Hidden Desires Unleashed - Cover

Hidden Desires Unleashed

Copyright© 2018 by Panthers70

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mature white woman is raped in an alley by a Pakistani teenager. He took her again later that evening and she returned for more cock the next evening. In Chapter 2 while on holiday Amy gets gang banged by a group of young Mexicans. Chapter 3 sees her return to the High Street wanting to get fucked again.She is subjected to multiple rapes and by the end of the night she had completed her transformation to becoming a slave to Pakistani cock.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Amy had just finished a lovely meal with a group of work colleagues. She had parked up in the opposite direction to her friends so said goodbye to them and started her five minute walk back to her car. She was, around 5’6” tall with long brown hair and was wearing a white top, black slacks and a light grey leather jacket. Although she was in her late thirties she had looked after herself really well and had a stunning body with curves in all the right places.

It was around 9 pm and getting dark but with all the food shops and restaurants still open the High Street was still very busy. As she walked she noticed that she was just about the only white female around and people were openly staring at her. She heard a few wolf whistles and some lewd comments and as she approached a bus stop the pavement was so crowded her path was nearly blocked and her progress slowed to a crawl.

Suddenly a Pakistani youth, probably aged around sixteen, pushed past Amy giving her ass a quick grope as he did and then turned round and stood in front of her. His eyes moved down from her face to check out her athletic body and then up again to stare straight into her eyes. One hand went down to his crotch and he began stroking the bulge in his jeans.

“What’s a white bitch like you doing round here ... You looking for some action?”

Then just like that he disappeared back into the crowd.

Amy began to panic and wanted to get back to her car as quickly as possible. She ran across the road dodging the traffic and could see her car less than 100 yds away. She glanced behind and to her horror she saw the Pakistani teenager crossing the road but now there was another youth with him. Amy got to within 20 yds of her car when a third youth appeared in front of her blocking her way. The other two came up behind and she was completely encircled. She was just about to scream when one of them clamped a hand over her mouth.

“You won’t make a fucking sound bitch if you know what’s good for you.”

They grabbed her arms and pulled her down a narrow dimly lit alley between two shops. The end of the alley opened out to a small area with back doors to two of the shops. Apart from cardboard boxes and black bin bags all full of rubbish the area was completely deserted.

“Let me go, please let me go” Amy pleaded as they surrounded her and moved closer and closer.

One of the youths pressed up behind her and began dry humping her. Another grabbed her hair and twisted her head towards his. He pinched her nose forcing her to part her lips to breathe allowing him to stick his tongue deep into her mouth. The youth who spoke to her in the street grabbed her breasts and began to knead them roughly.

“Wow you sure are stacked, you’re fucking built for sex”.

He moved one hand down between her legs and pressed hard against her pussy.

“Lady you come to our neighbourhood looking to get fucked yes? You want some Pakistani cock?”

He unzipped his jeans allowing his already erect cock to spring free.

“You like the look of that bitch? You want that up your white cunt don’t you? I’m going to fuck you so hard you’ll be begging me for more.”

With that he pushed her slacks down to her ankles and tore off her flimsy white panties.

“Stop, stop please stop” she sobbed.

The other two youths moved a couple of steps back as he spun her around and pushed her face first towards the wall, her arms reaching out above her head to stop her pretty face hitting the cold concrete. He kicked her legs apart and moved up behind her, gripping her hips firmly as his cock pressed up against her pussy. Edging forward he began feeding his prick inch by inch into her until he was balls deep up her and nine inches of Pakistani meat was buried in the white beauty.

“How does that feel lady? How do you like a Pakistani cock up you?”

He pulled back until there was only about an inch inside her and then with one savage thrust he buried the whole length of his prick in her again.

“Here we go you fucking white bitch” as he settled into a rhythm, pumping his cock into her, each thrust filling her with his stiff prick.

“Take this ... and this ... and this ... you white whore”.

She couldn’t believe what was happening to her, being raped hard by a Pakistani teenager while his friends watched. She’d never had a cock this big before and she thought he was going to split her in two. After a couple of minutes pumping Amy he stopped with his prick still buried deep inside her. He reached up under her leather jacket and grasped her breasts again.

“What a fucking body. You need my cock up you every day.”

He began to fuck her again, long powerful strokes feeding his prick deep inside her. His hands gripped her breasts tightly as he continued to piston in and out, his thrusts becoming faster and faster.

The other youths were shouting encouragement.

“Come on Kasib give it to her ... breed that white bitch”

“That’s it Kas stick it right up her ... she’s fucking loving it”

“Is that right Lady? Do love the feel of a Pakistani prick in your cunt?”

Amy thought that the quickest way to get this over with was just to let them do what they wanted and then get out of there as quickly as possible. Although she desperately fought against showing any signs of emotion her body was starting to become aroused by the savage fucking she was getting from this teenager. Her breathing was becoming ragged and her hips were starting to push back against his thrusts.

He leant forward and whispered in her ear,”I fucking knew you wanted it. All you cunts are the same. You can’t wait to try Pakistani meat.”

Amy moaned “It’s ... so big ... so big ... oh my god ... aaarrghhh”.

Her head started to roll from side to side and her moaning got louder. That was enough for him to power into her even harder and faster, each thrust almost lifting Amy off her feet.

“Aaarrghhh ... I’m coming ... I’m coming” she screamed as a massive orgasm hit her.

Her body then relaxed but he was showing no signs of slowing down, continuing to power into Amy giving her the fuck of her life, harder and deeper than she had ever experienced before. Finally after another four or five minutes of pistoning into the brown haired beauty he felt his own orgasm close.

“Nearly there lady ... gonna fill you up with Pakistani cum.”

He moved his hands down from her breasts to her hips locking her in place on his cock.

“Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... here it comes bitch ... aaarrghhh” and his hot seed exploded into her cunt.

“You fucking loved it ... I told you you would” he said to her triumphantly.

He pulled out of Amy allowing her to fall to the ground and smiled to the other youths.

“That’s how to treat a white whore. They’re all the fucking same, acting so superior but all they want is a cock up them”.

With that he zipped his jeans back up and they all walked back towards the High Street leaving Amy alone in the corner of the now quiet and deserted alley.

Ten minutes had passed since the three youths had left Amy in the yard. Confusing feelings were swirling around in her head as she got up off the cold floor, her slacks still bunched round her ankles her ripped panties lying in the corner.

She was disgusted at what had just happened, how she had been taken, and taken hard, by a Pakistani teenager. She was disgusted at being thought of as a white bitch who was in the area just get a Pakistani cock up her. But mainly she was disgusted at herself. How her own body had betrayed her by responding to the fucking she had just received.

All she wanted to do now was to get back to her car and get away as quickly as possible. As Amy pulled her slacks back up she heard footsteps from the alley and saw the silhouette of someone approaching. The shadowy figure moved nearer and nearer until finally she recognised who it was.

“Oh god no ... it can’t be ... stay away from me.”

There was no sign of his two friends but the youth who had given her the fucking of her life just a few minutes ago had returned.

She backed away as Kasib advanced towards her but soon found herself trapped against the wall. He looked at the brown haired beauty taking in her pretty face with brown eyes and pouting lips, her full round breasts, narrow waist and strong hips.

“Lady you really are built to fuck ... you should be getting it all day and all night.”

He moved close, real close, until their bodies were just a few inches apart and looked right into her eyes.

“I know you loved getting fucked by a Pakistani ... my cock pounding deep inside you ... you want it again don’t you? You want me to ram my prick up your cunt. Go on say it.”

“Please no ... not again ... please let me go” Amy pleaded.

“Say it, say you need my Pakistani cock up your white cunt ... say you want me to fuck the living daylights out of you. Come on say it.”

“No ... no ... I don’t ... I can’t ... leave me alone ... please ... leave me alone.”

Kasib grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and held her head still as his lips crushed down on hers. His other hand slipped under her leather jacket and grasped a full round breast.

Amy just stood there impassively with her arms limply hanging by her sides, not giving Kasib the slightest encouragement as he continued his probing of her athletic body. Just like earlier she thought that the quickest way to get this over with was just to let him do what he wanted.

Suddenly he let go of her hair and shoved his hand inside the front of her slacks, moving quickly down to cup her pussy. Two fingers found their way into her hot cunt and began a steady back and forth motion. Amy let out an involuntary gasp as he suddenly rammed them up her cunt. Soon his fingers started to work their magic on her. She fought against what her body was telling her for as long as she could but the pleasure she was getting from his hand kneading her breast and especially his fingers working her cunt was becoming just too much for her. She realised it was wrong but he’d won ... he’d broken her will for a second time that evening. All she knew was that she needed that cock back inside her. She wanted him to fuck her like he did before.

“Oh god give it to me ... fill my white cunt with your cock ... fuck me,,, fuck me hard!” she pleaded.

Kasib smiled knowing his prick would soon be buried deep in the brown haired beauty again.

“I told you earlier that once I’d fucked you you’d be begging for more. You can’t get enough Pakistani cock now can you?”

He moved both hands to her arse and pulled her into him, grinding the bulge in his jeans against her pussy. She responded by throwing her arms around his neck and parting her lips allowing his tongue easy access to her mouth. His hands roamed all over her fantastic body, from her arse, up her back, around to her breasts and back down to her arse again.

Kasib broke off the kiss and taking hold of her elbow guided Amy over to the pile of black bin bags in the far corner of the yard. He pushed her down so she was lying on her back and then pulled off her slacks, throwing them against the wall.

He stared down at the gorgeous figure beneath him as he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down allowing his rock hard nine inch prick to spring free.

“Take a look at that cock lady ... that’s going to fill your lovely white pussy ... gonna fuck you so good.”

With that he laid down on top of her, shoved his prick straight up her wet cunt and began thrusting in and out. No foreplay, just raw animal fucking.

“Aaarrghhh,,, that’s it ... that’s it ... feed that Pakistani prick into me!”

Her legs opened wider and wrapped round his back allowing him to go just that little bit deeper into her. He pumped Amy with long hard thrusts, each one seemingly threatening to split her in two, and as he did he looked down into her eyes knowing that he’d broken her ... that this white beauty was now his. He pistoned into her harder and harder but she gave as good as she got, arching her hips up to meet each of his thrusts.

“Fuck lady you’re good ... I’m going to be up your white cunt every fucking day from now on.”

With that he grabbed her arms, held them above her head and ploughed into her faster and faster.

“Yes ... yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck that cock into me” she panted back at him.

“I told you you’d be begging for it ... begging for your white cunt to be filled by Pakistani meat”.

The beautiful brown haired beauty was on the verge of another orgasm. Her hips were thrusting up at him faster than ever before and her head was rolling from side to side. Amy screamed in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure fired through her jerking body. Then slowly, very slowly, the intense feelings of sexual fulfilment subsided and her body went limp.

As he continued to pummel his cock into her Kasib looked down at Amy and grinned victoriously. She was panting gently, her eyes were closed and her fantastic body was lying motionless beneath him, fucked to sexual exhaustion by the Pakistani teenager.

Kasib felt the first tingling signs in his cock that his own orgasm was approaching. He let go of her arms, moved his hands under her body and grabbed her arse, holding her tight as be began thrusting harder and harder into her. His cock exploded and fired jets of hot sticky cum deep into her cunt, emptying the entire contents of his balls into her in what seemed an endless stream.

Finally satisfied he pulled out of her, stood up and pulled his jeans back on.

“Wow ... you’re a fucking sex machine ... you’re the best I’ve had.”

Amy was still lying on the black bin bags in a sexual haze from the wonderful fuck she had just received. He walked over to her and slipped a hand under her leather jacket and white top, He moved up across her flat stomach and pushed her bra out of the way so he could feel her full round breasts.

“What a body ... just perfect ... you were built to be fucked.”

Kasib bent down and kissed her, his tongue forcing her lips apart and exploring deep into her mouth but just as she was starting to respond he broke the kiss and stood up.

“Remember what I said when you first saw me earlier? What’s a white bitch like you doing around here?You looking for some action? Well be here at the same time tomorrow and I’ll make sure you get all the action you can handle.”

With that he disappeared back down the alley and into the High Street.

Amy took a couple of minutes to collect her senses and then got up, adjusted her bra and pulled her slacks back on. The well fucked white beauty walked unsteadily down the alley to her car wondering what tomorrow will bring.

The following day Amy hardly managed to get any work done. Her mind was still trying to make sense of what happened to her the previous evening. How she had been roughly raped in a dark alley by a Pakistani teenager watched by two of his friends and how her body had started to respond to his big cock deep inside her. How when he returned to fuck her again she quickly became willing and enjoyed the thorough going over he gave her.

A part of her was disgusted at what had taken place. Why had it happened to her? All she had done was go out for a meal with her work colleagues. She hadn’t flirted or teased anyone. She had done nothing to provoke the rape apart from being a beautiful white woman in the wrong place at the wrong time. However she also remembered the wonderful sensations as the teenager fed his big cock into her and how she had been penetrated deeper than ever before. She remembered the fantastic orgasms running through her body like bolts of electricity as he filled her cunt with his prick. Sure she’d had plenty of lovers before as with her gorgeous looks and stunning body guys were always hitting on her, but all her previous boyfriends had made love to her. Yesterday was different. Kasib hadn’t made love to her, he had raped her, fucking her harder and rougher than she’d ever been fucked before. And she had loved it.

Towards the end of the afternoon Amy was sitting at her desk in her office replaying in her mind the events of the previous evening as she had done countless times before that day and just as all the other times she felt tingling sensations run through her body. She closed her eyes and leant back in her chair. One hand slipped under the top of her loose fitting blouse and cupped her breast, the other moved down under her desk and hitched her skirt up. Her panties were already soaking wet as her fingers found her pussy and without hesitation plunged into her cunt.

“Yes, Yes! That’s it! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she moaned quietly as she pictured Kasib deep inside her again. “Give it to me! Fill me up with your big prick!”

Her tongue circled her lips as her head rolled from side to side. Her hips arched up off the chair to meet the thrusts of the imaginary cock fucking her.

“Oooh! I’m coming! I’m coming!” she gasped as an orgasm raked through her quivering body. “So good! So good!”

As the wonderful sensations subsided she came back to her senses and quickly straightened her clothing. One thing was now totally clear to Amy. What happened yesterday had awakened her previously suppressed sexual desires and she was desperate to feel a big cock deep inside her again. She wanted to be taken roughly, fucked hard, and didn’t care if she was thought of as just a piece of white meat to be used whenever anyone felt like it.

That’s why a few minutes before 9pm that evening, just as Kasib had told her to, the stunning brown haired beauty parked her car and walked towards the alley where she had been royally screwed by the Pakistani teenager less than twenty-four hours previously.

For the next ten minutes Amy wandered up and down the busy High Street scanning the crowd for Kasib but there was no sign of him. She was aware of the looks she was getting from some of the men and how they were mentally undressing her with their leering stares. Unlike yesterday however she didn’t feel uneasy about the attention she was getting, in fact she was becoming turned on by it. She loved how, without even trying, she was the object of their sexual desires. She smiled to herself as little did they know if she couldn’t find him soon anyone daring enough to try anything could probably have fucked her there and then.

Although Amy couldn’t find Kasib he had been watching her ever since she got out of her car. He was sitting at a window table in a cafe just two doors up from the alleyway. The café was south facing and to stop the sun shining in too strongly had tinted windows which acted similar to a one-way mirror. Although you could see out ok it was difficult to see in so even though he was only a few yards away she wasn’t aware of his presence. The teenager felt his cock stiffen as looked her up and down. She was wearing a baggy navy hoodie, zipped at the front, a black skirt which reached down to mid-thigh, and her long brown hair was tied in a pony-tail. She was just as gorgeous as he remembered from yesterday and oozed sex appeal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.