Daughter's Delights
Chapter 30: Mama

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Mama - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

Surrounded as she was by luxury and comfort, Gwenllian began to enjoy herself. Listening in on those few conversations in English which she could, she quickly realised that the main topic of conversation was sex, or rather who had been lucky enough to get any. As far as she could gather, few of the women in the harem actually went to the Emir’s bed more than once or twice a year. Of course the current favourite would be called quite often, but his wishes were fairly capricious.

She was really quite lonely, as the rest of the harem did not quite know whether she was in the harem or not, and few of them spoke enough English to hold a conversation. Her thoughts turned naturally to memories of her own husband, and the pleasures of the marital bed. She could not quite understand why she had not slept with anyone, not even dated anyone in the eight years since his death. It was not a lifelong mourning for a lost love, nor a lack of opportunities.

At first it had been sheer disgust at the way his friends came sniffing round within a few days of his death, a few hours in one case, but later it had mostly been that she was too tired, trying to bring up a teenage daughter on her own. Then it had become a habit, routinely rejecting all attempts, even at simple friendliness.

She sought out Princess Zubeydeh and asked her, “If I wanted to stay here, would it mean that I would have to go to bed with the Emir if he wanted me to?”

Princess Zubeydeh paused and marshalled her thoughts carefully before speaking. “That is part of what being a member of a harem means, my dear. Of course, if you don’t want that, you can always go back to wherever you came from. He did promise that, and Emirs keep their promises. At least, this one does.”

“Cardiff,” murmured Gwennie, then seeing the Princess’s puzzled expression, she added, “I came from Cardiff.”

Moments passed in silence, but as Princess Zubeydeh turned to leave, Gwennie asked, “What did you mean by ‘part of being a member of a harem’?”

The reply was calculated to shock, “He will call for you when ... if he wants you. He will call as often or as infrequently as he chooses. He will send you to the bed of any visitor he chooses. That visitor has complete freedom to take you in any way he chooses, to tie you up, gag you, blindfold you, spank you, whip you, absolutely anything. There may be more than one man and you may have to service all of them in one night. There may be a woman with the man and you may have to service her. You and another concubine may have to put on a sexual performance to amuse the men. The other concubine there may even be your daughter. Of course, he may give you permanently to someone else, or have you sold in the slave market. That applies to every member of his harem, now do you understand?”

“So I just have to wait,” said Gwennie, half to herself.

Princess Zubeydeh walked away, wondering whether she had understood aright. This very working class woman, from a municipal housing estate at the rough end of Cardiff fancied herself a suitable bed companion for an Emir? Furthermore she was prepared to prostitute herself and her daughter?

Mentally shrugging her shoulders, she went to find the Chief Eunuch to give him a message for her son; immediately after he bedded the daughter he had asked her to report on the pair’s feelings. What she and the Emir knew, but Gwennie and Nicola did not, was that Nicola was already pregnant. She dismissed Gwennie from her mind; the Emir would either take the mother to his bed, or he would not. It mattered little either way. The question of Nicola’s pregnancy did matter; he had relatively few cherished sons and the arrival of another boy could make the child’s mother very powerful in the harem. His Magnificence might even marry her.

The Emir was in the Throne Room when the Chief Eunuch entered and made obeisance. “Well, what have you to report?” asked the Emir, as he raised his hand to indicate that the Chief Eunuch rise.

“Master, Her Highness the Princess Zubeydeh, has reported that her new friend from Wales wishes to stay and is prepared comply with all demands that come with being in the harem.”

“The mother?” asked an astounded Emir, “Does she really understand what is involved?”

The Chief Eunuch cleared his throat. “Her Highness has explained what is expected, yes. However...” the Chief Eunuch’s voice trailed off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.