Molly's Surrender - Cover

Molly's Surrender

Copyright© 2018 by Barticlees Jones

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pretty young school teacher becomes a sex toy for her student.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Molly heard him come in the front door. He used the key that he had made her get for him.

“Hello, Molly” he said as he came into the kitchen. “I really enjoyed your class today. And I think all of the other guys enjoyed it as well, especially when you bent over to pick up the chalk.”

Molly blushed at the memory. He had told her to do that even though she was wearing a rather short skirt. He had told her to bend over from the waist so that the hem of her skirt came up just to the bottom of her butt. She had no choice now. He had too many videos of her doing things with him ... and for him. She could never explain to anyone how he had tricked her into this situation.

He came up and put his hands on her shoulders as she washed the dishes. She tried not to respond when he leaned forward to kiss her neck but she couldn’t help herself. If she could help herself she wouldn’t be in this “position” to begin with.

He reached down and slowly pulled up the hem of her skirt. “Hmmmmmm. Niiice.” he said. “I never get tired of looking at your ass, Ms. Hinsohn.”

Molly felt herself becoming aroused at the thought of her young student gazing at her naked behind. She never wore panties anymore, as he had “requested”. It was very scary when she was at school as she had to be super vigilant to keep her other students from getting a peek at her “goodies” as Evan liked to refer to them.

She felt him rub against her ass as he continued to massage her shoulders. She could feel the large bulge in the front of his denim pants pressing against her rear globes.

She felt his hands turning her. It didn’t take much pressure. She was accustomed to his signals by now. Once she was facing him she responded to the gentle pressure of his hands pushing down on her shoulders and slowly got to her knees.

She knew what to do. She tried not to seem too eager as she reached up and loosened his belt and opened his pants. Then she pulled down his pants before hooking her thumbs in his shorts and pulling them all the way down to the floor ... just the way he liked. Then she reached up and started to slowly stroke his dick.

She knew he liked that. She would always stroke his cock while glancing up at times to see him looking down at her. She tried to be business like as she handled his man-meat but how could she be calm when the sight of his perfect cock and his perfect balls dangling below his flat belly made her slit begin to leak. Then, when she felt his hand on the top of her head pull ever so slightly forward she leaned forward and opened her mouth to receive his cock.

As her mouth engulfed his cock she reached down with both hands and grasped her ankles. He liked it that way. And as he put his hand on top of her head she moved forward and backward as he guided her like a carefully trained horse. Sometimes he would just hold his hand still and rock back and forth as he watched himself fucking his teacher’s mouth. It never failed to make his day. He liked it best when he would push farther than she was comfortable and cause her to gag. He loved the sight of the tears that her gagging caused. He loved to watch as they rolled down her cheeks.

Molly, for her part, hated that she loved this. She was acutely aware of the show she was putting on for her student and she loved it despite her own self loathing. It made her as hot as a firecracker -- and he knew it.

“If I need to pee will you drink it, Ms. Hinsohn?”

Molly moaned and then nodded. He was never going to let her forget what he had made her do at the park that day. She had been so hot from walking around in public wearing only a g-string bikini that she had done whatever he asked of her. And he had asked her to drink his pee with his cock in her throat. It hadn’t tasted so bad at the time because his dick was in the back of her throat and he was basically just emptying is bladder straight into her stomach, but the aftertaste had been very acrid and coppery.

“Open your blouse, Ms. Hinsohn.” Evan said. “I want to see those lovely tits of yours.”

Molly whimpered slightly as she reached up to undo her blouse buttons. Although she was getting hotter and hotter as her student ordered her to do things she still cringed whenever he used vulgar language like ‘tits’ and ‘pussy’ and ‘ass’.

Once her blouse was open and her “tits” were exposed to her student’s gaze Molly once again grasped her ankles and sat still as he continued to fuck her mouth with his organ. Molly often wondered what it would be like to swallow a man’s (or in this case a teenage boy’s) sperm. Her student never came in any of her holes (and he had used all of them by now) because he liked to pull out and cum on her face no matter which one of her holes he had been using. She had even jacked him off onto her face from time to time. He liked that too. But the real trick was that he liked for her to start masturbating herself as he was using her so that she would cum right after he came. She had faked cumming a few times as he shot his cum all over her face, but, to her eternal shame, she usually had a real orgasm from the lewdness of having one of her young students ejaculate all over her mouth, nose, and even her eyes. And she had very pretty eyes, she had been told that many times by her old boyfriends and sometimes by strangers she had just met. It was her favorite feature, besides her sexy body, and she always took extra care to keep her makeup in meticulous condition. And she liked bright red lipstick as well. Evan had complimented her on the lipstick before; usually just before he came all over her mouth.

“I really enjoyed the desk cam you installed, Ms. Hinsohn.” Evan said as he sawed back and forth into her face. “You did well. You got a good camera and installed it securely and discreetly so neither the janitor nor any of the other teachers would ever notice it. I really enjoyed looking at your pussy on my cell phone today as you were grading papers during our test. I like that you always keep your skirt pulled up to your waist whenever you are sitting at your desk, just as I requested, and with your legs spread wide so I can see all the silky hair around your joy hole. How does it feel to know that one of the students in your class is looking at your naked beaver on his cell phone while you are sitting in the room with him?”

Molly didn’t have to answer. She just grunted involuntarily at the thought and reached between her legs to start fingering herself. She just couldn’t wait any longer. She had his permission to let go of her ankles only for that purpose whenever his dick was in between her perfect red lips. Molly knew that her student was just trying to make her hot so that they could cum simultaneously later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.