I'm Lucky
Sweets & Pets

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

Monday I woke up just in time to do a quick run, have breakfast and be in time to go school.

Today my plan was to talk with the debate club’s vice president and let him know that I would soon be leaving the club and he would be in charge. I hoped he would be pleased, we had been competitors for a while, so losing a skilled opponent ought to be a good opportunity for him. I was heading to my first class when I was stopped by a tiny girl I had never talked before.

“Sorry, I’m Claire, and I am part of the photography club, and ... well ... I was wondering if we could talk?” Holy crap! Of course, I knew our school has a photography club, just the same as the under-classmates.

“Yes, well, when would you like to meet?”

“We ... I’m aware that you’re busy with other clubs and stuff, but maybe during the lunch break? That wouldn’t eat up your time would it?”

I had agreed already, having a strong conjecture what she wanted to ask. The only real question, providing I was correct with my guess, was would Gregg help too? So on my break I headed into the photography club. The petite girl Claire was there with two boys, who introduced themselves as the president and the vice-president. They showed me their photo equipment, and gave me a quick tour of the basic studio they had to work with.

“We’re aware of what you’ve done for the junior club. They’re doing a lot better, but ... what are they going to do once they come here and find all this old stuff we have?”

“So, do you want me to do the same but for your club?”

“We’ve been discussing it and while the Masterclass would be great, we don’t think we could convince any publisher to do another book, and we’re sure that’s where most of the earnings would come from. We have some ideas, but I’m afraid we don’t have enough time to show you them during this break. This is just the initial contact, we were not really sure about how would you react. Now that we know you’re willing to help, maybe we could talk again soon, but have enough time to go over everything with you?”

“Yes ... Ok, I want to help of course, but ... you do understand that I’m talking only for myself, don’t you? I can’t speak for Gregg.”

The guys nodded, “Yes, we know.” Claire hadn’t said a word during the entire time we hashed out the details of a future meeting, she was only standing on the side.

“Ok then, I already have a meeting on Wednesday, I’m leaving the school’s debate club so next week I should have an extra day available, but maybe we could meet on the weekend?”

“Sure, just let us know when and at least one of us will be there,” the president, Adam, said.

“Ok, just let me ask my family if you could come to my house. I’ll let you know either way tomorrow.” They agreed to that, and before lunch ended, I was sitting in my next class thinking about how to make all this work.

Before the end of the day, I managed to talk with the debate club’s vice-president. As I had thought he had no problem with my leaving the club. We agreed that that Thursday I would make it official. I would help them anytime they needed, but for the rest, I would be out of the debate club. I didn’t ask my family about it. I was feeling more and more busy these days. I felt I needed some more time of my own.

At home I found Nick in his room, his head buried in his books. I was aware that he has been having trouble with some chemistry assignments, and noticed that his efforts had amplified as much as mine had lessened.

“Hey Nick, how are you doing?”

“Bad, I’m stuck with this thermodynamics stuff ... I just can’t get it.” I walked to him and checked what he was doing.

“Maybe you could use some help?” I offered, he looked at me.

“Like the last time?”

“I can help you with this anytime, you just need to ask, but right now ... I was thinking more about Hess’s law.” He looked at me for a second and then nodded.

About 45 minutes later he had the concepts clear enough to work on his own. What I wanted to ask him could wait. I went to the twins, they were playing a shooting video game.

“Hey, can I join you?” I asked. They added a third controller and soon I was being killed again and again by them. Maybe I was getting better, but video games were not one of my skills. They moved faster, and seemed to know magically where to find me, at least that is the way it looked sitting in my seat. I was feeling blind and totally clumsy. At least, I managed to kill them a few times and we had some fun.

Everyone sat at the table for dinner, Dad’s plans on leaving for his business trip were moving ahead quickly. Come to find out tonight that Cristina would be going with him for a week, helping him move and get settled. Nobody complained, a week only wasn’t a bad deal at all. After cleaning the table, Lucky appeared. This evening I curled between the two twin’s laps in front of TV. Samuel was playing with my hair while Richard had his hands roaming all over me. In these moments I was a happy pup. No way that the day could have finished better. The twins walked and bathed me, and minutes later I was sleeping tight in my bed.

Tuesday was normal, I still had plenty of school stuff to do. I was still ahead with my studies, but homework and such are things you can’t do in advance. I confirmed my meeting with the photography club for next Sunday, then we would look at our options. At least, I managed to be Lucky for one hour, and that was enough to allow me go to bed with a smile.

Wednesday started all wrong. Mom, who was supposed to go with me to meet the possible manager said that she couldn’t make it. A last minute business trip had her on the other side of the globe. I asked her to postpone the meeting, but she said that there was no need. In her words, it was just a meeting, I wouldn’t be signing anything, just had to go there, talk with the recruiters and she would do take care of the rest when she returned.

Neither Cristina nor Dad could come with me, Nick had to stay with the twins, so I was on my own. After school I called a cab and told the driver of the address. Thirty minutes later I was in the city, in front of a high-rise building. I introduced myself to the receptionist and was told to wait. 15 minutes later, a man in a suit came over to me, holding a clipboard in his hand.

“Natalia?” he called out looking at the papers in his hand.

“Yes, Sir”

“I’m Mr. Randall, come with me.” Well, that was rude.

I followed him through a maze of halls until we stopped in front of a door. After knocking, we waited in extended silence until we were allowed in. I stepped into a conference room, four men sat behind one side of the table. A fifth one was standing, camera at hand. Mr. Randall led me into the middle of the room.

“This is your mark,” he said, pointing down to a yellow cross made with tape on the floor. He asked me to give him my bag and left it on one of the nearby chairs before leaving the room. In front of me was a tripod with a video recorder, the little red light told me it was already recording. The guy with the photo camera was circling around me taking photos.

“Ok, state your name, age, and a brief explanation of your interests. Speak loud and clear.” Said one of the guys from behind the table.

“Well, my name’s Natalia, I’m 16 years old, I like reading, running, swimming, stuff like that. I’m also a member of my school’s theatre club.”

“Turn 90 degrees to your right, and repeat.”

I had to repeat those lines twice more, one facing away from them and the last one from my left profile.

“What’s your modeling experience?”

“I’ve modeled with Greggory Carlyle for his next Expo.”

“Only that?” His tone was so dismissive.

“I’ve modeled with him for two MasterClasses, and for his son, who’s also doing an expo soon, Sir.” I was feeling deeply uncomfortable, the cameraman was continuously in movement, taking shot after shot without talking at all. The guys at the table were staring at me as if I was a piece of meat while asking me question after question. Finally, Mr. Randall stepped in and called me over to leave the room. I did as told, he gave me a form and asked me to fill it out.

“Just the highlighted sections.”

The questions were about my sizes, experience, personal information, and a list in which I had to select the kind of work I was willing to accept. Most of the questions were identical to the questions I had answered in the room. Forty minutes after having stepped into the building, I was leaving with a feeling of total rejection. I entered feeling proud and confident, now I was leaving after being treated rather rudely, and to top this fiasco, not even a mention of future work as a model. Instead they seemed more interested in bashing my experience in front of the camera.

I tried to call Mom but she was unreachable, so I just picked a cab and went home. Once I explained my experience, everyone agreed that I should look for another manager. If that was the way they treated their prospective models, there was no way to know how they would treat them after I signed with them.

In my room I found a package from one of the designers Christy had contacted. I opened it finding that it was from the one that worked with leather. I found two sets of leather underwear (one pink and one black), a mini skirt, a bodysuit, and a short leather jacket. Even with my lack of experience in judging leatherwork, with one glance it was obvious that everything was of high quality. I put everything in my wardrobe or in drawers then worked on some of my school stuff. Dad’s departure date was getting closer. Next Sunday morning he and Cristina would be leaving us. Cristina would come back the following Sunday on the last flight.

As planned, on Thursday I informed the Debate club that I was leaving, explaining that I hadn’t time enough to effectively be the president or even a member. While I loved to debate, it was the one activity I could discontinue without affecting my scholastic future. Ironically, my decision to leave the club, led to of all things, a debate. Some gave reasons why they needed me to stay on, others stated that they felt I should pursue my future dreams. I thanked them all then backed away into the hallway, heading home. Once I got home, Mom called me.

“They want to set up a test shoot for next week.”

“Mom, I’m not sure ... I didn’t feel anything encouraging during the ‘interview’ if that’s what you call it.”

“Come on, this is what you wanted, and they’re the best. Also, they’re interested. I think at least you should go to the test shot before making any decisions.”

“They are interested? They didn’t show any, none at all. I was treated like a piece of meat.”

“Natalia, that’s the world you want to step into. Until now you’ve been in the amateur realm, even that guy, Gregg. He’s an artist, not a real professional photographer.” That made me mad! If Gregg wasn’t a photographer, who else had a claim to that title? He made a living from his job, he had worked with famous people and all that stuff. Photography is about art, I couldn’t continue this conversation any longer.

“I’ll think about it, I have to go now Mom.”

“You know that they won’t wait forever, so make up your mind soon.” And that was my mother, from the very instant I hired her, she had become just a professional. My feelings were inconsequential, she wouldn’t care for my feelings - it was just work. Why couldn’t she consider both? At least for me, her own daughter.

I was still in bad mood at dinner time. When Dad asked, I just said I had talked with Mom, he seemed to understand. Our family made plans for Saturday, it would be a family day, only us, having lunch and spending fun time together. We would all participate in one of Dad’s favorite activities: bowling. Afterwards, maybe a cinema, and that was all that had been planned for now.

All day at school on Friday I thought about the interview and Mom’s attitude and the madder I became. I forced myself to focus my mind by working on something worthier. I had some new clothes to model, David would obviously be my first choice, but he was busy with studying for school exams and working on his own upcoming expo. David sent us enough invites for the whole family and even some additional friends. Dad couldn’t be there, but the rest of us would happily be going to his first expo.

There was the photo club. I wanted to help, but I had no clue about how to assist them in their goal of obtaining new equipment. Without Gregg, I was not brave enough to pose naked for free. The chief reason was that I really doubted that we could make any real profit. During computer class, I researched a little about the photo club. Surprisingly, I couldn’t find a lot about it. I knew they worked mostly on the school’s yearbook. But other than that - nothing. I didn’t know if any of them had some, if any talent or not. Also without Gregg protecting me I would be mostly helpless.

If anyone took a total mess of a photo and published...

Suddenly, inspiration hit, I called Adam, the club’s president, and changed the plans a bit. We would meet at one of the club member’s house with the other club members. They had a small studio but that might be enough. I made sure that the girl, Claire, would be there, my assistance would be conditional on her presence. I would feel a lot better with at least one other girl present.

Saturday went just as planned. We spent all morning until just after lunch out at the mall. Bowling, movie and a fancy restaurant, then we returned home. I knew that it was Dad’s day, so I was planning to keep Lucky away knowing that I would have plenty of time as Lucky over the coming days. I went to Dad and Cristina’s room to ask if I could help him with his bags, finding that he was in the shower. I smiled when I saw some small framed photos stacked atop one of his luggage bags.

A family one, another of Cristina and Dad that had been taken during their delayed honeymoon, and one of the ones I had given him for his birthday. The thought that we would be traveling with Dad on his journey made me happy.

He stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her waist. He looked at me.

“I came to see if you needed help with your bags,” I said. He silently sat on his bed.

“Glad to get you alone, I wanted to talk with you before I leave,” he said, patting the bed for me to sit. I sat down next to him. “Are you ok? With me leaving?”

“I can’t say that I am thrilled, things were going so good! But ... I understand your reasons and trust you enough to know that you won’t become like Mom, leaving us every few weeks.”

“I won’t ... trust me. I’m not happy ‘bout it myself, but this is something I have to do. Our family is a big one now, and we need all the extra money I’ll be making.” I smiled and leaned back placing my head on his shoulder. He was still damp and warm, and from the smell, I could say he hadn’t changed the bath gel he had been using for years.

“I’m leaving you and Cristina in the boy’s hands. I’m certain that they love you, but if you ever need me, you have my number ... Use it.” I took his command to heart.

“I’ll be fine,” I said, he cradled my face and moved my hair to the sides kissing my forehead. Then pulled me into a hug that longer than a minute.

“Ok, now I want to talk with Lucky.” I kissed him back, slipped out of my clothes and sat on the floor, right in front of him.

“Give me your paw,” he ordered. Lifting my hand I placed it into his right one.

“On your back!” I laid on my back. He stroked my tummy for some seconds.

“Sit!” He was making me do all the tricks I had learned. After doing all of them, he patted his lap and I curled up there. I realized that with all the movement we had been making, his towel had slipped out of place. Curled over him, his cock made direct contact with my skin. It wasn’t erotic but somehow made that moment much more intimate and lovely. His hands caressed my skin.

“Lucky, I want you to be a good girl, don’t go crazy, and do what your masters say. Do you understand?” I wiggled my butt a little and barked happily. His hand squeezed my butt in a reassuring way. We spend several minutes like that. He was talking to and petting Lucky, I was licking his hand each time I had it within range.

“Ok, help me then,” he said. I wasn’t that great of help as Lucky. But he gave me one piece of clothing after another so I could take them in my mouth and drop them on his bags. Of course, later he would have to fold everything again, but it was a game, and I loved each second.

I was Nat again at dinner time, and everyone was muted. We had learned to become a real family, and one of the members leaving was a sad moment. That night, I would have loved sleeping in a body pile but thought that Cristina and Dad would probably have their own plans.

Next morning I woke up early and helped Cristina with breakfast. Everyone ate together, then, Nick, the twins, and myself wished them both a safe trip. Once they left, I had less than one hour to get ready before going to my meeting with my school’s photo club. We would only have three hours together because I wanted to be home for lunch. The boys of course, had made plans for that morning and into the afternoon. Afterwards it would be only family.

I had gathered all my leather clothes with some additional outfits then went to the meeting at one of the photo club members’ home. I found the address, the place seemed extremely huge. When I approached I noticed that the house was the biggest in that area and made the neighbor’s places seem like quaint little cottages. I knocked on the door and was shocked when Claire opened it. Not surprised by the fact that she was the one opening the door, but rather because of her clothes.

While at school she always dressed pretty conservative. Here she was wearing a metallic silver crop-top and a pair of shorts of the same material that barely covered what they were supposed to cover. On her neck a cute cloth choker, and I imagine she had changed her glasses for contact lenses...

“Hi Natalia, thanks for coming, please come this way, the guys are waiting.”

She turned around and led me forwards into the house. If her front was a bit risqué, her back was just too much, or rather too less. Over half of her buttocks were in plain view, I could barely believe that it was the same girl I had seen at school. I’m pretty sure that what I saw was the only things she was wearing. I followed her into a room where seven guys were sitting with some drinks. Adam made the introductions and Claire offered me a drink which I accepted.

We began to talk, and I was getting confused, a school club usually wants to attract members but they weren’t interested in that. They wanted to keep it small, ten members, as many members as they currently have, and they didn’t want more. That much was made clear. To raise funds, their ideas varied from making a calendar to selling tickets to assist in a shooting. I wasn’t fond of any of their ideas, but I could agree to the calendar, if the images were created with some decent taste.

Claire was moving in and out of the room, mostly bringing drinks and snacks.

“So Claire, what do you think?” I asked, at last. I wanted her to feel involved, and I also wanted to hear her opinion as the only female member of the club.

“I’m cool with anything they chose.” This whole situation was tilting weird.

“If we make the calendar, who else will model? I mean, you can’t have a calendar of only me,” I asked to no one in particular.

“Well, Claire would model, and we were hoping that maybe you two could convince a few more girls.” Well, looking at Claire in those clothes, I was of the opinion she had the potential to be a good model as she had a nice shape and cute face. One hour later we were back to the beginning, the best choice would be a calendar, maybe streetwear and some bikini stuff.

“Guys, I don’t think that’s enough, I mean, even if everyone in our class buys one calendar, which means what? 100? You would have to sell them at a very high price to make any real profit.”

“Yeah, we know, but we should give the calendar a try at least,” said one of the boys.

Claire was nowhere to be seen, but that was normal. The boys left and returned to the room from time to time, Claire did the same. I did go along with an idea, but each second I was more and more tempted to just step away. This club was bizarre, while I couldn’t say exactly what was wrong, I could say for sure that something was. One of the boys asked to see the clothes I told that I would bring. I made a quick decision.

“I think it’s pointless, unless we come up with a good idea. I suggest we meet again in a couple of weeks and share any new ideas we come up with.” They seemed betrayed but after asking a few more times they got the idea that I wouldn’t model without a sound idea of the whole concept of the shot or modeling. We talked some more, then one of the times Claire left I followed her with the excuse of helping. She tried to stop me but I can be stubborn, so we both headed into the kitchen. We were in the kitchen looking for some drinks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.