Daughter's Delights
Chapter 18: Oxford

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Oxford - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

Months passed in a whirl of work and frenetic social life typical of an undergraduate final year at Oxford. The question of Nicola moving out of Sharifa’s flat never arose. Indeed, it was because of the energetic social life that they both enjoyed that the bond between the two girls strengthened and in a way that Nicola never expected.

It all happened when Nicola arrived back at the flat earlier than expected one afternoon. Sharifa, for her part, had managed somehow to circumvent her father’s orders about an escort watching over her and would regularly make love in the flat with other students or even Professors while Nicola was out.

While engaged in frantic sex neither of the lovers noticed Nicola’s arrival, nor were they disturbed when she silently made for her own room. As she passed the two of them Nicola couldn’t help but look back and see the young man stick his prick deep inside Sharifa and began to pound her hard.

It was the first time Nicola had seen a naked penis being pushed into a vagina. She lay down on her bed and began to fantasise about it. She even pulled her jeans down and began to use her fingers on her vagina. Closing her eyes she began to imagine a cock deep inside her. As the moments passed Nicola’s finger action picked up pace and soon she enjoyed a huge orgasm that left her breathless. It was when she opened her eyes that she got a shock.

“Sharifa! What are you doing here? Where’s the boy gone?” asked Nicola, struggling to cover herself.

Sharifa, who was dressed in a see through robe and clearly naked underneath simply smiled and sat on the bed. “Well, I heard strange noises coming from your room and I wondered if you were alright,” she answered slyly, “In answer to your second question. The boy is gone. We were both satisfied and I decided I didn’t want him for the night.”

“Well, I’m alright, thank you...”

“Oh come on, Nicola. It’s clear to you were thinking about sex.”

“Well, we’re not all as lucky as you Sharifa,”

Sharifa laughed. “Come off it, Nicola. We both know the only attraction for those boys is the fact that I’m a Princess and from a wealthy family.”

Nicola gave her friend a puzzled look. She found it strange that Sharifa was talking like this.

“Anyway, I’m concerned about you. There are other ways to relieve your frustrations, Nicola.”

“What do you mean?”

Sharifa simply smiled.

“Sharifa, what are you doing?” asked a shocked Nicola when her friend removed her gown allowing it to float to the floor, revealing her beautiful naked form.

Before Nicola could say another word her friend’s lips touched hers and she neither could nor wanted to break free.

Remembering all her beloved grandmother, Princess Zubeydeh had taught her that wonderful morning they shared together, Sharifa seduced and made love to her friend in ways Nicola never knew were possible. It was her first lesbian experience and it was an experience that she would never forget.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.