Daughter's Delights
Chapter 34: Coming And Going

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Coming And Going - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

“Darling Nicola, I won’t be here when your son is born. I am leaving tomorrow to take up Stanford’s offer of a research post. I’m going to try for a D.Sc. there.”

“So when I see you again, it will be Dr. Sharifa?”

“Oh, I’ll be back for holidays, but eventually ... I hope so. And there will be no more of the Ms. Sharifa Abdullah nonsense that I used in Oxford. Americans are so snobbish that I shall travel and study as the Princess Sharifa, and at least four of my bodyguards will go everywhere with me. That will impress them.”

Nicola laughed, “Do you remember after we graduated and you turned up in Cardiff in a Rolls with your bodyguards? It seems like years ago, now.”

Sharifa giggled, “Yes, and your friend was so upset when one of the bodyguards watched us as he fucked me behind your sofa...”

The two of the giggled uncontrollably for a little while.

“Oh, Sharifa, stop it. It makes me feel sick if I laugh too much. It doesn’t seem as though it is only four months since we graduated; so much has happened,” and she patted her tiny bulge affectionately.

Serious again for a moment, Sharifa said, “You know he will make you a Princess when your son is born, don’t you? He may even marry you.”

This set Nicola off giggling again, but she managed to splutter, “Then mam would be his mother-in-law ... and I would be your wicked step-mother, wouldn’t I? In that case I shall take my slipper to you, and make you sleep on the floor in the kitchen like Cinderella if you are rude to me, so watch it.”

“Ah, maybe I’ll have a Fairy God-mother to help me and a charming Prince to sweep me off me off my feet,” retorted Sharifa and both girls laughed.

When their laughter subsided Nicola spoke again. “You mentioned bodyguards. Is Bahir going too?”

“Of course, life wouldn’t be the same without him.”

“Well, you’ll be safe with him. Do you remember the day we were in that awful basement and you threatened my landlord, and Bahir went for his sword?”

Both girls giggled again. “He would have used it too, you know?” said Sharifa.

“I have no doubt.”

Nicola suddenly put her hand down to her side and produced a small rectangular package in gift wrap paper and handed it to Sharifa. “I just wanted to give you a little going away present.”

“Oh, this is beautiful,” she declared after unwrapping her present. It was a set of golden pens with To Sharifa, good luck in Stanford inscribed on them.

“It’s only a small thing. Your father ordered them for me when I told him I wanted to give you something for your journey.”

“That was sweet of you, thank you.”

“Well, this is it then,” Nicola could no longer keep her emotions in check, “Oh damn, Sharifa. I swore I wasn’t going to cry,” she said as the tears streamed down eyes.

Sharifa comforted her, “There, there now. I told you before. No matter where we will be we will always remain in touch. Besides, I have a little brother to get acquainted with,” she said as she gently patted Nicola’s tummy.

“Do take care of yourself, Sharifa,” said Nicola as she hugged her friend one more time.

“Of course, I will. And you do exactly the same,” responded Sharifa before leaving.

Grabbing some tissues beside her Nicola wiped her eyes. Then a hand touched her shoulder and she looked up.

“Oh, Zub, I’ll miss her so much,”

“Of course you will, my dear,” said Princess Zubeydeh as she let the mother-to-be weep on her shoulder, “I, too, will miss her. She is my granddaughter after all. And she will miss us also, but Sharifa also knows you have greater responsibility towards your son and my grandson. I will be here for you and the girls won’t let you down so you will never be alone no matter what. Now, rest, Nicola. You will feel better after a little nap,” finished Zubeydeh after she coaxed Nicola to lie down.

It was the first time she remembered Princess Zubeydeh use her name, at least in a motherly and affectionate manner. Nicola continued sobbing and Princess Zubeydeh, who sat beside her, held her hand until she finally fell asleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.