Coma - Cover

Coma

Copyright© 2018 by Caractacus

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - where is it that the soul or the id of a person goes? and when they wake, do they remember?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The next several days turned out to be similar to the first.

I woke, I did some exercises, and made coffee. After the family were gone, Barbara would join me, and we would explore in the truck.

Saturday, the family slept in a little later, and then Lisa took them shopping, without us, I’m presuming that Lisa had thought that with some of the shops having doll merchandise, she didn’t want the kids getting their toys taken away. They were home earlier in the day, and we also went to the hospital earlier.

Sunday, Lisa and the kids went to church. When they got home, Chantelle played with Barbie, while Nicholas pushed his truck around. That was the first day that I didn’t go to the hospital, although Barbara did.

Most days we would find a quiet spot and satisfy each other, Barbara’s oral skills were improving, by leaps and bounds. I wasn’t pushing it, but I most definitely was not going to tell her to stop.


There was one day, when Barbara was wrenched away, and I realised that someone was playing with their own dolls somewhere. Suddenly I was whizzing through time/space to the same place as Barbara was. A boy, about fourteen or fifteen, had Barbie tribbing with another doll, and he wanted me to get in on the action.

I noticed that he had a number of magazines lying about, and there were DVD jewel cases with pictures of girls that I thought I might recognise, I’m a long-time fan of Julie-Ann myself, although I didn’t know all of the names of the movies.

The GI Joe body that I was in was a little bit more worn-out. In fact, it wasn’t clean, and had even seen mud more than once.

Both of the girl dolls looked to be just as vintage, the Barbie had even lost a lot of her hair, and I didn’t think that his sister had seen her dolls in ages; both were semen-stained.

He pushed me against the other doll, and I suppose that I would have done what comes naturally, except that this doll was not ‘alive’. Fortunately, it was at about that time that he lost interest, he put me down, and was picking up a magazine as I returned to myself again.

I think that putting the dolls in various positions might look good, entering her from behind while she touches her toes, or straightforward missionary, but the anatomy of the dolls doesn’t make the whole pushing pelvises thing together worth the second or so of non-gratification.

Barbara was a little disgusted, I thought, ‘rather don’t mention my own collection of porn,’ but she did claim to have found the tribbing position to be ‘interesting!’ His room had been a total mess, and I for one was hoping that we not get pulled back there again.

Barbara echoed my sentiment.

As it was, it was the only time it happened to me.


And then one day, it was day seven, I had been in a coma for a week already, we heard noises at the door, and I shouted, “places everyone,” although Ken was in his usual place, just moping about on the bed.

I was sure that we should have still had more afternoon left.

We were all lying on the bed, and I realised that this wasn’t Lisa or the kids.

It was a break-in. I knew that Lisa didn’t have a lot, only the large flat-screen TV and the cable decoder, she didn’t have a lot of jewellery.

I didn’t have very much either, a laptop, a phone, and a watch, and I suppose my car under the carport, if they could find the keys. There were three men, I thought I recognised the one as the male ambulance driver / attendant / paramedic. I got my machine gun and lay prone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.