joined them, having an uneasy feeling about the whole thing but what choice did he have?


“What’s the biggest place y’all have here?” Mitch asked Davis as they exited the building. Several of the men from earlier were still milling around outside as if waiting for Michael to return to give them blowjobs.

“What do y’all mean?”

“I’m looking for a place to so that the guys can fuck Addison, er, I mean Cum Dump.”

“The mess hall is pretty big.”

“Probably not the best place to fuck,” Mitch joked while making a sour face. “What’s that over there?” he asked pointing off away from where they were heading.

“The rec hall.”

“That sounds like the right place and it looks pretty big.”

“It is but hardly anyone uses it any more. Without electricity it gets pretty dark. It’s mostly used for storage and shit like that now.”

“Let’s check it out!” The pair headed that way, noticing the line of McAllister’s men being hosed off with a high pressure wash. It must be nice to have enough water to waste it like that. The entrance of the hall was filled with billiards and ping pong tables, several dark pinball machines lined the far wall and there was a juice bar to the far left.

The thing that caught Mitch’s eye was the bingo sign in large letters above one of two hallways. A sign signaling the theater was above the other. It seemed perfect. Roomy and lots of activities for everyone to enjoy.

“I want to see more,” he said heading toward the back of the room.

“Hold on, like I said there ain’t no lights. It’s pitch black in there.”

“We’ll just have to find lights then, right?”

Searching the building Davis found a book of matches and they proceeded to enter the bingo room. It was in disarray with over turned tables and papers scattered all over. The large black bingo board was a skewed on the far wall and there were broken glass everywhere. They were about to leave when he noticed the large machine under the broken sign. He squinted in the dim light.

“What’s that?” he asked pointing to the three-foot high box.

“The ball mixer.”

“Sounds painful. What’s it for?”

“It’s got a fan that blows the bingo balls around to mix ‘em up.”

Mitch looked back at the eight-foot long bingo board. There were 75 white numbers and a large red display to show which number had just been called. He smiled.

“Let’s check out the theater,” he said turning to leave. Davis followed.

“Whatcha got in mind?”

“I’m still plannin’ things in my head but I think this will work great if we can get some lights in here.”

Entering the theater room he knew it was the right place. A center isle was flanked by rows of seats leading from the entrance to the back of the room where a stage, and a huge movie screen dominated the wall. Each set of rows had six seats and there were sixteen rows of seats. Doing the math Mitch grinned after realizing there were enough for almost 200 soldiers to sit and plenty of standing room in the back. They walked to the front and he examined the rest of the room.

Apparently used for putting on plays, the stage was nearly as wide as the room and had steps on either side. The huge retractable screen divided it in half and could be used as curtains, if operational. It appeared to be about twenty feet deep, but it was hard to tell in the dim light. Even though the air conditioning didn’t work, the room was cool, possibly due to the lack of sun light.

“I think we found our place!” Mitch said smiling at Davis. “Do y’all know if anyone here has any sex toys?”

“Sex toys?”

“Yea, like nipple claps, handcuffs, some lube, vibrators, and dildos. Shit like that. The bigger the better.” Davis chuckled, shaking his head.

“As a matter of fact a couple of months ago Corporal Thomas came across one of those adult video stores and brought back a duffle bag full of shit as a joke. Steward don’t know ‘bout them ‘cause he’d say it was a waste of energy to bring stuff like that back. It’s kinda a runnin’ joke ‘round here that he was goin’ into the sex business.”

“I need to meet him. Let’s go,” Mitch uttered scurrying out quickly. With a weird expression Davis followed.


Addison was nervous as she sat staring out the dirty window. There were soldiers everywhere and they all looked scruffy and mean. If last night was any measure of what was going to happen to her, this place would be no sanctuary, at least not for her. There were strangers everywhere she looked. She turned to face the two armed men guarding her. They had that look, the lustful one she’s gone so accustomed to seeing. The stare of hunger and it made her uneasy.

After taking her to the showers, they dressed her in a red lacy bra and panty set that was at least two sizes too big. She had to keep adjusting the bra to cover her nipples and the panties wouldn’t stay up without her holding on to them. She had been in the room for the longest time without anyone saying anything to her.

Turning back to the window she was startled as a soldier’s face filled the pane. His stoic expression and immoral gaze gave her chills. His face was suddenly displaced by a second and then a third soldier as they jockeyed back and forth to get a view of her. A fourth man began jumping up and down behind them in a feeble attempt to look past the larger men.

“They can’t wait to get a piece of y’all,” one of the guards said drawing her attention back to the duo. “And neither can we,” he added squeezing his very obvious erection. Addison swallowed hard when he licked his chapped, dried lips and tried to divert her eyes. The second guard was simulating intercourse by making an “O” with his fingers and using the tip of his rifle as a penis as he slammed his hand up and down the barrel fast and hard as if raping it.

“As soon as the brass is finished with y’all we get our turn and y’all be fucked so much y’all will be leaking cum for a week!” The soldier crudely using his rifle stated with a crooked smile.

“Hell, more like a month!” the first one to speak clarified with a wink. “A sweet lit’l thang like y’all will get more dick than y’all know what to do with!”

“I hear you like it in the ass ‘cause I sure like to fuck sluts in the ass!”

“Why don’t y’all come over here and give us a preview,” the original soldier said unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard cock. “Just a lit’l sucky-sucky, what do y’all say?” He added shaking it at her like a maraca.

“Come on, baby, don’t be shy. It ain’t like we ain’t gunna be fuckin’ you soon enough!”

“I hear you’re a nymphomaniac and I can’t wait to get my dick into that tight lit’l hole of yours!”

Trying to ignore the vulgar men she turned away and was faced once again with the unabashed gazes of the licentious men peering inside the room, their expressions like those of the biters looking for a meal. These men were just as dangerous but weren’t looking to tear her flesh apart, just tear into her flesh. Either way ended the same, just one way was quicker than the other. Why did her father agree to come here? The disturbing vision of her mother being devoured alive consumed her thoughts. She missed her dearly and wished that she was here.

The door suddenly banged open, causing Addison to jump with a start and quickly turned to see who it was. In came four men, none of whom she had seen before.

“Put y’all’s dick away!” one of the four ordered the soldier who had been taunting her with his penis.

“I was just funnin’ ‘er, sir,” he muttered while fumbling to return his cock to his britches. “I wasn’t gunna do nothin’ I swear!”

“Y’all have a chance later, just not right now,” he said eyeing nervous girl.

“So you’re the new Cum Dumpster?” one of the other men asked smiling as he approached her. She was familiar with that term but never considered it as a description for her. She cowered against the window, feeling the intense gazes of the crowd of men just on the other side. The man standing before her had the same look and had a scary expression on his face.

“You’re a real cutie,” he said cracking a smile. I’m Major Williams,” he added and extended his hand. Cautiously she stretched hers out to touch it. He gripped it like a door knob and gently squeezed it, raising and lowering it a few inches at a time as he shook it.

“Tonight you are for the officer’s pleasure only,” he said stooping to be eye-level with her. “Starting tomorrow the enlisted men will have their turns with you,” he said impassively. She wasn’t sure why he told her that as it only added to her anxiety. The man stood and walked away, stopping at the doorway to look back at her.

“Bring her,” he said stepping outside the room as the three men followed.

The two original guards walked to her shamelessly ogling her as they neared. She could see saliva on the corner of one of the men’s mouth and the harsh look in his hardened eyes. Handing the other guard his rifle he reached for her, yanking her from her seat as he tossed her over his shoulder like a bag of flour. The loose bra tangled in her hair as it shifted upward to expose her torso.

“By the time we’re done with you there won’t be nuttin’ left to fuck,” he growled twisting around to leave. The second soldier followed a few steps back, carrying the guns and taking short paces to stay in line. She saw the world upside down as she bounced on his shoulder and noticed how dirty and worn the soldier’s shoes were behind them.

Heading down the hallway they went further into the building and she could hear bursts of laughter and loud conversation from several doors away. The door was open as they entered and the soldier set her down onto the floor. They suddenly grew abnormally silent, only the sound of a motor humming off in the distant could be heard. She adjusted the bra in a feeble attempt for modesty.

The room was well lit and surprisingly cool. It was also very clean and had several men inside, each holding either a drink or a cigar. Some had both. There was a thick mattress in the center of the room and plush chairs lined the walls but her main concern was the multitude of men in various stages of undress staring at her. Scanning the room she felt uneasy at seeing over 20 men, including the two that had brought her, in various stages of undress.

A familiar-looking man caught her eye and she did a double take, squinting her eyes to confirm who it was. It was her father and she felt somewhat relieved that he was there. He was kneeling in front of the man who had fucked her earlier and leaning over his lap. The man was totally naked and her father was between his parted legs. What was he doing?

“Move!” the man that had carried her said nudging her forward. Her stare never wavered from her father. He was her rock, her protector and with him there she knew they wouldn’t hurt her. He slowly raised his face away from the man and turned slightly to face her. The leader’s cock fell from him mouth and dropped to his stomach with a wet plop. Her father’s face was reddened but she wasn’t sure if it was from embarrassment or exertion.

“Go suck someone else,” Steward said pushing him aside. Addison watched with widened eyes as her father crawled over to the next man and pulled the front of his underwear down to reveal his semi-erect cock. Without hesitancy he leaned forward and took the man’s cock into his mouth. Her mouth dropped opened. Never before had she seen him do that and never would she had expected it.

“Music!” Steward shouted and suddenly a song started. How was that possible? The electricity had been out since the beginning so how did they have lights, air conditioning and music?

“Dance.” Addison wasn’t sure if he was talking to her or to the room in general. The push from behind cleared up her confusion.

The song was loud and had screaming guitars. She had never heard the song before and wasn’t sure how they wanted her to dance. Slowly she began moving, swaying to the heavy metal sound as the singer shouted for someone to pour something that sounded like sugar on them. Her movements caused the over-sized clothes to droop and she struggled to keep both in place.

“Let ‘em drop,” someone called out and she released her hold. Quickly the panties fell to the floor, exposing her lower half to everyone. The only thing holding the bra on was the loose straps clinging to her narrow shoulders for dear life. Eventually her movements and turns caused the ‘C’ cup bra to slip down, eliciting a round of cheers from the men as her budding nipples were suddenly on display.

“I’m going first!” the man her father was kneeling in front of burst out, pushing him out of the way as he stood. With his cock fully erect and horizontal to the floor, he walked to her, causing the thick shaft to sway from side to side. Lifting her dainty form into his arms he carried her like a bride to the mattress and deposited her there like a load of dirty laundry.

Pushing her legs apart, he moved between them and guided his cock to her slit. She sucked in a short breath of air as he abruptly entered her soreness. There was no warmup, no preliminaries, and no formalities. Immediately he began thrusting hard, stroking in and out of her with his full might. She turned to her father hoping that he would come over to slow the man down, but his back was turned to her as he knelt in front of another man while he leaned over his lap.

“Open up, honey,” a voice said as her vision was suddenly blocked. A long hard cock was dangling inches from her face as he maneuvered his cock closer, trying to avoid the ruthless thrashing from the man on top of her. The new man laid on his side and shifted closer, pushing his cock into her mouth. She began sucking. The man fucking her raised up and looked down at her. She shut her eyes, not wanting to see his lust-filled gaze.

A hand appeared from somewhere and began fondling her left nipple. A second hand from the other side found the right one and someone was rubbing her left foot and ankle. Her right hand was pulled from her side and stretched outward until a hard baton of flesh filled her hand. Something began rubbing against her right foot and years of experiences told her what it was.

Her body continued to jar from the intense thrusts of the first man. Silently she hoped that none of the others would be as rough on her as she doubted that she could withstand multiple sessions like this one. He began grunting, slowing his thrusts as his cock began jerking hard inside of her. He was cumming and she was thankful that he was finished but knew that it was only the beginning. Remaining on top of her another minute to catch his breath he suddenly pulled away, giving her a brief period of absolution. It was too short-lived as another man quickly took his place, pushing his rigid cock inside of her body without delay.

He wasn’t nearly as rough, but had a larger cock, making up for the lack of intensity. She could feel every inch of it as it battered her weary hole. The man she was sucking began bucking his hips, forcing more of his cock into the opening of her throat. She had enough practice to know how to suppress the gag to a certain point but he was beyond that and she struggled to keep from retching. She had forgotten about the groping hands until her left nipple was pinched entirely too hard, shifting her attention away from what the others were doing to her.

“I’m cumming!” someone from what seemed miles away grunted and she prepared herself for the onslaught but nothing happened. The man on top of her was still fucking into her and the cock she was sucking was just as firm as before. There were no droplets of semen raining down on her from above so who said it?

“You suck a mean cock, faggot,” she heard a deep voice taunt and realized he was probably talking to her father. Did he swallow the other man’s cum? Wanting to lift her head to confirm her suspicion she opted not to as the men were already too worked up over her.

Without warning the man she was sucking suddenly came, filling her throat with clotty mucus numerous times. It was like he had been saving his load for months and abruptly unleashed it in the back of her mouth. There was so much and it came so fast that she hardly had time to swallow it all. Distracted by this she hardly noticed the man on top of her was doing the same, adding more sperm inside of her already soaked cavity.

In unison they moved away, almost as if practiced and two more men quickly took their places, entering both her mouth and pussy at the same exact time. Her hands were soon filled with two fresh cocks and hands began roaming her body like blind men reading brail wall. The sensation was nearly overwhelming and her only glimmer of hope was on his knees sucking some officer’s cock.

The session went on for the longest time, each man taking a turn on her before cumming and then passing her along to the next. Most were rested and recharged long before the end of the line was reached as they got back in line for seconds or thirds. At some point one of the men laid on his back and she was draped over him like a blanket. He pushed himself inside of her just before another man climbed onto her backside, finding her tender butthole. She squealed at being double penetrated but her sounds were quickly muffled as a third cock was forced into her mouth.

Over and over the men used her, twisting her body one way and then another, spreading her legs in ways she didn’t think possible and all the while shoving their cocks at her and in her. Any hole was fine for them as they knew eventually they would have a turn in every hole she had to offer. Semen flowed copiously from her reddened holes like frothy cream and she had swallowed so much cum that she felt sick to her stomach. Anymore might cause her to vomit all the slime from god knows how many ejaculations and the dried, flaky cum coating her body looked as if she was shedding her skin.

The only reprieve given was from time to time one of the men performed oral sex on her, sucking out some of the disgusting cum and giving her pussy a much needed break. That was the only time she wasn’t getting fucked and she looked forward to it, even if it meant having a stranger putting his mouth and tongue inside of her. The break never lasted long and soon someone was climbing back on top of her to shove his cock into her aching hole.

She was exhausted but the men continued throughout the night, each taking whatever pleasure they wanted from her. They felt entitled and she had no option but to comply with their demands, no matter how depraved. That was the only way they would be allowed to remain there and be safe from the outside world.

Eventually they began taking longer and longer breaks and a few times there was only two men on her at the same time. There hadn’t been that few since it started and she felt some comfort in knowing that soon it would be over with. One of her eyes was plastered shut from dried cum, her hearing was muffled from the cum pooling in her ear canal and her hair was matted from it. Sperm seemed to ooze from her pours and she reeked of sex and the nasty sweaty men.

Her mouth was abruptly filled with more cum as the man she feebly sucked came. She didn’t know how much cum she swallowed during her ordeal but the last load was a struggle to get down. There didn’t seem to be any more room in her stomach and she placed her hand over her mouth to keep if from coming back up. Many times they threatened to make her lick it up if she threw up and she had no desire to do that.

Her pussy was so numb that she hardly felt the cock twitching deep inside of her as he added more semen into her. She could only moan as he emptied his lust into her once again. Moments later his weight was gone and the bright overhead light screamed down at her. Drained of all energy she struggled to turn over but could only turn onto her side. She felt the slime flowing out of her like warm candle liquid wax and wasn’t sure how much more she could take.

For several long minutes no one touched her. She heard various conversations and several crude comments about her or her body but they left her alone. Suddenly there were hands on her arm rolling her onto her back. Cringing she expected to have another man shove his bloated stick of pain into her sore pussy but instead someone was wiping her face with a warm cloth.

Struggling to focus on the face hovering above her she forced as smile as the image of her father came into view. Her throat was too sore to speak and only a crock emerged when she tried. He didn’t look very good either and appeared to be coming off of a drunken stupor. She had seen him pretty bad over the past few months but this was one of the worse.

“How are you feeling, honey?” he asked as he continued cleaning the cum from her body. She shrugged her shoulder still unable to vocalize how she felt. “Are you hungry?” Food was the farthest thing from her mind and she slowly shook her head. She only wanted to sleep and didn’t even care if she was clean or not.

“Get the cum dump outta here!” Steward bellowed pulling on his boots. “We’re done with her ... for now.”

With a heavy sigh Michael gently slid his hands underneath her, cradling her shoulders and knees as he lifted her from the saturated mattress. Never before had she had sex with so many men and never this often in one day. For a while there he was afraid for her safety as the men were getting pretty rowdy.

“Chow’s at 0600 hours,” Steward called out. “If she wants to eat, have her there by 0700 or she won’t have anything to eat until 1200 hours, understand?” Michael looked at the clock on the wall. It was 5:17 in the morning and the men began fucking her while it was still daylight the night before. How long were they going at her? Did he fall asleep at some time during the night and they stopped?

“UNDERSTAND?” Steward repeated with scorn.

“Yes, but I don’t think she’s hungry,” he replied not wanting to anger the colonel.

“As much cum as she swallowed I’m not surprised,” one of the officers said to a round of laughter. Half of the men were gone and several others were settling down to sleep.

“I bet you’re not hungry either, huh?” A different officer added to more laughter. Michael never felt so ashamed in his life and was about to lash out at the assholes who abused his daughter but decided against it. Within the fence they were safe, outside they wouldn’t last more than a day or two. Their day was coming, just not today.

He too was tired from the night’s activities and he was weak from the vigorous demands of surviving in this wretched world. She was not heavy but he still struggled to carry her as muscle atrophy plagued him, zapping his strength. He reached the door before Steward spoke again.

“We had our turn with Cum Dump, get her ready for the gen pop. They’ll expect her after breakfast.”

“AFTER BREAKFAST?!?! Y’all can’t be serious! Y’all just spent nearly ten hours raping her nonstop!”

“What did you say?!?” Steward asked standing. “Are you talking back to a commanding officer and refusing to obey an order?”

“I’m not one of y’all’s soldiers!”

“No you’re not and you never will be! I demand the best and you’re far from it! As long as you’re living inside my compound you’ll do what I say or find yourself scrounging for food outside the gate!” Steward was so angry his chest was heaving and he was red-faced.

Michael quickly realized his mistake. He was dealing with a narcissistic sociopath hell-bent on controlling everything and everyone around him. Unfortunately he also had the power to make his life a living hell or to end it all together.

“Now do as I tell you!” he barked.

“Look, Colonel, let her rest for a while, she’s exhausted and can’t satisfy y’all’s men in this condition. Give her a day to rest and she’ll be ready to go tomorrow, okay?”

“I don’t fuckin’ care if she’s tired and neither do the men. They’ll still fuck her as long as the body’s warm and remember, faggot, YOU agreed to this so no one raped her, right?”

What has Mitch done? The agreement was only for the officers and already the deal has been changed. If Steward turns his men loose on Addison she won’t survive the day, he was sure of it and without her as leverage, they didn’t stand a chance to stay in the camp for very long.

“Did we rape her?” he asked again. Michael knew better than to go against him.

“No,” he mumbled not turning around to face the ogre.

“No what?” He grumbled. “Even though you’re not a soldier I still expect that you respect me.”

“No, sir.”

“You invited us to fuck her and she enjoyed it, right?” Michael felt the muscles in his jaw tighten and struggled not to turn and scream at him. What good would come of that? He would find himself outside the gate and they would keep Addison for themselves and he couldn’t protect her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.