Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 29: Pain

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Pain - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

As a result of Nicola’s admission to the Emir that she liked to be tied while he pursued his sexual pleasure with her, she was frequently called to his bedroom.

The Emir, for his part, found Nicola fascinating. She was not like any concubine or any other woman he had fucked or deflowered. It wasn’t because she was his daughter’s friend, he knew that. Having thought it over it was clear to him that along with her freely giving up her virginity to him, she was really sexually innocent at heart. Everything he did with her was novel to the girl. She had a love of bondage that pleased him but not a love of pain, which she openly admitted to him and this displeased him.

Nonetheless, the Emir, in contrast to the other women of his harem, looked on Nicola as a sort of daughter to be trained in giving pleasure, and he would be the father figure to train his daughter. This was despite the fact that his real aim was to get the girl pregnant and add her permanently to his harem. He even carried her in his arms to his bed after their spanking session before properly fucking her.

One of the Emir’s favourite games was fastening Nicola to a strange rectangular device in his bedroom. Her arms and legs would be stretched in an “X” shape just like the time the Emir tied her to the bed. Then the device would turn over and vibrate with Nicola face down. It gave the young woman the sensation of flying through the air and she loved it. She would squeal with excitement as the wonderful sensation continued. She even felt her juices starting to flow.

Then the Emir would strike her arse with a small whip. Unlike with his treatment of other concubines, this stroke was a light one. Despite this, however, Nicola’s enthusiasm would diminish rapidly. She hated the Emir doing this to her. She hated the pain no matter how little it was. However, she pursed her lips and remained silent, willing endure all to please her Master with whom she was now totally infatuated. She thought she loved him, but it was the sexual ecstasy that she really adored.

The Emir was well aware by now that whipping Nicola’s arse caused her urges to weaken so he devised a new game whereby he would returned the device to its original position. Then, using a dildo, rub it along her breasts and insert it into her shaven pussy.

“Oh, Master. It’s so wonderful,” Nicola would sigh.

Satisfied that the young woman was stimulated enough he took her to the bed and fucked her as hard as he could, and she did truly enjoy it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.