Uncle Don's Farm - Cover

Uncle Don's Farm

Copyright© 2018 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twins go to stay on their uncle's farm for a couple weeks. Aunt and Uncle decide to keep them as pets. The twins are made to play with other animals on the farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   BBW  

Don was husky with a it of a pot belly. His wife loved to cook. A five o’clock shadow surrounded his mouth as he watched her approach the van. He slipped into the back and got ready.

Clara was fat. But she was a generally jolly woman. She had big tits that her husband loved, and a big ass that he loved to spank. Shopping bags in hand, she grinned as she approaches the van. “Just up here dear.”

Mary was just sixteen. A cute blond, with freckles across her button nose. Her round ass looked delectable in her tight jeans. Her perky C-cup breasts, yummy in her lace bra. Barely visible through her white T-shirt. She was happy to help the struggling older woman carry her bags to her car.

Clara leads her to a car. “Oh my! I can’t thank you enough!” The fat woman says. Fumbling for her keys. The teen doesn’t hear the well greased van door slide open behind her.

Mary barely has time to squeak as an ether soaked rag is held over her mouth. Don pulls her back into the van. Clara grabs the teen’s kicking legs and helps shove her in.

The fat woman quickly gathers up the dropped bags and tosses them in too. Before heaving herself up and shutting the door. She grins at the teen. Already passed out. Then climbs in the driver’s seat.

“She’s a cute one.” Don says happily. “You always make great choices.” He sits on the carpeted floor with the unconscious teen in his lap.

Slowly he pulls up her T-shirt. Revealing the teen’s flat tummy. Then her yellow lace bra.

The van bumps a bit as they leave the mall parking lot. “You like?” Clara asks.

“Oh, daddy likes a lot.” Don says. Reaching into Mary’s bra and squeezing her heavenly breasts. Pinching her hardening nipples.

“She will be lots of fun, Piggy.” He smiles at his wife.

“Ooh! Yes daddy!” The fat woman says. Her pussy tingling at the degrading pet name.

Don tugs down the teen’s right jeans. Leaving them in a tangle around her ankles. Revealing her yellow panties with little sunflowers on the hips. Those are then pulled off too.

He reaches between her creamy thighs. He gropes her soft cunny. Loving the way her pussylips feel against his rough fingers. Farmer’s fingers.

When she wakes he will fuck her, but first she must be chained up. And gagged. They have hours to drive and she cant be allowed to be naughty.

“We will take great care of them!” Clara calls as she waves to her cousin. Jessica and the boy drive off in their little car.

The twins look around excitedly. They were going to stay a couple weeks on their aunt and uncle’s farm. Distant family members that the girls have only met a couple times growing up.

“We are so glad to have you here, girls.” Clara says with a big smile. Gazing happily on the matching teens.

The twins were bubbling over with excitement. They were fifteen and already stunning. They had slim, but curvy bodies. Growing B-cup breasts. Round, spankable asses. Long mahogany hair, listeriosis and curly. And beautiful pale faces.

“Now, let me guess. You’re Elizabeth, and you’re Emily.” Clara tries.

“Hey! You got it right!” Emily grins.

“Oh good. Here’s your uncle now.” Clara waves as Don walks toward them from a field. Carrying a roll of chicken wire. A big hound bounding happily around him.

When they get closer the dog runs over to slobber the giggling girls. “Hope you two like dogs.” Don says. Elizabeth has to keep pushing his head away from her crotch. She can’t help blushing at the attention.

“We are going to have a wonderful time together.” Clara assures the girls.

The next couple days are filled with exciting new things for the twins. They live in the big city. Their mom is divorced and they have never been out in the country.

They enjoy helping with the chores. Eating meals that aren’t cheap microwave trash, or fast food from the dollar menu. They especially love meeting all the animals.

They did find it a bit odd that they had to share a bed. “Sorry.” Clara had said. “We don’t get a lot of guests. One of you could sleep on the couch if you like. It’s old and a bit lumpy.”

Late on the third night, Emily comes running into their shared bedroom. She jumps on the bed and hides under the covers.

“Holy shit! You won’t believe what I just saw, Liz!” The teen gasps.

“What!” Her twin asks pulling the blankets over her head so she could see her sister.

“Our aunt and uncle are freaks! I went downstairs to get some water and heard noises coming from the basement.

I know I probably shouldn’t have, but I snuck down. A little frightened of ghosts.”

Both girls giggle at the thought of a haunted farmhouse.

“There was a light at the bottom. It no one there.”

“Just shelves of preserves?” Elizabeth asks. Her sister nods.

“Yeah, but that other room? The locked one. The door was wide open. So I snuck up to it.” Emily curves her fingers and peers over them. Showing that she was creeping.

“What?” Her sister asks excited.

“A sex dungeon. Like in an online porn vid.”

“No way!” Elizabeth’s eyes go wide at the implication.

“Yeah. And aunt Clara was up on her elbows and knees on a table. Naked! She had a pig snout mask over her nose and on her big ass was written ‘whore pig’!”

The girls giggle again.

“Uncle Don was paddling her ass red while she squealed. Well I got out of there and ran back here.”

What the teen doesn’t say is that she stood there for long minutes. Watching the obscene tableaux. Entranced by her fat punished aunt and her uncle’s big hanging dick.

Unconsciously her hand had slipped into her shorts. Young fingers rubbing at her yearning cunny.

That night the teen would have dreams of her uncle’s dick. Getting closer and closer...

Mary paced around her little cell. She wore a blue silk thong and matching crop-top. She hadn’t been allowed out in a few days. Her masters had guests apparently.

The teen did her best to be a good girl, but daddy had said she wasn’t presentable yet. Mary squeezes her perky tits thinking about how she will try harder.

Then she hears the door at the end of the hall. Light spills past her cell. She goes and sits at her vanity like a good girl. Hands in her lap. Waiting patiently as footsteps creep closer.

‘I bet this is another sex dungeon.’ Elizabeth thinks as she sneaks down the hall. Peering into the different cells.

She had found the trapdoor under an old rug in the corner of the barn. It had two heavy locks on it that someone had forgotten to close.

Feeling adventurous she walked down the cement stairs to the heavy door at the bottom.

On the other side she had found a long hallway. Lined by ten big cells. Like prison cells. ‘For ... unruly animals?’ She had wondered at first. But each cell was outfitted like some perverts fantasy.

The first two were decked out like a small schoolroom and a locker room. The next two a fancy bathroom and an airplane isle.

In the second to last set there was a girl. A blonde teenager sitting at a vanity. Her cell was decked out in pink like a little girl’s bedroom.

The cute teen was sitting quietly in her underwear. Looking up at the brunette. Waiting patiently.

“Uh ... who are you?” Elizabeth asks.

“My name is Mary. I’m a good girl.” The blond answers like she had been trained. “Are ... are you a friend of daddy’s. Or a new girl?” The blonde hops up, excited. Moving to the bars.

“I ... I don’t...” Elizabeth stammers. Suddenly very afraid.

She turns and runs back down the hall. ‘I have to get Emma. We have to get out of here!’ The last thought just keeps flashing through her mind.

She hustles up the steps right into Don’s arms.

Covering her mouth with his ether rag.

“Shouldn’t have been snooping, girl.” He says. “Better get the other one.” The farmer says, looking up at his fat wife. Clara grinning and nodding at him.

They had always planned to take the girls, just not a few more days. They were both excited to play with the twins.

Emily groggily opens her eyes. Everything felt strange. ‘Did I ... did I fall asleep?’ She wasn’t even sure where she was.

The room looked similar to her aunt and uncle’s sex dungeon. Filled with tables and chairs and leather straps.

“Uunh...” She moans. Pulling at her arms and legs. Everything felt uncomfortable. Her pretty eyes go wide as she realizes she is tied up. Or down more accurately. Her elbows and knees were tied to a low padded stool. Forcing her to her hands and knees.

She hears groaning and looks to her side. Liz! Naked and trussed up, just like her.

“Daddy! They’re waking up!” An unfamiliar voice calls from behind her. A girl’s voice.

“We’re coming!” Uncle Ned calls from what sounds like a ways off.

“What’s ... what’s happening?” Elizabeth asks groggily.

“I don’t know.” Emily answers, fear in her voice.

“Daddy’s going to train you to be good girls. Like me.” The strange girl says, stepping between the bound twins. Placing her warm hands in their backs.

“That’s right Mary.” Don says. Closer now. Probably in the room.

The twins uncle walks around front where they can see him. Naked except for black, silk boxers.

“I ... I think he has a hardon!’ Emily thinks, shocked.

“Let us go!” Elizabeth demands, struggling.

“Now, now. That won’t do.” The old farmer sighs. “So often we have to start with the stick.”

Don turns and picks up a leather riding crop. The type you would strike a horse with. “What happens to bad girls, Mary?” He asks.

“They get punished!” The blonde says, excited.

“You have been such a good girl. Why don’t you give the twins their punishment. Five each, I think, to start.” He hands the teen the leather crop.

She moves behind the twins. Out of sight. Then Elizabeth cries out as the crop draws a line of fire across her ass. Again and again. Five painful swats.

Then Emily. “Ooh! Please! No!” But she gets five swats as well.

“Hopefully we understand each other.” Don says as Mary moves next to him handing the old man the crop. “Good girl.” He murmurs, hugging the blonde close. Squeezing her bare ass.

“Now, you admitted to my wife that you are both virgins.” The farmer looks up and past the twins, smiling. “It’s time to meet your first lovers.” Someone was walking up behind them. Accompanied y strange padding sounds.

“We think a girl’s first time should be special.” He says as Clara steps around the girls. Her fat body naked except for a tiny thong, nearly lost in her fat folds. And a sturdy red corset, that holds up her massive tits. She also wears a rubber pig snout.

Emily squeaks when she realizes the woman leads two of the big hounds. Rover, the dog they met on that first day. And Garret, with the shredded ear.

“Your first times will be unforgettable.” Don smirks.

The twins start to protest as their fat Aunt leads the dogs back behind them. Red cocks noticeably extending from their furry sheaths.

When don strikes his hand with the crop they both shut up.

The twins groan as the hounds stick their muzzles in teen crotches. Doggy tongues rasp against virgin pussies, causing the twins to squeal and the farmer to grin.

Slobbering tongues make the teens bodies react. Cunnies get wet and quiver in anticipation.

Then Emily has her breath knocked out as River mounts her. The big hound hopping in her back. Front paws scrabbling for purchase. She would have been scratched up, but the dog was wearing some sort of leather doggy booties.

“Nooo! Oh nooo!” Elizabeth moans as Garret tries to find similar purchase.

Emily clenches her eyes shut. Wanting to be anywhere else. She can feel something poking at the backs of her thighs. Like a slimy, warm, hotdog.

Then her heart stops and her eyes open wide. The dog dick strikes home. For the first time something long and thick spreads her virgin pussy apart.

The teen grunts when the dogs hairy balls slap against her sensitive pussylips. Then it pulls back out only to immediately and ruthlessly plunge back in.

The hounds fuck the teens like jackhammers. Elizabeth sobbing at her lost innocence. Emily grunting with each thrust. Her body eagerly responding to her doggy lover.

Elizabeth’s tears fall freely. Thoughts of a loving husband being her first burning away. Her first dick will now always have been a dog’s.

The teens grunt as something thick pushes at their pussylips. As of a golf ball was being shoved up the dogs dicks. The knots. Pushed into the girls’s pussies they anchor the dog cocks to their bitches.

Dog cum flows freely into the twins. So much that it leaks out around the thick dicks.

“Ooh. Getting some great video here.” Clara says from behind them.

“Mmm, that’s a good Piggy.” Don says. Mary on her knees before him, sucking his dick.

Emily moans as her own orgasm hits. Her body rocking in tome to her bestial liver’s thrusts. She can’t take her eyes off of Mary’s creamy, thong covered ass.

The hounds slow down their thrusts. Panting in their joy. Then they hop off the girls. Though all they can do is turn around. Their dicks still knotted in tender pussies.

“Aah, very nice. The pots will be stuck to you for some time.” Their uncle tells them. “Mary, be my good girl and watch over them.” The blonde nodding eagerly. Wiping jizz from her lips.

“These will keep you quiet for now.” He forces rubber ball gags in their mouthes. Only these have three inch dicks. Nearly making the twins gag.

“Think of it as practice.” He tells them. Patting the teens lovingly on the tops of their heads before walking off with his wife.

When the hounds were finally able to pull out, Don and Clara came back. They took the girls to a shower. They seemed to be in the dungeon under the barn.

Then the girls were taken to the cells. Mary in her pink bedroom and the twins in a different cell.

Theirs was made up to look like an abandoned house. Complete with pealing wallpaper and boarded up window. Crumpled up newspapers covered the ground and there was a rusty old bed. With a stained mattress and old blanket that smelled of dog.

“Good night girls!” Don says happily as he locks their cell. “Tomorrow we really begin your training.”

Sniffling, the twins cling together. Naked under the old blanket. Dreading the dawn.

In the morning the three teens are led to the showers again. This time by the fat Clara. Who wears tight booty shorts and a crop top that her massive tits nearly dangle out of.

The twins cries for freedom fall on deaf ears as they are told simply to, “Wash!”

Then the girls were taken outside. Uncle Don was washing his old tractor. Rover was super happy to see the girls. Shoving his snout in all three teen’s crotches. Elizabeth was the only one to shove him away.

“Good boy, Rover!” Mary gushed. The hound’s tongue lapping at her cunny.

“Mary, you’ve been a good girl. All cooped up downstairs.” The blond snuggles up to the old farmer. “You get the run of the yard today. You know your chores. The boys haven’t been gettin much this last week.”

“Thank you daddy!” She kisses him and skips off.

“Now. Time to train you girls.” Don walks over to the teens. He reaches out and grabs one tit each. Elizabeth jerks away. Emily only grimaces.

“No! Bad girl! Bad!” Don chides. Aunt Clara grabs the teens arms from behind holding her in place.

“Above all else you will learn obedience.” He says with a warning growl in his voice.

Grabbing her hip he starts to slap Elizabeth’s breasts. Over and over alternating with each strike as the teen cries and begs.

Finally they let go. The teen’s hands moving to her red throbbing breasts.

“You have anything we to say, bitch.” He looks at Emily. Who only shakes her head.

“Good, good. Now, bend over that barrel. Time to take a real man’s cock.” He points to an old wooden barrel.

Emily bends over. Placing her elbows on the rough lid. Sticking her ass out for her uncle.

The farmer steps up behind her and grabs her hips. “Ready?”

“Y ... yes, sir?” She whimpers.

“Yes what?”

“Yes ... daddy.” A shiver runs through the teen’s body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.