I'm Lucky
The Party

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

We returned home finding that Trish and Peg have left for a while, they would spend the weekend and at least all of next week at their grandma’s house. I had a shower finding that dinner was ready when I went to the kitchen.

“So, how was your day?” Cristina asked.

“Fine, weird at first, but we somehow managed to make things better,” I said, looking at my brothers.

“Yeah, it was cool,” they added.

Of course, before confirming with Gregg that his family could come over, we had to ask our parents about it. Dad was thrilled, saying that he would grill up some of his ‘famous’ barbeque.

The night ended with me feeling very content. The reason might be that I knew that, even though I would be modeling for more kink and fetish photos, I had the feeling that I could give those photos an image that I could feel proud of.

I asked Dad to talk with me before I went to sleep.

“Dad ... Tomorrow, I want to be Lucky ... most of the time.” I expressed after some of trivial talking.

“But then they will know...”

“They know already ... David, Nancy, and Gregg. I’m sure Lyn probably knows by now. I’ve been Lucky all day before. Gregg was mistaken about her at the shoot, he wanted me to be ... a different thing. We had to show him Lucky.” Dad was looking at me, then after a while, he smiled and stroked my hair.

“I’m sure he loved meeting Lucky, I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t love meeting her.”

I couldn’t resist, I leaned into him and licked his nose. Lucky... “No, I’m ‘lucky’ that you’re my Dad.”

He laughed and blushed. “Ok, just don’t go crazy tomorrow.” I agreed.

Next morning I woke up early. No running today, I made breakfast and went to wake up the boys. Hard job waking those three, but a few licks on their faces made them get moving.

“Breakfast is ready, go get it and we will do some cleaning. I don’t want our folks to be stressed, so be silent but efficient.”

They each used different words, but the one I loved the most was Samuel’s: “Yes, Ma’am.”

I had to cover my mouth so as to not laugh out loud. Maybe trying to be Lucky for the rest of the day, I was somehow being bossier. Well, dogs are bossy ... sometimes.

We worked hard, but I was surprised that our parents were still sleeping at 9 AM. I put their breakfast on a tray and went into their room. I found them in bed, naked, the bedsheets on the floor.

They had fun last night that was for sure. I froze, and not knowing why, had a look. Cristina looked great, I had seen her naked before, but never like this, sleeping. She had some kind of sensuality I was sure that I would never have. Then, my Dad, he had an erection. I had never thought about it. Did men have erections all night? Only when they’re waking up? I had noticed and felt morning woods in all my brothers before, but I was intrigued.

Anyway, both of them had nice smiles on their faces. I covered them with the bedsheet before waking them.

“Good Morning, breakfast is ready!” I said smiling brightly. For a second I saw them glancing down ‘there.’ Once they saw that they were covered, both looked at each other as if saying ‘thank god.’ I put the tray on the bed. “We’re just finishing up some cleaning, so don’t worry if you hear noises,” I said before walking out and closing the door.

I think they had a shower together, because well over 20 minutes later they came down.

I was a bit nervous. I know, only Lyn hadn’t meet Lucky, and I had the feeling that she was going to accept ‘her’ without trouble. Maybe it was just that this would be more of an official introduction. At 11 AM the house was ready and Dad had left the grill outside glowing nicely. I helped Cristina with some salads and appetizers before going to my room and getting naked. I crawled back.

A half hour later I was sitting at the door while my family welcomed our guests. Nancy immediately went down to her knee and began to stroke my hair.

“So you’re Lucky! I was hoping to meet you! Interesting.” She had seen me at the shooting playing with the boys and the other models, that day I had been half Lucky, half Natalia.

I wiggled my butt but kept an open eye. Gregg had some kind of weak smile, David was more relaxed, and Lyn was staring at me. I crawled to her and licked her hand. She chuckled, I wasn’t wrong.

“So this is the famous Lucky. Hello, Girl!” she said dropping down to her knees.

Cristina and Dad steered them to the yard. Drinks, snacks, and chairs were ready. Since the neighbor’s house was empty, I was free to wander around outside.

Our parents have met David’s twice already, but this time was different. Lyn and Cristina seemed to be getting along. And surprisingly, Dad was talking and seemed relaxed talking with the photographer who took naughty photos of his daughter.

Nicholas and Nancy ... well, maybe Martha wouldn’t have a chance in the end. They were sitting next to each other so I crawled over. Nancy pulled me closer and kissed my nose lightly while giggling, I decided that I wasn’t bothering them so I settled at their feet.

Both of them were barefoot and talking, Nick’s foot had found its way between my legs and was stroking his toes on my thighs and sex. I began to slowly warm-up, while Nancy stared at me. One minute later she also had her naked feet on me. It was a game, she tried to tickle me here and there. All while I tried to lick her feet. The times I managed to reach her feet with my tongue, she giggled silly. Nick’s foot was still working me, and the arousal was increasing.

“Shouldn’t we stop?” Nancy asked, probably noticing my state of arousal.

“She likes it!”

“Well, I can’t think of a girl that wouldn’t like what you’re doing to this little darling now.” I was licking her instep and she had stopped moving.

“If you ever wanna try?” I heard Nick and I gasped. That was too much!

“Uhm ... Maybe, but then you would have to finish whatever you started,” Nancy replied.

Those two were ... teasing each other in front of me. I was getting far too aroused. I decided that it was a good moment to leave them to their teasing. I spun myself, freeing myself from their feet and crawled away. I was happily crawling from one to another, getting nice pats and stokes here and there. Next to the barbeque, Dad smacked my butt hard.

“Lucky! Go away, this is far too dangerous for a young pup!” I yelped and trotted away happily. That was the first time I felt like Dad thought of me as a real dog.

“Lucky, come!” I heard him a bit later. I ran to him, he was showing me a piece of sausage.

“Careful! It’s hot!” he warned me. I took it and let it to drop to the grass. I gave a few licks until I knew it wouldn’t burn my mouth, then just bit down and swallowed.

Gregg was kneeling, he had seen Lucky but never interacted, well not more than a few seconds. He rubbed my back, I turned and licked his hand. I laid on my back, he put his hand on my tummy, a firm touch. He lacked David’s shyness, I guess he had learned from my talk to the models. His hand moved up and down, from my neck to my tummy a few times. I panted, then he gave a light smack to my leg.

“Go play!”

I went back to the boys. Glancing back I saw him talking with Dad. Dad’s head nodded. I was too far away to hear and now David had my attention.

David was becoming more confident with Lucky, I could tell because the few times he managed to have me lying on my back he softly caressed my breasts and tummy. Nancy was a few hammocks away, looking at us as we played, smiling from time to time. The boys and I were in a playful fight with plenty of licking when Nancy stepped in.

“Three against one, that’s a bit unfair for Lucky, don’t you think?” She said looking the whole scene.

Yeah, it could seem like that, I had the three boys all over me while I tried to lick their noses or just any area I could reach. She grabbed Samuel and pulled him away to the floor, while holding him there she licked his nose just the same way I had been trying to. I’m sure Samuel’s face changed in a split second from amusing to a deep blush. The girl over him wasn’t his sister, but a beautiful girl that was licking his nose.

I don’t know if it was playfully done or from a bit jealously, but David went to his sister and took her from behind trying to pull her off of his friend. Soon a new battle started, boys against girls. Neither side seemed adverse to this new development. Things became a bit uncontrolled, I saw Nick laughing and watching us. Once our folks told us that lunch was ready all of us were exhausted, and I must say that I was a bit aroused due to all the physical contact we went through.

I made an exception for lunch. I was willing to be Lucky for the whole day, but I knew that Gregg wanted to talk with Nat, so when Dad told us all that lunch was ready, I went to my room and came back as Nat. For a while everyone was shy. I guess it is difficult to talk someone whom you’ve been treating as a dog for a while. For me all this was natural, I now even spoke of Lucky in the third person. We share traits, but she’s she and I’m me.

Gregg started to talk about yesterday’s event.

“I had never seen Dad that mad,” Nancy said. Damn! He had told me that he wasn’t mad. Gregg gasped.

“Yes ... I was ... not mad, but confused. I’m used to all my models doing just what I say. It’s not my fault, I’m just not used to someone telling me that I’m wrong.

“But there was Natalia. Stark naked, hand on her waist and looking at me. Fierce bright eyes and telling me that I was wrong. She scared me. And then, I knew ... I had been wrong ... totally wrong. She steered me along another path. I tried it and the results were ... awesome. Then all those guys, experienced models, some double her size, but they were following her orders just as a kitten would. She had them in her hands.” There my Dad laughed.

“Yes ... I know what you mean, I’ve felt the same a few times, like the time we ... well I mean me and her mom wanted to send her to a camp. She looked into our eyes and I squirmed. She said that she was not going to go, that it was just a way waste of time. She never went, and we never asked again.” I couldn’t remember that instance, but everyone laughed.

“Or the times we were young, playing family stuff and we tried to convince her to be the mom. One time she bit me!” added Samuel. I was blushing more and more each second.

Everyone seemed to have an example, even Cristina. The times she tried to get me to wear nice clothes instead of the comfortable ones I was used to wearing. There sitting in the middle of the table, I growled. They got silent and then laughed.

A nice lunch then coffees. After those, I asked Gregg if he wanted to talk. We headed to Dad’s little office.

“So ... how was your shoot with David?” Ok, maybe he didn’t like the idea of sharing models with his son.

“Good! Really good, everyone loved the pics. Well, not Dad yet, but that’s a surprise for his birthday.”

“Yes, yes I know ... but ... could I see the results? He’s very careful about showing any of your photos. He always shows me all of his work, but not this time. He even printed the photos the one day I was out of the house.” I looked at him.

“If he doesn’t want...” He shook his head.

“No, he told me that if I wanted to see them, I would have to ask you.” I blushed and smiled at the same time.

“Sure, come on, I love his work.”

We went to my room and locked the door, I then unrolled the photos. Gregg took his time checking them one by one. I don’t think he cared about how I looked, he was checking the entire composition.

“He’s done some good work, hasn’t he?” he asked at last.

I shrugged, “I love these, and everyone who has seen them has loved them...” I then went pale, he was looking at my pussy. Not the real one, but the photo.

“Again?”

Damn! He knew about Nancy’s photo?!

“When he did the first one ... wow ... it was great. I had to hang it in my studio. He was only 10 years old, and just did that ... awesome thing. Then Nancy began to ask me to take one of hers ... Come on ... as if I could! I managed to get her to stop asking, but then there is this photo. Right there, in front of everyone. The best one in the gallery and it’s not even mine.” He said with mixed sadness and proudness.

“So ... Whose pussy is it?” I asked. Damn, that’s not the right question, not the right moment. He looked at me.

“I don’t know ... That’s something you should ask him, because he has never told anyone.”

Wow ... that was quite a discovery, no one but, well maybe not even, Nancy knew.

“Do you like this one?” I said making him look again at my pussy pic.

“Yes, he’s improved his technique.” He said, this time showing only proudness.

We went back to the office, Gregg had brought his laptop and showed me his ideas. Everything was along the same vein that he had planned for our first session. I tried to help, but while I had clear ideas about what being a dog meant, I wasn’t so sure about the rest. He took notes here and there, and after an hour and a half we returned to the gathering.

Gregg’s family spent most of the afternoon with us, I also showed my photos to Nancy and we had a nice talk. She was a pleasant girl, one that knew everything about me, I think that was vital to our relationship. Not having to hide a single thing from someone was cool. She asked me a few things about Nick which I didn’t have a problem talking about. I was Nat for the rest of the day, attending to our guests so Cristina and Dad could enjoy themselves. Close to dinner time they left.

I checked my e-mail and Instagram. On the last one, I noticed another fast increase in followers. Some of the models I had worked with that Saturday had posted the selfies they had taken with me. Each one had their own followers, and that made it so that all together I had gained 200k more followers in one day.

I checked the comments, they all were nice. Like: ‘Today I had fun with Natalia;’ ‘Awesome day and met a new friend.’ I replied to most of them. Christy told me to try replying to the tags.

The next morning at school Cynthia was mad.

“You didn’t tell me you’d be working with him!”

She meant, of course, Gregory. She was right, I hadn’t told her because I knew how she would react.

“And all those models? I thought Gregg worked only with girls?”

“Yes ... it’s a project he’s working on now. For an expo he’s going to have in Germany this summer.” I said, just trying to dismiss her. Really, she could be a bit challenging for so early in the morning. I had just done the worst thing I could do. Telling her about the expo, this news of course, made her even more curious. And she wouldn’t stop until I told her everything. Not the kind of photos we would be creating since that was a secret, but in general, about the trip and such stuff.

A few girls stopped and asked me about one or another of the models. If they were as hot in real life as they looked in photos, if they were nice and that kind of stuff. I tried to be nice but soon realized that I wasn’t in my best mood. Maybe my period was coming, or maybe last week’s events with William were still too fresh. I don’t know, maybe I was just feeling overwhelmed again.

Being Lucky was supposed to be something that would help me to stop thinking too much.

All the things that came along with it were doing the exact opposite. Other than my own mood, the day wasn’t that bad. Classes went as expected, at home I stripped all my clothes and enjoyed being Lucky. Being Lucky once more was like a great weight being lifted off my shoulders.

About mid-week things went a bit crazy. Friday, our parents would be going out for dinner and spend the night at a fancy hotel. On Saturday, we would have the family party, just us. Sunday was the big party, Dad’s and family friends would come over for a party that would last until evening. Plenty of planning needed for just two days.

This was good because the second Master Class had been re-scheduled for the following weekend, and then the week after Gregg and I would be working again together.

Friday my brothers brought a few friends over, I wasn’t thrilled. But it seemed fair to the twins since during the rest of the weekend they would be stuck with only family, so at least Friday they got to have some fun.

Our parents were about to leave when I arrived home after my last extra-curricular activity, the boys were outside so I went to say hello and check to make sure that everything was alright. Since our parents wouldn’t be home, Nicholas asked me if I would mind being alone with them. He didn’t have to but he was being nice. I told him to go out if he wanted, so he readied himself and was off.

Unfortunately, David couldn’t come, he was one of twin’s friends who I felt better about. The rest were not bad or mean, they were just teenage boys. I sat on the couch to read, with guests I couldn’t be naked nor use my dog bed, but I had put on my bikini bottoms and was wore a shirt over it.

After some time one of the boys came inside.

“Hi Natalia”

“Hey Daniel, do you need something?”

“No, no ... just came to fetch a drink.”

“Ok, help yourself,” I said, and then looked at him. He was staring at the photo, he saw that I caught him looking at it and he blushed.

“It’s fine, wouldn’t be there if looking at it was not allowed.”

“You look great, is it from that event at school?”

“No, that’s from David’s dad, he gave us a few.”

“Wow ... so there are more?” he said, glancing around.

“Hanging on these walls, no, only a couple in my room. The rest are in rolls for storing.”

He was still looking at me.

“You should be tired of seeing pics of me, 30 kids from your school have photos, and some of them are on Instagram.” He blushed.

“I’ve seen a few, but my parents don’t allow me to have Instagram account and the school scared the hell out of them about what would happen if they showed the photos around the school.”

“Ask the twins, they know how to find the rolls and my Instagram.”

“R ... Really? You don’t mind?” I shrugged.

“They’re on the internet already. Besides, I would never pose for something I felt I wouldn’t be proud of.”

“You’re the coolest girl I know! I would love for my sister to be like you!” he said, and I blushed.

“Y ... yes, thank you, Daniel.”

Richard came in some minutes later and stroked my hair. “Aren’t you coming?” I smiled.

“Is that an order, Sir?” I joked. He looked at me for a bit and shook his head.

“Not at all, but it would be nice having you close by.”

“So ... no teasing plans for today?” I asked grinning.

“Oh, you took charge of that,” Richard said, feeling my nipples through the t-shirt’s cloth. “We have them begging to see the photos you were just talking about.” I shrugged.

“Hey! You know how casual I’ve always been. It’s just that I’m not closed up in my room anymore.” He smiled and gave a last rub to my already hard nipple.

“I know, Nat.” he said before going out again.

I decided to go outside. Of course I put the top of my bikini on before going there. I saw the boys lying on the hammocks and talking, I picked a close one, took off my t-shirt and laid down. Again it was fun hearing them as their banter continued.

One of them, Brad, he was the one who had pretended that he was drowning nearly two months ago. Well, he was after Samantha, Cynthia’s sister. Once the twins told him that she had been to our house a couple of days ago the jealousy was obvious. I also learned that Richard had been messaging Peg. They both would be back next weekend and would be back to school on the following Monday.

The boys asked to go to my room to look at the photos and I had no problem with it. I went to make something for dinner, Mike was back some minutes later.

“Can I help?” he offered.

“Sure, can you chop those up for the salad?” He began to chop vegetables while I was cleaning the chicken.

“How’s it that you’re not with the rest?”

“I prefer the real thing,” he said, obviously talking about me. I smiled warmly.

“That’s nice of you.”

“Nice collar, is from Fet-O-Ware?” I was wearing the collar made by Mark and Laura, I was surprised that he knew the place, not only that but their business name.

“Yes ... how is it that you know about it?”

“Dad gets some stuff from them, it’s impossible not to recognize their stuff.”

“Your father?”

“Yes ... he has a special occupation.” I lift my eyebrow.

“Ok, just, don’t talk about it, please? My dad’s work needs privacy.”

I nodded, curious.

“My dad’s job is mainly to help women with some of their secret fantasies.” Instead of clarifying the subject, that description just made me more curious. “He’s a professional Dom. And charges his customers for acting as such with them.”

“Why anyone would ... Oh nevermind.” I stopped, but the question was now in my mind, I was just not going to ask it because I didn’t want to offend Mike. Why would anyone pay for that?

“I asked the same,” he said as if reading my mind. “It’s difficult to understand, but ... the people who have those needs have three choices: to ignore them, try to find a partner on their own which is risky, or just ... hire a professional. That’s the most common choice for people that are wealthy enough to indulge.”

“Risky?”

“I don’t know about what your collar means, especially to you personally. Maybe is just something you liked as a fashion accessory and I’m talking nonsense. But think about the risk of trying to find someone to dominate you ... How many guys would be more than willing to have such power over you? Would all of them be nice? Maybe some would be just an abusers who found the perfect prey.”

I touched my collar and blushed, “I guess it’s not exactly what you think, but you’re not talking nonsense...” Then I thought about my next session with Gregg, I had been unable to help him since my experience was insignificant at anything other than the whole dog thing.

“I know it sounds weird, but ... would your father agree to meet me? I could pay of course, but I would like to talk with him.”

“I could ask, I don’t think he would charge anything only for talking. If you want, give me your phone and I’ll call him,” he said now with the same curiosity I had felt minutes ago emanating from him.

“That would be great. I would love to tell you more, but I’m not sure if it would be right.” He shook his head. “It’s fine,” he added smiling. Handing the phone back, “That’s done, what else do you need?”

We cooked together, I found out that he lived alone with his father, he learned about his father’s business only one year ago, when things became too obvious for a teenager for it to remain a secret. I guess it’s difficult to have that kind of job, one that required special furniture and equipment in your basement and to keep it secret from your family.

The boys came back and given the way they stared at me, I’m sure they had liked whatever photos they had seen. While we had dinner, I was looking to all those boys. Just normal teenage boys, then ... what had happened to William? How could a boy act that way and do what he did to his cousin?

“Nat, David says that he could come over now if it’s not too late,” Richard said after checking his phone.

“Up to you, but maybe it’s better if he stays the night? If not I don’t know how he’s going to get back home.”

“Thanks, Nat!”

I wasn’t worried about David, he knew about Lucky, so if he stayed we wouldn’t have a problem at all. One hour later David arrived as the other boys left. As soon as the door finally closed behind them, I was stripping down and barking. The boys went to change into their sleeping clothes and I was naughty enough to follow them.

“Lucky!” David said once I pushed the door open with my nose and crawled into the room. He had on his trunks on but blushed. My brothers just laughed.

“She’s a dog, remember?” Samuel started pulling down his briefs more worried about what the other guys could see than for what I could. I crawled to David and began to lick his naked foot.

“S ... She’s ... I mean, yes she’s a dog ... but not...” He was out of words, now I was being mean, I know, but it was fun to tease him a little. “L ... Lucky. Stop Please!” I moved my nose up and began to sniff his crotch, there, an erection was growing.

“Lucky...” I heard Richard. David’s hands were moving down in slow motion. Something crossed my mind, and I licked right there, over his briefs. He froze. Then a second and a third lick. He was gawking at me, I knew I should stop but I couldn’t. The situation, his reaction. All this hit me in my special spot ... Right between my ears. David’s reaction made me glow.

I was feeling playful and naughty at the same time. He was hard under his briefs, totally hard and I was licking his cock, yes, between his skin and my tongue was but a layer of clothing. I was getting more and more excited. Suddenly I came around, blushed and pulled away looking down.

I had been teasing a nice boy, a good one and I just did something he didn’t want me to. I crawled out of the room and went to my bed. I was feeling guilty.

A bit later the boys were back with me in their PJ’s, they realized that something had happened, but David didn’t say a word.

“Maybe a bath? She’s always happier after a bath,” said Richard. Samuel soon agreed, and they both looked at David.

“A bath?”

“Yeah, you know, bathing our doggie. Do you want to help?”

He blushed again. “I don’t know...”

I looked at him, maybe we were just too much for him, after my teasing, and then my bath ... what was he going to think? Anyway, at least that was out of my control if the boys wanted to bathe me I wouldn’t complain. They called me and David followed. I crawled into the bath while they tested the water’s temperature.

“Come on, David, she trusts you so I think she’s going to like it if you bathe her.”

So maybe I wasn’t the only one teasing the poor boy, but he knelt and followed the twins’ instructions. He had no problems with most of the areas, but then when they told him to wash my chest he doubted the instructions.

In the end, he began to rub both my breasts for some time before moving down. Lucky’s genitals were an even a bigger problem, big enough that one of my brothers needed to take his place.

Samuel took his time, of course, showing how to do the cleaning. This time I was the one being teased, my brothers were becoming pretty skillful with handling my pleasure spots, and in a couple of minutes I was moaning and pushing my pussy into his hand.

“See? She likes it,” Samuel said while his hand gently stroked my pussy.

“Are you?” David began.

“I’m just bathing her, if she enjoys it a bit too much ... I don’t see the problem. Wanna try?”

David shook his head. Samuel’s fingers were slowly fucking me, I was getting closer and closer each second, I looked at David, who was looking at me. Shocked? Excited?

I think that it was a mix of both. Then Samuel began to wash my butt with one hand while he kept playing with my pussy. He pushed his finger just a little inside my backdoor and I cummed right there, on my brother’s hand, pushing my butt out and biting my knuckles to trying to have my moment silently.

I couldn’t however hide the look on my face as my orgasm struck. Samuel just continued washing me as if nothing was out of the ordinary, Richard was looking at me with a funny smirk and David ... he was just looking at me.

“She said you had her close that the day when you took her pussy pic.”

“Y ... Yes ... I recall her saying something, but ... I’ve never seen...”

“Now you have and the next time we bathe her and you’re here, you should try, it’s ... great.” I blushed, but I knew that somehow I would be waiting for that moment. My brothers were my brothers, but David ... we were not related, and I think that things seem less taboo with him. After some dog-play, I laid down between my two brothers on the couch while they talked. Their hands wandered over my body, that time without any secondary intention and I started to doze.

“ ... She was licking me,” I heard half asleep as the boys continued their banter.

“Yeah, she loves licking, she has a passion for feet.”

“Well ... N ... not my feet.”

“Then where?”

“I was changing and she licked my...”

“What!? She licked your what?”

“Damn! Ok, she licked my dick, ok? My underwear, but just where my cock was.”

“You lucky bastard!”

“Hey ... It was not my fault, trust me, I just ... was too shocked to react, maybe I should have stopped her.”

“And? What happened, I mean you ... finish?”

“Hell no! She just left. I’m afraid that I screwed up somehow.”

Laughs were heard all around. “Come on ... she did it on her own, it’s not like you told her to do it or something. Right?”

“Y ... Yeah...”

“I saw some videos, you know, guys and girls put some Nutella or sweet cream on them and let the dogs lick it off,” Richard said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.