Daughter's Delights
Chapter 33: Threesome

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Threesome - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

“Nicola darling, I know you are angry because I enjoy sex, and you think I should be too old for that, and I am your mam,” said Gwenllian a few days later, “But I do enjoy it, and I couldn’t possibly have just sex with someone in Cardiff. He would expect it to last, to be love and all that, ... and the neighbours would talk.”

Nicola looked doubtfully at her mother; she was sure this was leading up to something else.

“Yes mother?” she prompted.

“Well, I thought that you had enjoyed sex with him as well?” he mother asked.

“Yes, mam.”

“So I thought perhaps we could say ‘Thank you’ to him?” the older woman said with a pleading voice.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean ... together.”

“I don’t understand; what are you saying, mother?”

“A ... a threesome,” her mother finally managed to gabble.

Nicola wondered for a moment, but the idea didn’t seem too outré. “Would he want that?” she asked.

“I think so, my babby.”

And so they had decided; all that remained was to suggest it to His Magnificence may he live for ever.

After Gwenllian had left their quarters Nicola decided to rest. As she lay back on her bed with her head in her hands she reflected on the events of the past few weeks, especially those concerning her mother. What she had seen in Gwenllian was a total transformation, or rather, more a revelation than anything else. The change wasn’t just in her mother though. Nicola knew she too had changed. She was no longer shy about sex but craved every opportunity she could have with relish.

Back home when they were together, mother and daughter had never been particularly close. It never occurred to Nicola that Gwenllian had such a sex drive or imagination. Now, in hindsight, Nicola was even more shocked that she had just agreed to a threesome which included her mother and the father of the child she was now carrying. She rubbed her tummy and smiled. She was going to be the mother of the Emir’s latest son and she couldn’t believe it. She was not nervous because she knew she and her child would be well cared for. In fact, she anticipated the birth with joy and excitement.


“Master?” said Gwenllian after another wonderful session in the Emir’s bed.

“Yes?”

Gwenllian looked at the Emir, “Nicola and I are very grateful to you and we would love to show you our gratitude.”

The Emir looked at the woman with a puzzled face. “How would you do that?”

Gwenllian sighed deeply. “Nicola and I discussed it and we would be honoured if we could service you together,” was the woman’s answer.

There was silence for a few seconds and then the Emir gave a little laugh. “You mean a threesome?”

“Well ... yes.”

“And Nicola agreed?”

“Yes.”

“Very well. You shall both have your opportunity tomorrow night,” answered the Emir after a very brief reflection.

“Oh thank you, Master.”

The Emir pulled Nicola’s mother towards him and held her. They soon fell asleep together.


The following night Nicola and her mother had been selected for the Emir’s bed as he promised. They were jointly prepared with the usual thoroughness of bathing, massaging, shaving and being bathed again before being oiled and dressed in the one button dressing gowns of the harem and then being led by the Chief Eunuch to the Emir’s private apartment.

Neither mother nor daughter showed any shyness or embarrassment as they entered the Emir’s bedroom. The Emir was lying on the bed as the women entered. They both made deep obeisance and then stood up and discarded their gowns.

Then he patted the bed and Gwenllian moved up beside him. Gently he rolled her on to her back and Nicola watched, fascinated, as he raised her mother’s legs high in the air and sank his solid erection steadily in to her cunt until it was all inside her.

‘So that’s what I look like when he is in me,’ she thought, ‘It’s a bit undignified,’ but she could feel her own excitement rising.

After a few strokes he pulled out and smiled at Nicola.

“You like watching do you?” he remarked.

“I ... I’ve never seen...” she stammered, not wanting to admit she had seen his daughter rutting, if only for a few seconds.

“You’ve never seen a couple mating before? Well that does not surprise me, though with the amount of sex Sharifa enjoyed in Oxford I thought you might have seen her, by accident of course.”

“Well, I did come into the flat once, but I went straight to my room.”

Pulling out of Gwennie he asked, “Would you like a turn now?”

Nicola surprised herself by saying, “Yes, please. I’d like that very much, but over here.”

She moved to the whipping bench and draped herself over it. The Emir motioned with his hand and the eunuch quickly strapped her in position. As the Emir thrust hard into her, Nicola immediately went into a long and ecstatic orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.