Just Survive Somehow - Cover

Just Survive Somehow

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Based on the series 'The Walking Dead', the story follows the remaining family members making their way from Alabama to a safe haven in Georgia. Continuously searching for basic necessities and safety from the shuffling hordes of "biters", Michael, along with his younger brother David, brother-in-law Mitch, nephew Dylan and daughter, Addison, struggle to maintain their humanity in the midst of a chaotic world full of murderous zombies and lascivious human survivors.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Zombies   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   2nd POV   Nudism   Prostitution   Revenge  

Based on the AMC series The Walking Dead, the story follows the remaining family members living in the zombie apocalypse. Making their way from Montgomery, Alabama to the presumed safe haven of the CDC in Atlanta, Georgia. Michael, their leader, takes drastic actions to survive as their numbers continue to dwindle. Continuously searching for basic necessities and safety from the shuffling hordes of “biters”, Michael, along with his younger brother David, brother-in-law Mitch, nephew Dylan and daughter, Addison, struggle to maintain their humanity in the midst of a chaotic world full of murderous zombies and lascivious human survivors.


“I’m so fuckin’ hungry!” Mitch shouted throwing the string he was using to fish into the water. “It’s been two days since we last ate!”

“Shut the hell up!” David snapped, scowling toward him. “Y’all will scare away the fish!”

“FISH?!? What fish? There ain’t no damn fish! We’ve been here two hours and ain’t even had a nibble. This lake is as dead as we will soon be!”

“Just shut up and fish!”

“I wish John was here. We’d be fryin’ up a dozen crappie by now.”

“Well he’s not so just deal with it!”

“Too bad Dylan didn’t follow in his father’s footsteps...”

“Will y’all quiet down?” Michael interjected. “I thought I heard something,” he added staring into the wooded area behind them while reaching for the steak knife. “Something’s moving behind the bushes.”

“It’s probably just Dylan and Addison fuckin’ again,” Mitch smirked toward her father. “That little bastard is as horny as a ten-pecker Billy goat and y’all know how easy Addison is to spread her legs!”

“SHHHHhhhhhhhh!” Michael motioned with his finger over his lips as he stood.

“Why? It ain’t like y’all ever killed one of those things. The only thing y’all ever do is run when we see them. Look what happened to Amy.”

“God damn it, Mitch, shut the fuck up!” David snarled throwing a stone in his direction. He easily deflected it, watching as it made a splash in the water. “That was his wife!”

“Yea? And she was my sister!”

Ignoring their usual spats, Michael moved closer to the moaning sounds coming from behind the shrubs, gripping the knife harder. Those creatures are relentless but slow, usually giving them enough time to run away. He wasn’t about to let the same thing happen to Addison that happened to her mother. Two months after the world went to hell he lost his wife to a swarm of those monsters and he wasn’t about to lose his only daughter. The images of them tearing apart his wife still haunted his dreams.

Stepping around the bush he slowly moved the branch aside and felt relieved that Mitch was correct. The youths were in fact fucking and so involved in their cardinal lust that they didn’t even notice him standing there. A smile creased his face as he watched.

The strapping 16-year-old was naked from the waist down, his pastel bottom a blur as it quickly rose and fell frantically on top of his younger cousin, crashing hard into her. She grunted with each forceful impact but took his brutal hammering with ease. He expected as much as she had been well trained for it. He was not angered by catching the boy fucking his daughter, in fact as he lustfully watched and he felt his cock stiffening.

More than a year of living in the wild and doing inconceivable things has hardened him, turning him into something he never would have imagined before the turn. She wasn’t his exactly his daughter, not any more, she was a commodity, an essential one if they were to survive. He caught himself squeezing his erection snaking down his left pants leg. He needed relief and would have it again between the legs of his young daughter once Dylan was finished.

While they already made love twice so far that day, he desired the soft wetness of her tender young pussy. She felt incredible and even though they had had sex thousands of times over the past four years, he yearned for her more now than ever.

“See, I told ya!” Mitch’s voice rang out from his left, startling him. “They’re fuckin’ again.”

“They’re always fuckin’!” David said moving to stand to his right with a huge grin. “Don’t wear it out, Dylan,” he added with a chuckle. “Save some for us!”

“Hurry up, boy, I’m next,” Mitch grumbled grabbing his rapidly growing bulge and rubbing it aggressively.

“Like hell y’all are!” David interrupted frowning at him around Michael. “Y’all went first last time. It’s my turn to go first!”

“Fuck y’all, David, I called it!”

“ENOUGH!” Michael screamed pushing each of them away. “I’ve had enough of y’all fighting over who gets to fuck her!”

The conversation didn’t seem to affect the copulating cousins and Dylan’s pace became irregular and he began grunting his all too familiar noises to signal his pending orgasm. He stiffened before a few spasms shook his body as if he had just grabbed a live wire and his cum poured into her burgeoning womanhood.

The pair was sweaty and exhausted as he rolled over, freeing her for the first time in fifteen minutes. Her body was damp with perspiration, attributed to both the Georgia heat and the strenuous activities of having sex with her older energetic partner. Desire surged throughout Michael’s body as he watched the white glob of fresh semen slither out of her extended slit and slowly oozed downward to the grassy knoll. He licked his lips.

Her pussy was slightly swollen and pinkish, akin to a freshly filleted salmon. From where he stood it appeared smooth and hairless but he knew of the fine, baby-soft hairs sprouting recently around the opening. Her breasts began developing a few months earlier, pushing her blushing nipples to the size of a quarters and stretching them outward an inch from her otherwise flat chest. She would start having her period soon, bringing an end to their reckless ejaculations into her.

Her body was thin, a little too thin as her ribs jutted from her chest like the frame of an incomplete airship, attributed to months on the run and of malnutrition. Her arms were stick-thin and even her thighs were undersized, hardly as big around as his biceps. Her unkempt auburn hair reached her shoulder blades and her hazel eyes shimmered in the late afternoon sunlight. Her once pasty-white skin was now a bronze color, a credit to the hot Georgia summer.

Michael heard a zipper and turned to see Mitch moving forward while pulling out his hard cock.

“Hold on,” he told him grabbing his sleeve. “Y’all ain’t going next.”

“Told y’all...” David gloated, pulling at the knotted rope hold up his pants.

“Y’all ain’t next either.” His dumbfounded brother stared at him with confusion. “I am.”

“HEY!” Mitch objected. “That’s not fair...”

“She’s my daughter and I decided who fucks her and when. Y’all got a problem with that?” Mitch backed down, slowly shaking his head as he remembered last week when Michael made him go a full day without having sex with her after he mouthed off to him. That wouldn’t happen again.

Addison gave a half-smile to her father as he dropped to his knees between her parted legs. She knew her place, knew the importance she played to their very survival. Without her they would have nothing to trade, nothing to offer the men they encountered and no hope to live. For the past two days she provided sexual relief to only the men in her group, but she knew very soon they would need to find outsiders to trade sex for food and water. The ever-present pains of hunger stirred her stomach.

Her thoughts shifted as she felt the spongy tip of his bloated cock brushing against her tender slit. She grunted as her father’s thick cock slammed into her, crashing deep inside. He was full of lust and took pleasure from her whenever he wanted and freely offered others to do the same. Sliding his hands beneath her butt, he lifted her narrow hips from the slanting ground, enabling him to thrust harder and deeper inside.

With her arms to the side, she stared at the billowy clouds floating indifferently overhead, playfully picking out various shapes and animals of days gone by. The accustomed feel of her father’s cock moving inside of her made her feel safe. Having him, or anyone for that matter, on top of her felt like a protected cover, shielding her from the horrors of the new world. Sex was her safe harbor, her escape, her only way to deal with what lies ahead.

Many times she was nearly killed by biters, snatched from their grip just in the nick of time. She was present when the biters caught her mother and killed her right in front of her, devouring her like a slaughtered pig while she continued to scream for help. She was so close that some of her mother’s blood splatter on her and she too would have been killed that day if her father hadn’t pulled her away from them. He swore to protect her and has many times and for that she was thankful.

Her body rocked back and forth as his stabs became more pronounced, more determined. Her pussy could hold no more semen as a steady stream slithered down the crack of her ass to pool on the ground beneath her. Memories of the carnival she went to the summer before last, when she got so dizzy from riding the Zipper that she nearly threw up filled her thoughts. She was smiling as her father’s thrusts became uneven. She knew it was time for his incestuous seed again.

His pain-like moans and grunts signaled his imminent release and she tightened her pussy as much as she could. It always made him cum faster. He lifted his torso on extended arms, his face contorted and turned skyward as his wide cock jerked uncontrollably inside of his daughter, flooding her with even more semen. It was his third time that day and she knew it would happen at least once more time before bedtime.

Collapsing on her, he gasped for air, panting like a tired dog as drops of his sweat rained down, covering her with more wetness. She patted his back, feeling his thickness slowly shrinking inside of her. Moments later his weight was lifted and she found herself taking a long, deep breath. It was hard to breathe while he was on top of her. Lowering his face, he covered her mouth with his, pushing his tongue between her lips. She tasted the staleness, felt its dryness and found her own tongue wiggling against his.

“I love y’all, honey,” he told her breaking their embrace.

A silent smile was her reply. He moved aside, causing the setting sun to temporarily blind her. A shadow quickly covered her face as her Uncle Mitch replaced her father’s position between her parted legs. His angry-red cock was out and hard, pointing toward the tops of the trees. His cock was longer than her father’s but not as thick. Leaning closer, she felt him slide effortlessly inside of her for the fourth time that day and forcing most of Dylan’s and her father’s cum out.

There was no emotion with him, it was mechanical and physical. She could have been an inflatable sex doll for all he cared and he took his pleasure without any concern for her wellbeing. When her father was nearby he wasn’t very rough but when left alone, he treated her cruelly, his thrusts brutal and vicious. She was thankful her father was standing nearby watching to keep Uncle Mitch restrained.

With his arms under her back, his large dirty hands hooked over her shoulders, keeping her from moving as he thrust harder back and forth into her. The slapping sounds of his impact echoed amongst the trees as his wild hips pounded her petite body persistently. He prided himself as a lover, but from her experiences, he was just a selfish asshole only out for his own pleasure and treated women like sex objects.

It had hardly been three hours since the last time he fucked her but his actions were like those of a sailor on shore leave. His cock was a little too long for her, but that didn’t stop him from trying to push the entire thing inside. She grunted as it slammed into the back of her pussy, feeling as if he was hitting against her lower stomach. No matter how many times they fuck, she’ll never get used to the way he treated her or how heartless he stabbed into her with his cock.

Winded and tired she gathered her strength and squeezed her vaginal muscles as hard as she could. It worked with most men to make them cum faster and sometimes it worked on Uncle Mitch. But after sixteen loads of cum her pussy so far that day it was too slick to give him much traction and his thrusting back and forth seemed to go on forever. As his speed increased she fisted the rough grass under her palms and allowed her legs to fall further apart.

He was taller than her father and while on top of her, he had to bend lower to kiss her forehead. He could never reach her lips while they fucked. She was thankful for that. His movements slowed, but the impact against her increased. She squeezed again, hoping to push him over the edge and make him cum. That would give her a relief from his brutality even if only for a few hours.

Bellowing so loud it startled her, she felt his cock pushing hard against her very core, twitching repeatedly as he polluted her privates with his goo. She hated she sounds he made when he came as it reminded her of the many undead they had encountered. She would never get used to it and wished he’d give her a little warning before doing it.

Remaining on top of her for several minutes panting, he finally rolled over, giving her reprieve from the bulky prison of flesh. He remained next to her gasping and wiping the sweat from his forehead as Uncle David’s smiling face suddenly blotted out the sun. His pants were pulled down below his knees as he moved closer, staring between her legs as he shifted his weight. It would be his third time to have sex with her that day and as usual she smiled at him.

Leaning forward he pushed his cock into her, sliding easily into the slime of the others. Her pussy was hot, feeling as if it was on fire and still taut, considering the number of cocks she’d taken since her mother died. Not yet a teenager she’s already had more than a lifetime of dick.

Of the three men she liked having sex with David the best. He wasn’t rushed, often asked if she was okay and genuinely seemed concerned about her. Of course he was doing it for his pleasure, just like all the others, but he was nice about it. His cock was as thick as her father’s but only measured about seven inches long. Her father’s was about an inch longer and Mitch’s was at least an inch longer than that.

Supporting himself above her, he watched her pretty face jarring back and forth with each lunge and withdraw. Her pussy embraced his cock, hugging it like a reunited friend, providing him with pleasures his wife never could. It’s been a year since she met the same fate as his sister-in-law, being devoured by a group of the living dead and he often thought of her. But that was the past and in the here and now, Addison was his new wife in every meaning of the word.

“God y’all are so wet,” he panted above her, savoring the greasy feel of her adoring hole. It didn’t matter if the wetness was produced by her or was the product of multiple loads of cum from the others. It just felt great. She smiled at him, exposing her yellowed teeth and raised her arms to embrace his shoulders before shifting her legs to give him more room. On cue his hips thrashed faster, increasing the fluidity of their union.

Although his cock was shorter than the other two, it possessed a feature that none of the others had, an upward bend. While in that position it rubbed a certain spot untouched by most, sending pulses of electrical currents throughout her body. It didn’t happen all the time but enough to give her some gratification in all this craziness. Lately it’s been happening more and more often as her body prepared for adulthood.

Silently she murmured as his thrusts became harder, slamming his engorged cock faster and deeper into her and repeatedly rubbing that magical spot. She felt it first in her toes as the tide of pleasure washed over her. Quickly it spread, resonating from her central core throughout every fabric of her being. Feeling lightheaded, she gasped as her butt suddenly flew off of the grass as her hips frenziedly crashed into his. Remaining suspended midair for several long seconds, her pussy throbbed uncontrollably as he continued pounding into her.

Collapsing, she let out an animalist noise before falling limp and exhaling deeply. Her eyes were screwed shut and her body trembled as he ravaged her defeated body. David was soon pushed past the point of no return as his cock exploded inside of her, flooding her girlhood with his potent semen. He could never get enough of her and wanted nothing more than to fuck her all the time. The others may not allow that but if they did, she would drain his balls dry in a matter of days.

“Why don’t y’all ever cum like that on my cock?” Mitch rhetorically asked enjoying the show. Her orgasm only validated his view of her, just a young slut who loved to fuck, nothing more than a cum hole for men’s lust. Michael made sure of that even before the apocalypse.

David’s cock slowly lost firmness and eased out of her at a snail’s pace. Only the head remained lodged within the soft folds of her warm hole. Shifting his body, he craned his neck to reach her lips with his. The two passionately kissed, as she tenderly ran her fingers along his spine.

“Come on, let’s give them some privacy,” Michael said tugging on Mitch’s shirt. “In this shitty world it’s nice to be able to enjoy some of life’s simple pleasures.”

“I want to fuck her again.”

“Later. For now let them have some privacy.”

Dylan watched as his two uncles left, heading back to the lake before returning his attention to David. He despised him and often thought of ways to get rid of him. Like the others, he was unable to give Addison pleasure like David could and knew that gave them a special bond, one that he wanted. He loved Addison and hated that the others were using her like a whore. Even though they were cousins, in a different time and place she would be his girlfriend and he would never allow anyone to touch her or treat her like that. Not ever.

The loud smacking of their kisses and the way they caressed each other boiled his blood. Addison should be doing that with him, not someone old enough to be her father! Even though David was bigger and stronger, one day soon he’d find a way to get him out of the picture and she would be all his. He would have to get rid of the others as well but that would take time.


“Aren’t y’all tired of all this shit?” Mitch asked dropping to the dirty bank on his ass.

“What shit?” Michael asked sitting a few feet away.

“Living like this. Surviving day-to-day, squeaking out a measly existence. Never having enough to eat or enough water to drink. Spending most of our days scavenging for anything of value and aggressively looking for men to trade sex with Addison for a few scraps of food.”

“We don’t have a choice. The alternative is death. I’m sure once we get to Atlanta things will be different.”

“How do y’all know that? I mean it’s been months since that group of men told us about the CDC having a safe zone. How do y’all know they weren’t lying?”

“I don’t, but what choice do we have?”

“Instead of going forward, why don’t we head back to Alabama? There was that settlement that we stayed at last winter. They had food and water there. Why don’t we head back?”

“That’s at least twenty miles away and we barely made it out of that area alive. Remember?”

“We could go back to those trappers, they’re are only a two days journey back across the Chattahoochee.”

“Y’all mean the three guys we traded two squirrels and a half liter bottle of water for four hours of sex with Addison? Those guys?”

“Hey, at least we got something to eat!”

“We can do better than that.”

“Better than what?” David asked approaching the pair from behind.

“Mitch wants to go back to Alabama and forget about Atlanta.”

“WHAT?!?! Are y’all serious? Atlanta’s the only place around here that’s safe!”

“We don’t know that for sure and it’s still over a hundred miles away. Besides, we don’t know what lies ahead. It’s not too late to go back.”

“We can’t. We’ve come too far to turn back now. If we go back, we’ll be dead.”

“We’re pretty much dead already.”

“Maybe we can find someplace closer. Someplace safe and with food and water,” David suggested.

“We’re out in the middle of nowhere. Besides, we’re managing,” Michael replied giving him a firm look. Usually David sided with him, but this time he’s leaning Mitch’s way.

“No we’re not! It’s been two days since we last came across someone and I’m starving!” Mitch reminded him.

“We’ll find food, don’t worry. We always do.”

“It’s getting harder and longer times between the men. In the beginning y’all could throw a stick and hit someone willing to trade something to fuck the slut. Hell I remember up until a few months ago we were eating three or four times a day, all thanks to Addison tight little pussy. Now it’s one or two days at a time before we find someone.”

“Y’all should be more concerned about Addison. I mean if anything happens to her, we’ll have nothing to trade. It’s been just as long for her to go without food and she had the last sip of water last night. If we don’t get her water soon, she won’t make it and neither will we.”

“Here’s a thought, why not feed her our cum?” David suggested. “I mean, right now we’re either cumming in her pussy or her ass and not very often in her mouth. Semen is mostly water, proteins and sugars, everything she needs and all those nutrients are being wasted.”

“I like fuckin’ her!” Mitch protested the suggestion.

“Y’all can still fuck her, just cum in her mouth and not her pussy,” David replied.

“Or ass,” Michael added giving Mitch a stern look. He seemed fixated on that part of her anatomy.

“I mean look how many times we fuck her in a day. Between the four of us we’re pumping over twenty loads of cum into her every day! That’s at least a half a cup of nutrients she could be drinking.”

“I think that’s a great idea and we should have thought of it sooner.” Michael said glared at Mitch. “We will all start cumming in her mouth, understood? She needs to be kept healthy for us all to survive!”

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of gunfire at a distance. It echoed amongst the trees and their attention was drawn to the banks across the lake.

“I counted three shots, but it’s hard to tell,” David said squinting his eyes to see farther.

“Where there’s guns there’s men,” Mitch said smirking, “and food.”

“David get Addison and get her cleaned up, we need to find those men!” Michael said pulling himself to his feet. “Mitch, get our shit together and have Dylan help. We need to find them before they leave!” He added briskly walking away.

“Where are y’all going?” David asked watching his older brother trotting off along the water’s edge.

“I’ll get started finding them. Just follow the water and meet me on the other side. I’ll check them out before y’all get there. Hopefully very soon we’ll have our bellies full,” he added before walking away.

David pulled the resistant boy off of his niece, rolling him over. Dylan glared up at him with anger as he was almost ready to cum again.

“Get dressed, we’re leaving!” he said extending his hand for Addison.

“Where are we goin’?” he asked sitting up and wiping the globs of cum from his public hair.

“We think there’s come people camping on the other side of the lake and we’re going to see about getting food. Addison’s face lit up. She was so hungry. Pulling her to her feet, he guided her to the water and splashed between her legs. Her entire public region was coated with cum, both wet and dried. Wiping the goo from between her thighs, he watched as a steady stream of slime leaked from her irritated hole. Such a waste.

Mitch and Dylan had both duffle bags of their belongings and waiting at the bank

“Hurry up, will ya? I’m starving!” Mitch urged.

“Gemme me ‘er dress,” David called, lifting her out of the water and carrying her toward the bank like a bride. “Let’s hurry, we need to catch up with Michael.”

The four of them left, heading around the large lake with hopes of getting something to eat and drink. At this point it didn’t matter what it was as long as it was food. Mitch led the way followed by Dylan and David who was carrying Addison on his back. He often carried her that way as she only weighed eighty pounds and was as light as a feather. He didn’t mind as it helped to conserve her energy for fucking.

The sun was starting to dip below the tree tops indicating the arrival of the darkness very soon. If they didn’t find the men with the guns soon, they’d have to find someplace safe to sleep for the night. Mitch estimated they had about an hour of daylight left. His hunger pains reminded him of the urgency of finding the gunman. He wasn’t sure how much longer he could go without eating.


They found Michael hunched behind a wide bush carefully observing something in the distance. He motioned for them to be silent and they slowly approached. Addison slid along his back to the ground, pulling her flimsy sundress above her stomach in the process and exposing her bare backside.

“I count five,” Michael whispered as he was flanked by the other two men. “It’s hard to tell because they keep moving around.”

“They’re cooking a pig!” Mitch nearly shouted noticing one of the men rotating the spit-roasted swine. Michael glared at him, placing his finger of her lips to silence him. Mitch mouthed ‘sorry’.

“I count six,” David interrupted pointing to the previously unseen man approaching the group from behind their canopy.

“Let’s go introduce ourselves,” Mitch suggested standing up. Michael pulled him back down.

“Are y’all crazy? We don’t know anything about them. We need to observe them first to see what they’re capable of. I mean look at them, the uniforms, the assault rifles, the way they act, they’re obviously military. These guys are heavily armed and seem to know how to use them. We can’t just walk up on them.”

“Why not? If they’re going to kill us they’ll do it rather we watch them or not. I need something to eat and I’m willing to take the risk. Besides, we’ve hooked up with bigger groups of men without a problem before.”

“They weren’t armed this well.”

“If they are military, they may be willing to help us. I’m going with our without y’all,” he stated standing up again.

“Okay, this is what we’ll do,” Michael informed them. “Mitch and I will greet them, feel them out. The three of y’all stay back. If this goes south, y’all take off running like hell and don’t look back, okay?”

“I’m not sure about this,” David said holding onto his shirt. “Maybe we should wait and see.”

“It will be dark soon, we don’t have time to wait,” Mitch prompted.

Turning to his young daughter he hugged her, kissing her grimy forehead. “Addison, y’all know what is expected, right?” Quickly she nodded. Hunger and thirst was consuming her and she was more than willing to do whatever it took to satisfy these needs. “Good girl,” he added lovingly placing his palm against her cheek. “Do the right thing and tonight we will eat well.”

Addison watched as her father and uncle cautiously made their way around the large bush, heading toward the unknown soldiers. She swallowed hard. Mitch was right, there were many times when they encountered groups of men who traded supplies for sex with her, a few with a lot more than six men so that shouldn’t be a problem. Squatting next to her uncle, she watched through the branches as the pair approached the group holding their hands up.

Dylan sat beside her, putting his arm around her. “Y’all shouldn’t have to do this shit just to eat,” he whispered. “One day I’ll make sure y’all will never have to do this again, I promise,” he assured hugging her tightly against his body. She gave a half grin.

“Hold it right there!” one of the men barked, grabbing his rifle and pointing it at the two men approaching. Three more guns were suddenly aimed at them.

“WAIT!” Mitch cried out. “We mean y’all no harm, we’re just looking for a trade.” The six men stared at the pair like unwelcomed insects at a picnic.

“We don’t trade.”

“We do, in fact we have to in order to survive. Y’all look like ex-military, is that right?” The stoic leader glared at him, debating on what to do with them. “I’ll be honest with y’all, we haven’t eaten in two days and haven’t had any water since yesterday. We really need to trade with y’all.”

“Like I said, we don’t trade.”

“I don’t see any women in y’all’s camp. I’ll bet y’all could use a good fuck, right?”

“Sorry, but I don’t swing that way,” he said contemplating rather or not to shoot the asshole for even suggesting it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.