Just Survive Somehow - Cover

Just Survive Somehow

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Based on the series 'The Walking Dead', the story follows the remaining family members making their way from Alabama to a safe haven in Georgia. Continuously searching for basic necessities and safety from the shuffling hordes of "biters", Michael, along with his younger brother David, brother-in-law Mitch, nephew Dylan and daughter, Addison, struggle to maintain their humanity in the midst of a chaotic world full of murderous zombies and lascivious human survivors.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Zombies   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   2nd POV   Nudism   Prostitution   Revenge  

The graying man sat behind the metal desk, his head down as he read something on the desk. His build was stocky, but his aging body showed the signs of times. His focus shifted as the men entered the room, accompanied by one of the guards. Mitch noticed his light blue eyes and the large scar running from above his ear to his cheek. Like most soldiers, his hair was cut short and his skin was tanned.

“What is it?” he barked as if being interrupted from something urgent.

“Hello, sir, I’d like to introduce myself...” Mitch said as he began walking toward the older man. The guard pointed his rifle at him, the commander pulled out a hand gun and Davis rushed him, grabbing him by the shirt.

“STOP!” he shouted pulling him backward. “No one, and I mean NO one approaches the commander without permission.”

“Sorry,” he muttered still in shock over what just happened. “I didn’t know. I’m sorry.”

“Sir, I’m sorry that I didn’t inform him of the proper protocols.”

“My time is valuable, what do you want?”

“We are looking for sanctuary. Food, water, protection. A safe place to sleep at night.”

“They’ll be no sanctuary for you here. I have enough mouths to feed. Find another place,” he grumbled returning his attention to the papers on his desk. Davis pulled on his arm to leave.

“We have something to offer,” Mitch exclaimed, pulling free of the larger man’s grasp. The commander looked back at him. “A girl.” Steward leaned back into his chair and stared at him for an uncomfortable moment.

“A girl?”

“Yes sir. And we’re willing to share her with y’all.” The commander reached for a cigar and lit it, blowing a puff of smoke skyward.

“Do you know what you’re saying?”

“Yes sir, I do. We’ve been trading her for food and water for about a year now. She knows what to do, just ask Davis.” Steward’s gaze turned to the man standing just behind the stranger.

“Is this true?”

“Yes sir it is. We met with them yesterday and my team each fucked her multiple times.”

“Even Beast!” Mitch added with a smile. “She had no problem taking his big black cock.”

“Do you have any idea how many men I have stationed here?”

“I was told around 220.”

“Two-twenty-three, to be exact. And seven officers.”

“That won’t be a problem. She knows what is expected of her and she’s willing to do whatever it takes to remain here.”

“You’re saying she’s willing to be fucked by 230 men?”

“Well, not all at once. I’ve heard what happened to the other women here and if we do it right, everyone will have a chance to fuck her and she won’t be, uh, worn out too quickly.” The colonel stared at him, trying to gauge his honesty.

“Davis, you vouch for this?”

“Yes sir, everything seems to be on the up and up. She was very willing to have sex with the six of us yesterday and I don’t see an issue with more of us fucking her.”

“Bring her to me,” the Steward ordered. Davis quickly left the room, leaving Mitch alone with the other two soldiers.

“Y’all can fuck her right now, if y’all want to. Y’all know, to test her out. She’ll let y’all. She’s very good. And still a little tight.” The colonel remained silent as he examined the outsider. The door suddenly opened and Davis entered nudging the naked girl forward.

“Here she is,” he said shutting the door behind him.

“Her name is...” Mitch began to introduce her but quickly stopped talking.

“STOP!” Colonel Steward shouted. “I do not want to know her name. I will assign her a name later.”

“Sorry sir,” Mitch humbly bowed, not wanting to anger the commander.

“She’s just a little girl!” Steward said gawking at the naked adolescent from across the room. “Where are her clothes?”

“She don’t need them, not anymore and she’s more woman than she looks, trust me.”

“How old are you, sweetheart?”

“She doesn’t talk,” Mitch informed him. “She can, but she doesn’t. Hasn’t said a word in over a year”

“Do you understand what I’m saying?” Steward asked her. She nodded. “Do you know why you’re here?” Again she nodded. “And you’re willing to do this?” She nodded again, only slower and with less resolve. She had no idea there would be so many men here. The colonel stood and walked to the other side of his desk, leaning against it.

“Come closer,” he commanded. Slowly she approached him, her body language that of a nervous Chihuahua during a thunderstorm. She was dirty, grim and dirt covered her from head to toe and her hair was matted and filthy. It had been a while since she had a good bath. Reaching out he brushed aside the loose strains of hair from her face. She was pretty girl but a bit too young, especially considering what would be expected of her.

“You’ve done this before?” She slowly nodded.

“She does it all the time,” Mitch added with a smile. “She’s seen more dick than a recruiting doctor!” Steward shot him a look of loathing. “Go ahead, give her a test ride. She don’t mind.”

His eyes wandered lower, examining her reedy build and small breasts slightly swollen within her visible rib cage. Her waist was narrow and her hip bones protruded outward like knuckles in a latex glove. Standing on bowed legs, her knees were knotted and slightly off center and her feet looked too long for her size. Slowly he turned her around and examined her backside, smiling as her bubble-butt came into view.

“She loves to fuck!” Mitch announced with a smile. “Even in the ass. She takes dick everywhere!” He really needed to promote her abilities or risk losing the chance to remain there. Besides the sluttier the guys think she is, the more she’ll be fucked.

“Give her a try,” he repeated. The colonel licked his lips. It had been months since he’s felt the softness of a woman’s touch.

“Go on, Addison, y’all know what to do!” Mitch directed. Their entire fate is riding on her and if she screwed this up they’d be doomed. With shaking hands she reached for the front of his pants and unfastened the button. He didn’t interfere when her fingers held the zipper and pulled it lower. Grasping the sides of his fatigues she began rocking them back and forth, wiggling them over his muscular hips until they loosened and dropped to his knees. His semi-erect cock flopped free.

Steward remained still, leaning against the desk as she reached for his manhood. His balls were sweaty causing the loose skin to stick to the underside of his cock. She tugged on it until they separated. Shutting her eyes she leaned forward and accepted the head into her mouth, giving a quick suck to draw it in deeper. He gasped.

Never before has anyone so young sucked his cock and the very notion both repulsed and excited him. Placing his hand behind her head he shut his eyes and savored the sensation her aperture provided. She was good and knew how to use her mouth and tongue. Quickly his cock swelled to full size, filling her young mouth. It was about as long as her father’s cock but not quite as thick.

He moaned as she reached for his balls, rolling them around her hand like fleshy stones, while simultaneously grasping his meaty cock. With years of experience behind her she began stroking and sucking, giving him pleasure like none had before. In the past most women grudgingly sucked his cock but this little minx seemed to get into it, like she really enjoyed it. Or perhaps it was his imagination and lack of relief.

“Go ahead and fuck ‘er,” Mitch groaned after noticing how his face was contorting and his body tensing. He knew the man wouldn’t last long inside of her tight little pussy. Especially the way he was squirming just from her sucking him.

Reaching for her he brought her to her feet and used his fingers to turn her face toward his. She was very lovely indeed. Leaning forward he placed his lips over hers, tasting the saltiness of her kiss. His tongue entered her mouth briefly as his fingers fumbled with her budding nipples. Even though they were small, they felt surprisingly firm. She was very light as he lifted her from the floor and turned to place her on the top of his desk.

It felt cold beneath her bare bottom. Stepping forward he positioned himself between her legs and she parted them, allowing him to move closer. Dropping his stare, his eyes focused at the union of her legs, examining the reddish gash prominently displayed before his eyes. It was hairless and seemed unusually long, especially for a girl of her age and size. She noticed him ogling her privates and spread her legs a little further, causing the hole to gap open. He gasped.

“What are y’all waiting for? Fuck her!” Mitch urged growing impatient. He was afraid that Steward would back out of the deal and make them leave. He smiled as the colonel moved closer, directing his hard cock toward her pussy. Even though he couldn’t see, he knew as soon as he entered her as they gasped in unison. That sealed the deal.

Slowly he moved back and forth, careful not to rush things. For one she seemed too small to be fucking and he didn’t want to injure her and also he didn’t want to cum too quickly. She felt incredible and he wanted to savor the sensation for as long as he could.

“Fuck ‘er good!” Mitch called out excited by the prospect of securing a place to live. “Ram it home!” Gradually he increased his thrusts, repeatedly crashing his thighs into hers. Surprisingly she was able to handle his entire cock and didn’t seemed harmed by how fast he was going. The intensity amplified as he pounded harder against her, jarring her young body back and forth with each lunge.

Her fingers gripped the edge of the desk, holding her body steady for him to use her. The cold metal desk felt glued to her butt as his cock slammed fast and hard into her. He wasn’t the first man to fuck her like that, far from it, and she anticipated that he wouldn’t be the last. She had to tolerate this treatment to guarantee their acceptance into the compound. Their very lives depended on it. She was tired of running, tired of being hungry and thirsty but mostly tired of watching people she loved being killed. She thought of Dylan as the man’s stabs became uneven and she felt his cock jerking hard.

Bellowing at the top of his voice she turned away as he grumbled and roared, filling her overused cavity with his cum. She couldn’t get used to men making those sounds and it frightened her every time. Having to endure months of hearing the biters chasing them, making similar sounds has taken its toll. Slowly he backed away, releasing a rush of slime as it popped free.

“Just think about it, sir, y’all can have that every day from now on, if y’all want.”

Steward backed away but remained in front of her watching the steady trickle of cum as it dripped over the edge of his desk and dripped to the floor. There was a lot of it and he could tell that it wasn’t all his.

“Cum Dump,” he said reaching to the floor to retrieve his pants. “You’ll be called Cum Dump from now on.” With that he walked around the desk and sat in his chair, wiping the sweat from his brow.

“Does that mean y’all accept our offer to stay?” Mitch asked hopefully. He looked at the back of the young girl sitting on his desk and unconsciously counted the lumps of her spine rising above the scratches and bruises like a small mountain range.

“Get her cleaned up and get her some clothes,” he ordered, not answering Mitch’s question. Davis stepped forward to help Addison down from the desk and chuckled as she slipped on the pool of cum on the floor.

“She don’t need clothes,” Mitch assured. “She’s fine going ‘round naked.”

“It’s not just for her safety, it’s to keep the men in line. You don’t wave a gazelle in front of a pride of hungry lions.” Mitch smiled at the thought of the army of men attacking her like hungry lions. “Tonight it will just be me and the other officers enjoying her company. Inform the others to meet me in the bar at 1800 hours,” he told Davis. He nodded his understanding and led Addison toward the door.

“Now we need to talk ‘bout her father,” Mitch said watching as the two left the room. The second guard came in and stood behind him.

“What do you mean? What’s with her father?”

“He wants to be present whenever she’s fucked. He likes to watch.”

“He’s here?!? Her father is here and is okay with her having sex like this?”

“Not only is he okay with it, it was his idea to do it. He really gets off on watching her getting fucked. The more the merrier.” Steward just stared at him in disbelief.

“How could a father do something like that to his own daughter? And does he fucks her too?”

“Every chance he gets. He has been even before the apocalypse happened.” Mitch waited a while for him to process the information. “He was married to my sister and...”

“Wait a minute, so she’s your niece?”

“Yes sir, but like I was saying, my sister and I were pretty close and she used to tell me some pretty fucked up shit about Michael. He used to bring her to sex parties and let random strangers fuck her and cum inside of her so he could eat their cum out.”

“That’s disgusting,” he groaned with a wrinkled nose.

“Yea, I know, but he really liked doin’ it. He does it with Addi, er, Cum Dump too. Amy, that was my sister, told me that Michael had a favorite fantasy that he was in prison and was made everyone’s bitch. He likes being dominated and told what to do and he especially likes to suck cock.”

“Seriously?” Steward looked at the stranger and wondered why he was telling him such private information. “To be honest, without any women around here some of the men have turned to, uh, homosexual acts for relief. I’m sure many wouldn’t mind him sucking their cocks, if he’s willing.”

“Oh he’s willing, trust me, sir. More than willing. But he likes to role play, y’all know, pretend to be all macho and shit. He’ll want to be dominated, controlled and forced to suck dick. He gets off on shit like that. He’s sorta a masochist, if y’all know what I mean.”

“Yea, I think I know what you’re talking about,” he said smirking. “A real wimp. We know how to treat pussies like that ‘round here,” he said winking to one of the guards.

“I’m sure y’all do sir,” Mitch replied returning the smile. “I’d like to handle the scheduling of her fucking.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve heard about what happened to the other women that were here and I know that Cum Dump won’t last long if there isn’t some law and order. I’d like to make the arrangements.”

“I don’t know, son, some of the guys can be very impatient.”

“We plan on being here for the long haul and for that to happen, we’ll need Cum Dump healthy and fuckable. With your permission I can make sure everyone gets to fuck her regularly without wearing her out too fast.”

“How do you plan on doing that?”

“I don’t have everything laid out yet, but I’ll have a plan together for y’all by morning.”

“Alright. I’ll hear your plan in the morning and if I agree to it, we’ll try it your way. Is there anything else?’

“Now that y’all mention it, yes there is. We encountered a small group of men outside of the compound. I was told they were McAllister’s men and they want to come back.”

“No a chance in hell!”

“They’re not going well, sir. They’re getting desperate. They’re out of food and ammo and running low on water.”

“That ain’t my problem. They should have thought ‘bout that before trying to court martial me!”

“They’ve learned their lesson. Besides, McAllister is dead. He wondered off and got eaten by biters.”

“Biters? You mean walkers?”

“Uh, yes sir, we call ‘em biters, but I guess they’re the same thing.”

“They told you this? That he had been killed by walkers?”

“Yes sir.”

“And you believed them?”

“Why would they lie?”

“To get back inside the compound and try to overthrow me.”

“They have less than 40 men, sir and I’m pretty sure your men could easily defend y’all.”

“Why are you so interested in these men?”

“There’s safety in numbers. The more soldiers we have here the better protected we’ll be.”

“We haven’t had a problem yet.”

“‘Yet, sir. I can’t believe that Fort Benning is the only group of soldiers left out there. There has to be bigger, better armed groups looking to take what y’all have. Y’all got a good thing here, sir and I’m sure others would want it. McAllister’s men know the layout. Know your strengths and weakness. Know how to take y’all down. If y’all don’t help them, they’ll search out other groups and eventually return. That’s something y’all don’t need, sir.”

Steward leaned back and stared at the newcomer with his fingers laced over his stomach. That was something he hadn’t considered. What if the stranger was correct? If they’ve lost that many men and are that desperate, what would they be capable of? Would it be better to allow them in now and prevent a problem later? Could he trust them? He does have over five times the number of soldiers and could easily squash any rebellion. His thoughts were interrupted as Davis returned.

“She’s getting taken care of, sir,” he said saluting. “I handed her off to Major Walker and he’s going to inform the others of the meeting tonight.”

“Very well, Sergeant,” he said leaning forward. “These men, McAllister’s men, what do you think of them?” Davis looked at Mitch and then the Colonel.

“I think they got what they deserved, sir.”

“Do you think we should let them back inside?” Davis was confused. Steward swore to his grave that none of those traitors would ever step foot back inside the compound ever again.

“Sir?”

“Preacher here brought up a good point about them. Do you think we should offer them amnesty?”

“I think we should do whatever y’all want, sir. I do know that they’re dying out there and don’t stand a chance to survive for much longer. They’ll all be dead within a month or so, sir.”

“Preacher says McAllister’s dead. Is that true?”

“That’s what they said, sir.”

“Here’s what I want you to do, Sergeant. Take a small group with you and find them. Bring them to the gate and I will talk to them. If I like what they say, I’ll let them back in. If I don’t, they can rot in hell.”

“Yes sir,” Davis said giving a sideways glance to Mitch. He had been trying for over a month to convince Steward to let them back in but was unsuccessful. This guy did it in less than 10 minutes! Once dismissed he hurried out of the room, rushing out to find his crew. He needed to get outside to find what’s left of McAllister’s men and get them to safety. His best friend from boot camp was part of them and he wanted him safe.

“Preacher, find the girl’s father and tell him we’ll expect him to join us at the bar so that he can watch and, er, keep her clean,” he said winking.

“Yes sir,” Mitch said smiling as he quickly left. It went much better than planned. Not only was he in charge of delegating who, where, when and how many men fuck Addison, but he’s got Michael by the balls to turn him into a cock-sucking wimp! The icing is adding 40 more men to the mix to fuck the little slut. What else could be better?

With a beaming smile he emerged from the building and immediately ran into Michael with the look of an expectant father on his face. He rushed over just as the door shut behind him.

“What’s going on, Mitch? I saw them take Addison out a while ago. Is she okay? What are they doing with her?”

“Relax, Michael, everything’s fine. The Colonel is letting us stay,” he informed him. Michael let out a deep sigh of relief. “They’ve taken her to get cleaned up and get some clothes. Steward is having a small party at 6:00 for her to entertain the officers. The Colonel wants y’all there too.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I told him that y’all wanted to be present anytime someone fucked her so that y’all could make sure that she wasn’t hurt.”

“Thank y’all, Mitch. I’m glad y’all were able to ask for that.”

“There’s a catch, though.”

“A catch? What kinda catch?”

“If y’all gunna be there y’all have to participate.”

“Participate? Y’all mean have sex with her in front of them?”

“No, not exactly. They want y’all to do clean up.”

“Clean up? Y’all mean take out the trash and shit like that?”

“No, clean out her pussy after they cum.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Jeeze, Michael, do I have to spell it out for y’all?!? The Colonel wants y’all to suck out their cum from her pussy!”

“WHAT!?!? No, no, no, I’m not doin’ that!”

“Y’all have to.”

“No I don’t. I won’t!”

“He said if y’all refuse y’all have to leave.”

“Then I’m taking Addison with me!”

“She’s staying and so am I. Everyone has a job to do and if y’all refuse to do yours, y’all can’t stay.”

“I can’t do that, Mitch, that’s ... that’s nasty. And gross.”

“I tried to argue that for y’all but he wouldn’t listen. He said something about it being your punishment for making Addison do this in the first place.”

“I did it so we could survive, y’all know that.”

“Yea, I know, but Steward didn’t care. He said if y’all don’t do it then y’all be sent out like McAllister’s men.”

“I ... just ... can’t. I won’t.”

“Michael he’s not jokin’. He’ll send y’all outside to your death if y’all don’t. Y’all don’t really have a choice. Besides y’all eaten her pussy ‘fore so what’s the big deal?”

“It wasn’t full of cum, that’s what the big deal is.”

“Just shut your eyes and pretend it’s her pussy juice y’all sucking out of her. Eventually y’all get used to it, I’m sure.” Mitch could see the resolve fading fast. “Do y’all want to stay here where it’s safe? Do y’all want plenty of food and water? Do y’all want to remain with Addison?”

“Of course I do.”

“Then do this, Michael. Do it and y’all have all of it and y’all be able to protect Addison. Y’all won’t be able to if they banish y’all, right?”

“I guess so.”

“So y’all do it? For Addison?” Slowly he nodded. As much as he hated the idea he loved his daughter too much. It couldn’t be that bad, could it?”

“I hope I don’t barf,” he said wrinkling his nose.

“Y’all be fine. Oh, there’s one more thing.”

“One more? Isn’t that enough?”

“This is it, I promise. Steward wants y’all to be a fluffer.”

“Fluffer? What’s that?”

“Something they do while making porn. Y’all keep the guys hard.”

“Keep them hard? How?”

“With your mouth.”

“WHAT?!?!? NO FUCKING WAY!!”

“It’s what he wants. He said if y’all do these two things he’ll let y’all stay in the camp.”

“Mitch I can’t do that! It’s sickening!”

“Y’all didn’t seem to think it was disgusting when y’all were making Addison do it.”

“That’s different.”

“How?”

“She’s a girl. Girls are supposed to do it, not men.”

“That’s sexist.”

“I’m not gay, Mitch.”

“I know that, Michael. And it won’t make y’all gay to suck a dick. Y’all doin’ it to survive. Just like y’all were making Addison fuck strangers to survive. It’s the same thing.”

“No it’s not. It’s nothin’ like the same thing!”

“We do what we have to in order to survive. Isn’t that right? I’ve heard y’all say that often. This is something y’all need to do to survive. If y’all don’t, y’all be sleeping in the woods with the rest of the camp traitors.”

“I can’t, Mitch. Please talk to him and get him to change his mind.”

“How long do y’all think y’all survive out there all alone? I doubt y’all make it until morning and if y’all do. Without food and water y’all won’t live much longer. This is a small price to pay for your survival. For Addison’s survival. She needs y’all, Michael. Y’all all she has left in this world, don’t forget that.”

“I can’t put a man’s dick in my mouth. It’s ... it’s disgusting.”

“So y’all saying y’all won’t do it?”

“I can’t.”

“I guess I need to inform Colonel Steward then,” he said turning and reaching for the door knob. “I’ll tell Addison goodbye for y’all.” Michael watched as he pulled the door open. His stomach knotted and he began shaking, feeling as if he was about to vomit. Was he actually going to tell the Colonel? Would he be banished like the others who disobeyed him?

“WAIT!” he cried as he stepped inside the building.

“What is it?”

“I’ll, um, I guess I’ll try it.”

“Are y’all sure? I mean once y’all agree to do it there’s no goin’ back.”

“I’ll try it I guess.”

“There ain’t no ‘tryin’’ it, Michael. Either y’all do it or y’all don’t. Let me know now so that I can tell the Colonel.”

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it. For Addison.”

“Prove it.”

“Huh? What do y’all mean?” Michael’s stomach dropped when he saw Mitch unfasten his pants. “Y’all can’t be serious.”

“Serious as a heart attack,” he said fishing out his semi-erect cock and shaking it at him. “Y’all got to show me y’all gunna do it or I’m gunna tell Steward y’all refused his orders.” Michael looked down at the rapidly swelling tube of meat and swallowed hard. ‘Well?”

“Not here,” he whispered nervously looking around.

“Why not? Everyone will know eventually what y’all doin’.”

“Mitch please don’t make me do this. Not here. Not now. Not with y’all.”

“Get on your knees!” He ordered tugging at his fully erect cock. He was so turned on by demeaning Michael that he couldn’t stand it. Finally he had him right where he wanted him.

“Mitch...”

“Look, Michael, I’m not playing, if y’all don’t do what I say, I’m gunna tell Steward y’all not bein’ cooperative and y’all know what will happen!”

His gaze returned to Mitch’s hard cock. He had seen it hundreds of times over the past year but never really paid it much attention. It looked angry and fierce. Slowly he sank to the ground, trying hard not to look at the bulging meat stick. How did this happen? For several long minutes he knelt in front of Mitch without moving, making no effort to do what was ordered. He couldn’t understand why Steward would want him to do this. It didn’t make any sense.

“What’s goin’ on over there?” he heard a deep voice ask and turned around to see two soldiers walking their way. He quickly stood and turned away from them.

“What are y’all doing?!?” Mitch barked and placed his hand on his shoulder. “Get back on your knees!”

“I can’t do it like this. Not in front of people.” Mitch glared at him, ready to punch him in the face.

“Maybe I can persuade the Colonel to let y’all say goodbye to Addison before y’all leave,” he huffed while tucking his cock back into his pants.

“Were y’all suckin’ his cock?” one of the men asked as they approached.

“NO!” Michael exclaimed.

“Not yet, but he was ‘bout to,” Mitch said smiling. Michael shot him an angry look.

“Don’t let us stop y’all,” the second soldier said snickering. “Keep goin’.”

“What’s it gunna be, Michael. Do you start sucking or do I tell Steward?”

“Not here. Please.”

“Right here, right now, or its goodbye, understand?”

“Whatcha talkin’ ‘bout?” the first soldier asked.

“The Colonel told my boy here that if he wanted to remain at Benning he’d have to suck dick and he’s not cooperating.”

“Are y’all shittin’ me?” the second soldier asked.

“Y’all can suck my next,” the first soldier added and groped his crotch.

“Look Michael, the longer it takes y’all to do it the more men are gunna show up. Y’all better get started or y’all have a line in no time.” Michael’s attention turned quickly at the sound of a zipper. The second soldier was reaching into the opening of his pants to retrieve his cock. “Start suckin’,” Mitch warned pushing down on his shoulder. Defeated he returned to his knees and stared at Mitch’s erection.

“Shut your eyes if it helps,” one of the soldiers suggested. Following the recommendation he screwed his eyes tightly closed and nervously leaned forward.

He felt a hand behind his head, urging him closer. Seconds later the spongy tip bumped into his lips, causing him to flinch. Remaining steadfast he held his head still and slowly opened his mouth. Quickly the rounded tip breached his lips, eliciting a soft grunt from somewhere deep inside. More entered his mouth, dragging along his tongue like fleshy silk. He closed his lips around it, hoping to stop the intrusion.

It felt strange in his mouth but it wasn’t as bad as he expected. It had a pungent taste but the texture wasn’t anything like he expected. It felt more like a fat hotdog than another man’s cock. For the longest time he didn’t move, didn’t respond, didn’t suck. It wasn’t until Mitch began moving it back and forth that he reacted. He was grossed out by the notion of having a cock in his mouth but in reality it wasn’t that bad. Perhaps he could get through it this once.

The three men talked to each other, saying things that he tuned out. He had no interest in what their comments about him might be. He wasn’t doing this willingly and just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. Mitch slammed it hard into his mouth, sending it into the opening of his throat and made him gag. Pulling away he coughed several times, trying to overcome the urge to throw up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.