I'm Lucky - Cover

I'm Lucky

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

It’s just fair

After that night we had to face the new week and continue with our routine daily lives. I started the morning with a long running session, then after breakfast, which I spent blushing each time I saw my parents, we went to the bus stop. There we found Trish and Peg, they were going back to school.

I had been worried about that moment, I had said things to Trish that she didn’t deserve at all. I had blamed her for what happened to Peg and now I was facing her once again.

I think that everyone was feeling a bit uncomfortable because no one said a word about what had happened. The girls asked about how things had been going at school, and we were more than happy to give them all the details. That was easier than talking about the last time we were all together.

During a break from school, I checked my phone noticing that there were a couple of missed calls. I didn’t recognize the number, so excused myself and called the number.

“Hello, this is Natalia, I’ve received a call from this number?” I said once a man answered the phone.

“Yes, Hello Natalia, my son Mike asked me to call you.” “Oh, Hello Mr. Swanson, yes, thanks for calling,” I said suddenly without words.

“Well, so, how may I help you, Natalia?” “Uhm, I was hoping ... if we could meet ... I’m doing some research, and I would love to get your point of view.” “Yeah, Mike told me that you wanted to meet me, but I’m afraid I’m going to need some more information before agreeing.” All of this was spoken with a firm, confident voice.

Damn! I looked around, I wasn’t alone so I walked away from the students around me so I could get some more privacy. “Did Mike mention anything about our chat?” I asked tentatively. “More or less.” “So?” “So? Nothing, Natalia, I want to know why you want to meet.” He was not going to make things easy, that was clear. “I have some questions ... about your job.” “And ... What’s my job, Natalia?” I could see that he was closing the door on our conversation. Of course, he was! I was a kid in his eyes. I should act mature if I wanted to meet him.

“You’re an...” I looked around again, and once I checked nobody could hear me continued. “You’re a professional Master Sir, that’s if I’m not wrong. I’m working with a photographer and our next job is related to your job. I’m afraid I don’t know enough to give a knowledgeable viewpoint, and that’s why I would like to meet you.”

“I’m sorry Natalia, but you’re too young, and you’re right, you don’t know enough to give any point of view.” “Mr. Swanson, I just want to talk and I can give you some references,” I said desperately ... I knew he was about finish the call. “References?” “I’m not ... I’m not in your world Mr. Swanson but I’ve worked for Mark and Laura, I’m sure they could at least confirm that I’m serious.” “You worked with them? When?” “I modeled some of their outfits a few weeks ago,” I said, not willing to give too much information, but knowing that somehow I had regained his interest. “At one of their private sales?” “Yes, Sir, the last one.” He seemed to think for a while, I could even hear his breathing. “Ok, tomorrow then?” “After classes?” “You’re not making things any easier Natalia.” Maybe reminding him that I was just a schoolgirl didn’t help my cause. “Sorry.” “Ok, come over after school, I’m sending you the address.” “Thank you, Mr. Swanson”

I got a message with the address, turned off the phone and spent the rest of my break time thinking about what I was going to say when I got home.

‘Dad, Cristina, tomorrow I’m going to a guy’s house. Yeah, yeah, don’t worry, he’s a professional Master, uh ... You know, BDSM and such, whips and chains, but don’t worry, I’m going there only to talk... ‘ Yup! This was going to be a bit difficult. I had another problem which seemed ridiculous when compared to the talk with my parents.

I would have to skip my debate club, but since I rarely failed to attend, I supposed that would be easy doing it once in a lifetime. At least swimming helped me to clear my mind, I still had no idea about how to ask permission to go to Mr. Swanson’s, but I was feeling a bit less stressed about it.

Once at home, the boys called Lucky, and that diminished my chances of asking my folks. I would probably have to wait until bedtime when I would be Nat again. But no complaints, being Lucky was always a relief.

It seems that I was wrong. Right before dinner, Cristina asked me to put on some clothes and eat as Nat. That was unusual, I was still disturbed about last night and wondered if what we did in the tub had something to do with it. We had dinner, but before anyone left the table Dad dropped the bomb.

He had to go on a business trip, probably one or two months in a foreign country. It seemed important, previously he had always avoided leaving the family for an extended period.

Mom was the one that left often. But this time he said that it was too good of an opportunity, he would be getting a promotion and a far better salary. Also, his boss hadn’t given him much of a choice.

I remembered the talk I had with his boss on Sunday, when he had asked me to go to the office on the “Bring your daughter to work day.” How could he think I would go there without my father? That had made no sense, had he forgotten about that he was sending my father out of the country?

Before bedtime, I went to Dad’s and Cristina’s room to talk. I needed some time to explain what I needed and why. They didn’t see any danger since they knew Mike’s father from meeting him at some birthday parties, well at least Dad did.

He was surprised about what Mr. Swanson did, but he was sure that he wouldn’t do anything improper. And as I explained the conversation that I had on the phone they became more and more assured. In the end, they had both agreed that I could go.

I also talked with Nick also but kept the twins out of it since I didn’t want them to know about Mike’s father’s occupation. If he wanted to keep the secret then I was not the one to talk about it.

So the next morning I found myself picking out my cutest underwear without any real reason. We would talk, only talk, but something about the idea of wearing sexy underwear made things exciting.

After the last class, I excused myself from the debate class saying that I had an appointment with my doctor. Just as I had thought, no one complained, this would be the first time ever that I failed to attend a debate.

After a bus ride and some walking, I was at his door ringing the bell. The questions I wished to ask rang in my ears. Mike opened the door and smiled.

“Hi! Come in please, Dad’s in the living room.” “Hey Mike, thank you. And thank you for convincing him.” He smiled again and led me into the living room. “Dad, Natalia is here.” And with that, he left us on our own.

Mr. Swanson was there, the first thing I realized was that he seemed younger than my father, thirty-some I thought, maybe even late twenty-something. Second were his eyes, he was scrutinizing me with them for almost an uncomfortable time before walking to me and offering his hand.

“Welcome Natalia, I’m Phillip.”

He offered me a drink which I accepted and the two of us sat down on the sofa.

“So, you have some questions?”

I proceeded to give him the context of my collaboration with Gregg. I explained to him our dog-girl shooting and how things went, then my fears about giving the wrong image during the sessions. He listened carefully before starting to talk. He sat straight and seemed very attentive as I told him my past experiences.

“So, your experience is only in pet-play?” “Yes, Sir, well ... some spankings maybe, but that’s it.” “And, how did you feel? While you’re playing as Lucky and the times that you’ve been spanked, any differences?” “Well, being Lucky is the coolest thing I have in my life. I can be myself, play and my family takes care of me, I love each second of it.

About the spankings, well, it’s different, also I’ve only gotten a few, two or three times, but they are somehow a relieving experience as if someone took a weight off of you.”

“And you said you’re naked when you’re Lucky?” “Yes Sir, I feel that it’s just natural. The first day the boys undressed me for the bath, they were testing me, of course. During the first days of being Lucky, they tested me a lot, but then, it just felt so normal being a naked dog that I couldn’t think of a reason to stop.”

“And ... excuse me for asking something intimate, but, do you get a sexual thrill from being naked? Just like the day of the sales event?”

I blushed, he had been there. That was the reason he had accepted talking with me, he had seen me that evening, and how I reacted to the situation. “Yes, Sir,” I said. “Would you define yourself as an exhibitionist?” I blushed again, but I had been thinking about the same thing.

Initially the boys dared me to make me do things. Exposing me in front of their friends, I even did a striptease. I wasn’t sure if it was from showing my body or the fact of doing it because someone was telling me to do it. I explained these thoughts to Mr. Swanson. All the time his eyes were just nailing mine. It’s difficult to explain, but talking about such things with a perfect stranger was making me start to tingle.

“Stand up,” he said at that very moment, jarring me, not surprisingly I did as I was told. He hadn’t changed his tone, he just said that as if nothing would be challenged, and there I was standing in front of him. “Why did you stand up?” “Because you told me to,” I said, but my mind was racing. “And why did you do as told?” “It’s your house ... I thought it was ... correct.” He looked at me for some seconds, before saying that I could sit down again. “So, what do you want to know exactly?” I thought about that for a while, and then just asked the first question that came to my mind. All of my planned out questions that I’d thought on the front porch evaporated in his presence.

“Why do your ... customers come to you?” “Well, for different reasons, some, for the same reason you’re a dog sometimes. They live stressful lives, they have too many responsibilities. They have to find moments to just let everything go. Others want the thrill, some are here for some pain, different reasons for different people.” “And, what do you do?” “Fulfill their needs. We talk, I hear their words but not only their words. I observe them, see how they react to my words and questions, then I make a profile and start filling in the gaps.” “And ... sex?” I asked, thinking about the magazines I had seen in William’s bedroom. He shook his head. “If they wanted sex they have easier and cheaper ways to get it. Most wouldn’t stop me if I wanted, but I don’t think they’re here for that. But ... I give them pleasure of another kind.”

As I continued to listen, memories of my brothers making me cum came to my mind.

“It’s about power exchange, and ... what’s more, it’s about ... Better yet, how would you feel cumming in front of me while I’m just watching or playing with you?”

I blushed red again, but fortunately, he didn’t wait for my answer.

“Sex ... is or should be mutual. You expect your partner to enjoy it as much as you do. If you were to take someone’s pleasure away from the equation, then that becomes power exchange. It’s something you must experience yourself to understand, but ... Making someone squirm and cum without touching them yourself gives you ... a sense of power. It can be a mental exercise, for others, it may be purely physical.”

I could understand, I had felt the same when ‘Lucky’ was licking David, and I began to wonder if my brothers felt the same each time they had made me cum. I nodded.

“So, you don’t get anything from it?” He looked around, “I’m able to make a living, but yes I get more out of it than that. I like that power, but at the same time, I enjoy making those women happy. A bit selfish, yes, but ... their confidence in me, their trust, knowing those secrets, all of those make my job a pleasant one. And I do have sex ... just with other partners.” I nodded, “And if it wasn’t your job? Just a hobby?” “Oh, that’s how it began, of course. A girl whose tastes were close enough to mine, we began to play, and then you discover there are far more people than you had ever thought. I have ... customers, as you’ve said, then I have partners. “We play differently, with partners I indulge myself a bit more; with customers, I’m the professional that I’m expected to be.” “If you went to an expo about all those things, what would you like to see?” “Responsibility, trust and respect,” he said, I raised my eyebrow. “I can call my partners slut, whore, and plenty of cruel names, make them do naughty things, cause lots of pain, but in the end, the mutual respect has to be there. They trust me enough to put themselves in my hands, and I respect them for being strong enough to admit that they have those needs and going for it. I don’t think less about them as a person just because they had decided to seek their happiness.” “What would you do with me?” I asked finally. “Is that for your project?” he asked back making me blush. I shook my head in the negative. He smiled for a second. “Theoretically, the first meeting, I think I would just make you stand and talk. Talk about your experiences, but mostly about your feelings, maybe you’re used to having your body exposed, but your mind? No ... I think that after a long talk, you would be really close to an orgasm on your own, then, making you reach it while I watch would be enough.”

Damn, I was wet already, he was right, well, not totally. I wouldn’t care about being naked while being Lucky, but doing the same as Nat, yes ... that would be totally different. Besides, the fact of talking about my feelings, my fears and thrills. Oh hell, that would be too much.

“Another drink?” he asked, pulling me out from my dreams. I nodded. “The reality,” he began after sitting down with another drink, “is that the principles for this are really simple, and even those are needed only if you want to make things right. Just as a ‘normal’ couple decides how they want their relationship to be, we do the same. Only that in this case, things are talked about in advance instead of seeing how they work out by fumbling around blindly.” He said, and then paused for a second before talking again.

“Rough or nice, sessions or 24x7, limits and boundaries. Everything works, and everything is right, I’m afraid that it’s difficult to explain it.” I had to bite my tongue because I wanted to have a demo, a real demo, I was yearning to try it, but not daring to ask.

“And before you ask, the answer is no. I can’t...” he said as if reading my mind. “If I’m not wrong you’re ... legally able to consent. That’s enough for sex, but for this kind of activity it’s not enough, at least not for me. It would be different if you tried this with someone about your age, but I could get in trouble. I can’t cover my actions saying that is just for ‘art’.” he continued, and I felt like he thought that Gregg was doing something wrong.

“Sorry, just came in for a drink,” said Mike who had stepped in. “N ... No, is fine, I think we’re done. Thank you very much for your help, Mr. Swanson.” I said standing up. We shook hands and he left Mike to lead me to the door. “I’m sorry,” he said once at the door, I looked at him. “You know, I heard him saying that he couldn’t ... you know.” “Oh no, its fine, what he said makes sense, he has helped me a lot.” “You know ... I’m not my father, but ... I could ... if you want.” he said, I opened my mouth to speak, but he continued.

“I know a lot ... Well theory, of course, well, I guess that everyone starts like that, so, if you ever want to try, I’d be more than willing.” Was he actually proposing what I thought? Yes ... he was. A younger boy was proposing to be my ... Master? And why I was thinking about taking the offer instead of just refusing?

“That’s really kind, Mike, but I don’t know...” “You would set the limits, we would use a safeword and all the stuff, I just want ... to try, and I think that you also want to experiment.” He insisted. “So, that was your plan when you talked to me about your father?” I asked, and saw him blushing. I had hit a nerve. “I didn’t know what would happen, but when I saw the collar I had hoped ... I mean, it’s difficult to find someone to start with and even more so at my age.”

I knew I shouldn’t, nothing good could come from it, but I was thrilled about the idea. What would he do if he had the chance? How would it feel to submit to someone who’s not your family? What... “Let me think about it, ok?” “Promise?” I nodded. “Promise.”

And I did, for the rest of the week I thought about the proposal, but I couldn’t reach any final decision. My mind said one thing while my heart said otherwise.

a bit nervous about the second Master Class. Again I would be modeling nude for a bunch of kids. I didn’t know how many, but from the information I had gotten from David, the club had grown and most of them wanted to attend. This time, at least, we wouldn’t have the press around since the shoot would be done at Gregg’s studio.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.