Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 46: Graham Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46: Graham Jones - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

It was a Sunday morning and Nicola and Ghasaan were on a visit to Gwenllian when they were passing a local park and something caught Nicola’s attention. “Stop the car here,” she ordered. The puzzled chauffeur obeyed immediately.

For a moment Nicola stared out of the window and observed the youths who were about Ghasaan’s age clearly being coached in the game of rugby.

“Come with me, Ghasaan,” she said as she opened the door and got out. A puzzled Ghasaan followed his mother, as did an equally puzzled bodyguard. For a moment or two Nicola watched the boys playing and listening to the instructions of the coaches. Then she recognised the coach as one of the teachers from Ghasaan’s school, but she couldn’t remember his name, so she turned to her son, “Ghasaan, why do you participate in sports at the school?”

“To please my father,” was Ghasaan’s swift reply.

Nicola sighed. “Look at these boys, Ghasaan. They are clearly enjoying themselves. They are having fun, don’t you think?”

“Yes, Mother,” answered Ghasaan, not at all sure what point his mother was trying to make.

“Do you enjoy riding?”

“Yes mother,” he replied.

“And you ride very well. They are playing rugby very well. The reason is because they enjoy it and have fun. That is something, my son, you have to learn. You have to learn to have fun and enjoy team sports. When you do this, you will do it well and that will please your father as well as enjoying yourself.”

“I see, Mother,” Ghasaan said doubtfully.

Just then the coach blew his whistle. “Ok, gentlemen, take a few minutes rest,” he instructed his charges. Then he made his way towards Nicola and Ghasaan.

“Ghasaan, what’s his name?”

“Mr Jones. He’s one of our sports teachers.”

“Your Highnesses. It’s nice to see you both here.”

“Do you always coach these boys, Mr Jones?”

“Yes, your Highness. Myself and some of my colleagues from other schools come in at the weekend to coach the kids in the local club’s under fourteen, fifteen and sixteen teams.”

“I see.”

Jones turned to Ghasaan, “We have a coaching session for beginners on Sunday mornings, Price. You would be more than welcome to join us. It would educate you in team spirit and at the same time you’ll have fun.”

Nicola looked pleased. “Well, that sounds great. What do you think, Ghasaan?”

“If it will please my father.”

We’ll both be here next week,” said Nicola.

“Great. We start at half past nine and finish at about noon or thereabouts.”

“We’ll see you next Sunday then,” responded Nicola enthusiastically.

The following Sunday morning Nicola was amused as she observed Ghasaan’s facial expression as he sat in the Rolls dressed in a tracksuit. For the next few weeks Ghasaan’s rugby and teamwork gradually improved as Graham Jones and the other teachers coached him and the other boys while Nicola and the other mothers looked on and encouraged their sons.

As she watched her son play Nicola began to notice Graham Jones more. She could see he was handsome and a strange feeling came over her as he studied him week after week. She began to realise that she wanted to bed him. She began to realise that she had lacked sexual pleasures since she returned home and had begun to yearn for it.

Ghasaan’s improved performance in sports did not go unnoticed in school either. The improvement was such that Nicola was both surprised and delighted to receive an unprecedented phone call from the Emir congratulating Princess Aludra on her success in helping their son improve. He promised he would never forget it.

After putting the phone down Nicola couldn’t help but feel pride go through entire body. ‘Our son,’ she thought, ‘He called Ghasaan “Our son”. I wonder how many of the concubines he ever said that to?’ Nicola also thought of Graham Jones and the huge part he played in this success.

It was later that week that she visited her doctor and discussed contraception with her, freely admitting to herself that she intended to have an affair, but that she had no intention of marrying anyone. She had decided on whom to bestow her favours, never doubting his interest in her.

The following day she went with the chauffeur to pick up Prince Ghasaan from school at tea time. “I’ll be a few moments,” she said as she got out of the car and went into the school while Ghasaan and the chauffeur waited.

She guessed correctly that she’d find Graham in the staffroom. “I just wanted to tell you that his Magnificence, the Emir, may he live forever, is very pleased with Prince Ghasaan’s improvement. He is very grateful, and telephoned me specially to say so.”

“Thank you, your Highness.”

“I wish also to add my own thanks and to invite you to dinner at my home?”

“I’d be very honoured,” answered a surprised Graham Jones.

“Would tomorrow at seven be convenient?”

“Very,”

“Good, my chauffeur will pick you up at half past six.”

Graham scratched his head as he watched Nicola get into the Rolls. ‘Princesses, Princes, chauffeurs, dinner,’ he thought as he smiled and turned away, ‘For a lowly schoolmaster that is going it a bit.’

The following evening Nicola was amused when she saw Graham in a dinner suit. He handed her a bottle of wine. “I didn’t know if it was formal or informal.”

“I should have explained,” said Nicola and led him to the dining room.

The dinner was quite sumptuous and certainly more than Graham used to or was expecting. It was made a little more formal by the presence of Prince Ghasaan. Graham was amazed at the servants as they delivered the food and cleared the table, especially the women who were scantily dressed.

After the dessert course, the Prince excused himself and left the two of them together. “Perhaps you would like to take coffee and brandy in the sitting room?” said Nicola.

“That would be nice.”

When they were seated and had been served Nicola asked, “So, what were you wondering over dinner? I saw you contemplating weighty matters,” as Graham sipped his brandy in silence.

“Well, I’m just curious about...” Graham trailed off.

“Let me guess, harem life?”

“Well, yes.”

“As I told the Headmaster, the harem of the Emir of Kobekistan, His Magnificence Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, contains some sixty wives and concubines plus a number of their children, with associated servants. The women’s sole purpose is to please the Master, whoever he is, sexually, and to provide him with sons. And David is the Emir’s son and I am his mother.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.