Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 39: Stanford Nights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Stanford Nights - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

It was late one Friday night and Sharifa ordered her Rolls to be brought around. She told her driver she simply wanted to be driven into the centre of town and instructed him exactly where to go. The driver and Sharifa’s bodyguard, who was sitting beside him, were both puzzled by the Princess’s orders.

“Stop!” ordered Sharifa.

The Rolls came to an abrupt halt and Sharifa and rolled down the window. “Dan!” she shouted as she spied Dan Walton leaving the bar, just as she had expected.

When he heard the voice calling Dan turned and was surprised to see Sharifa in her Rolls.

“Get in,” she said after opening the door.

“What are you doing here? Your Highness.”

“I was just out for a drive,” lied Sharifa. The truth was that she had learned that while Dan Walton was a brilliant Professor one of his weaknesses was drink, the other was twenty-something females. The first he indulged in downtown sleazy bars such as the one he had just emerged from. Sharifa had secretly hoped that she would find him eventually.

“Your wife must be worried about you.”

“She’s gone to her parents for the weekend.”

“Then come back to my place. It’s cleaner and more private. I think I can promise you a more enjoyable time.”

“You’re not trying to bribe me to give you good grades, are you, your Highness?”

Sharifa laughed. “I don’t have to bribe anyone, Dan. I’ll get my Doctorate and there’s nothing you can do to help or hinder that.”

“You’re pretty cocky.”

“No, just confident.”

Back in Sharifa’s rooms Dan was startled at the luxury and their size. He sat on the settee indicated and Sharifa ordered some drinks which were fetched by one of the two bodyguards present.

Sharifa sat in an armchair opposite Dan. She had deliberately the opened the buttons at the top of her blouse to expose her cleavage to him.

Dan had only seen Sharifa in Western dress once before, when he picked up his wife. As she sat opposite him he began to imagine her naked. His cock hardened at the sight of the creamy upper curves of her breasts.

“I see you like me, Dan.”

Dan nodded and blushed. “I shouldn’t be here,” he declared as he put his drink on the table and stood up.

“Don’t be silly, Dan.”

Sharifa led him by the hand to her bedroom, closely followed by one of the bodyguards.

“What are you doing?” asked Dan as Sharifa removed his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt, “And with an audience?”

“You want me, don’t you?”

“Well, yes, but...”

Sharifa said no more. After removing Dan’s shirt she pushed him onto the bed before pulling his pants down. She quickly removed her blouse and skirt, revealing the fact that she had not worn any underwear.

Quickly Sharifa mounted her quarry and used all the skills she had learned in the harem to achieve maximum sexual pleasure for them both before they fell asleep.

Waking after an hour or so, Dan felt the need for the bathroom, and was duly directed to one. He was horrified to find that it was already occupied by two youngish girls, both very scantily clad. Rushing back to the bedroom, he tried to explain to the bodyguard, who insisted that he had been in the right room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.