I'm Lucky - Cover

I'm Lucky

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

Just an accident

89k followers, and some hundred messages.

I handed it to Cristina.

“Oh my; I ‘m sorry Nat” Sorry for what? I thought. She had just helped me... “Gregg gave me one contact, she’s coming soon, I hope she can manage this shit,” I said trying to comfort anyone, but myself in the first place.

Christine was ... a tiny... , maybe the word is a petite read-haired playful girl.

She hugged me in a way that gave the impression of knowing since ... always. I had forgotten that I was wearing a shirt, and I mean, only a shirt. She didn’t seem to care, and I wanted to be myself.

We went to the living room where my family was sitting. I wanted them to be part of anything.

After the introductions, she pulled a laptop out of his bag.

“Ok Natalia, what you want to do?” She asked once she had logged in my credentials on his laptop.

“Well, I’m not sure, I’m pretty new about this, I created those accounts just because one girl at school suggested me to.”

I was sitting there, between Nicholas and Samuel, the rest were sitting around, but Christy ... as she wanted me to call her was in front of me.

“The first option, you could just close those accounts and forget about the networks, the world would just keep moving.

The second option, add some content and try your best.

The third option, handing your accounts to me, I would take care of them, see how often and the content we add and forward you the messages I think are worth to be answered.

But, again, what you want to do, and I’m not talking about the accounts, but about the job.”

“Job?” Yes ... I guess I had a job.

“I don’t know, is not something I want to make a living from, maybe as an extra ... Right now I have my studies, and those come first.”

Both boys at my sides had their hands on me. Nick had his on my back and was rubbing slowly, while Samuel had his on my leg, squeezing from time to time in a comforting way. I smiled each one of them.

Ok, I think we will close all but Instagram nowadays is the best choice. We will add some content and I will run a script to filter the messages you should answer. If you reach 1.000.000 without much work, then, we meet again and rethink the situation. Seeing how the followers are increasing, I think it’s safe o assume that it’s going to stop in a couple of days unless you appear again in the media.

116k... 30k more than the first time I had checked.

He sorted my messages, and from the 300, I would have to check only 20.

We picked one of my ‘normal photos for my profile pic, and then, once Gregg sent us a few of theirs, she added 5 of them.

“If you see that things are too much let me know.” She said when she was about leaving. Then, I checked my e-mail, I had 5 new emails, I asked her to wait.

Those mail were from the MasterClass students, they were sending some of the pics they had taken.

“Ok ... maybe posting one or two of those is a good thing,” Christy said. And at the end, we posted one of each one of the kids that had sent me theirs.

Compared to the ones Gregg had sent me, those looked just amateur. But she said that if we added a text letting know that those had been down at Gregg’s Masterclass. And taken by school students would encourage other students to do the same, and show that I appreciated the kid’s efforts. She tagged the photographer’s profile when possible.

We agreed to keep things like they were, I would add more pics as I would get them, only one of each student. That would be fair for everyone.

Christy left, saying that she would keep an eye on the net and see if we needed to adjust the protocol. She used funny words.

I left the phone in my room, I would check the e-mail once a day, do the updates on the network and forget until next day.

I was Lucky for the big part of the remaining weekend, Sunday, the twins went out with friends. Usually, their friends would come home. But that weekend they thought that I would feel better without anyone who was not part of the family. I really loved them for that.

Everyone seemed busy or just doing something interesting, Nick working on his laptop, Cristina reading a new book that had caught her, and dad was at the little office we had at home. I decided to go with him.

He was there, shirt, shorts, and slippers, I crawled to his feet and one by one took off those, then, lied on his feet silently.

“Hey Lucky, bored without the twins?” He asked. I licked his ankle a couple of times, and he wiggled his foot. “That tickled, girl...” He said smiling and let his foot wander over my skin. I lied on my back, showing that I liked it and he kept his foot running over me while he worked on whatever he was into.

He was focused on his job because his foot moved freely, I knew dad.

The few times he had caressed Lucky, he had always avoided her female bits, not that time, his foot moved all over me, tummy, neck, breasts, arms, and legs. Even a few times I felt it on my pubic area. Each time his feet stopped, I moved a little, and he started again.

“You’re really enjoying this, don’t you?” He asked without looking me. I wiggled a little.

“Ok, up!” He said patting his lap. I slowly curled on his lap and found the right way to fit. I was learning.

One hand on the mouse, and the other running up and down my back.

“I love this one.” He said, I looked into the screen, and there, a picture of me.

The kids had sent me more and more photos, and I had shared them with my family.

Some of them were more a making-off product than anything else. On that one, I was there, stark naked and laughing about something. I didn’t remember be laughing, but obviously, I did.

I looked relaxed, same as if I had been fully clothed, except, that I didn’t laugh often, not before being Lucky. I could see why Dad liked the photo, it was natural, a happy girl, the fact that the girl was nude was not important.

Dad had his hand resting on my arm, his fingers lying on the side of my breast while he browsed through the rest of the photos.

“This one is beautiful, look your shape.” Yes, was a beautiful one, but I was enjoying the moment, being Lucky with Dad. He was relaxed and enjoying as much as I was.

With the boys, everything was slightly different, we also enjoyed, and were relaxed, but it was always some contained arousal. Maybe not that contained with Nick, since he had made me cum with his hands sometimes. But with Dad? No.

I couldn’t feel any erection, and I wouldn’t be annoyed feeling one, I knew that in any case, would have been just a physic reaction to naked flesh. But there wasn’t, and that made me love him much more.

“Lucky ... I’m sorry, but my legs are getting numb.” I heard him say, squeezing my buttock gently. I had been sleeping. I looked at him and smiled. Time to be Nat ... I thought, then, sat on his lap, wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. “I love you, Dad,” I said before standing. He smiled wide and nodded. “I love you too, Nat.”

Sunday night, right before sleep I checked the e-mail and the social networks, things had begun to slow down once I was close to 250.000 followers, I breathed relieved, just an ‘accident’ as Christy had told.

At school things were also in calm, some people approached, talked and asked me a few questions, but that was all. Cynthia was the only one that seemed still excited.

After school, I had my personal fight with William, but we did some advance on his studies and I was feeling satisfied.

During the week the magazine issue was released. I got an e-mail saying that I should get the sample issues by courier on Friday. I was getting also a lifetime subscription. They had included my profile as I’d requested as per Cinthia’s advice.

Fortunately being a fetish magazine made that things were not crazy, only Cynthia, who had been following me from real close seemed to notice, and day after day she was asking me to see the article.

“I told her that once I got the samples, she could come again.” She was a bit crazy and obsessed, but she was a nice girl, we were talking more and more about plenty of things and began to spend more time together.

We even made plans for that Saturday, go shopping. Trish would come with us. I needed more clothes, with Martha I had only got a few new outfits, and I was wearing them too often.

Friday night Gregg, Lynn, and David would come home at dinner.

Gregg wanted to talk about the second proposal and Cristina thought that was fair for them to come since we had gone to their place last time. I also had my own proposal to do to him.

So Friday evening they came, Gregg seemed pleased that one of his pics was in the living room.

“So, what are your plans for this Summer?” He said after dinner. I shrugged, I hadn’t any plans. “One week in Germany, all the family?”

Nick wasn’t there, but the twins jumped excitedly with the idea. We hadn’t traveled a lot, and going out of our country seemed good. “I have an expo, some of your photos will be exposed, and if you agree, we will be working a lot together during the next months.

He began to explain and show us some samples. Everything was kink and fetish, an expo about Maledom and such things, in the line of some of the pics we had done before. I trusted him and loved his job, sexy, exciting but nice and clean. Couldn’t see any problem, Dad again let others do the talk and at the end, we agreed.

“I’ve been talking with the magazine as you asked me to do. My personal opinion is that you shouldn’t accept it, they are planning a fetish expo and want you to be there. I’ve got the details and will e-mail them to you.”

I shook my head. “No need, you think I shouldn’t, I won’t.” He smiled. “Natalia ... I’m a photographer, not a manager.” I shook again. “I know, but I trust you.”

That settled the thing.

I asked David about the club, he said that things were going great, they were getting new members and the tickets for the first MasterClass had done 4.500, from those I would get 1.500. I told him to keep the money for the club, really, I hadn’t done it for the money but for the experience, and also I had been getting plenty of offers for photo sessions since then. If I wanted money, I could work it.

That gave me the chance for my proposal. A contest. Anyone getting the book could send us a limited quantity of photos, then, we chose a winner and that would be getting a personal MasterClass, I offered myself as the model, and Gregg agreed. Would be a shorter one, 4-6 hours, but would increase the sales.

Gregg had to talk with the book’s publisher, but he was sure that they would welcome any action that would increase the benefits.

We talked some more about business and then about other things, David went with the twins, I talked with Gregg and Lyn spent time with my parents.

I had four scheduled shootings with Gregg for the next three months, also the second Master Class and once the book was out and the contest period finished, we would work again together. Cynthia was going to die if she knew.

Saturday morning I went running with Trish and then went to the mall to meet Cynthia.

She had brought her younger sister, Sammy. She went same class as the twins, and I wondered why I’d never heard of her, she was cute, and outgoing, just like her sister.

Pegg with Richard and this one with Samuel ... Nicholas ... maybe Martha ... She was older than him but that could work. And what about me? With everyone, of course! Lucky would be with everyone.

We did shopping for 4 hours, only with one break to have an ice cream, I’ve got plenty of new clothes, jackets skirts tops shoes ... and surprisingly ... with friends.

Yes, was nice to have other girls to talk and joke about. Then we went to my house where I showed them the magazine. Cinthia went like crazy, well, and the rest of them.

“How could you stay there naked ... in the middle of everyone?” “It was hard at first, but then you stop thinking, it was fun, hearing the people talking.”

“And those outfits? they look wonderful!” I talked about Mark and Laura’s shop, told them that the collar I was wearing was made by them. When I told that I had a couple of things more from them, they wanted to see.

“That’s sexy!” Cinthya said. She had seen it the other day when I talked her about the magazine, but maybe she was feeling more comfortable with me.

“Can I try it?” She asked. And she did, with panties and bra, but I helped her into the outfit, she wasn’t my size, and it didn’t fit perfectly, but yes, she looked sexy.

I had seen myself in that, but watching someone else was different, I had worn things like that in public, at the sales event. Without underwear.

They had seen me ... like that ... I blushed, that’s the first time I realized how that people had seen me.

I had also another that was only the top, Trish and Sammy tried this, again with underwear. After some more time, they left for lunch. I looked the outfit on my bed.

What the hell!. “Cristina, can you help me?”

She did. Naked Lucky in a sexy outfit made of straps. The twin’s jaws dropped down when they saw me crawling in that.

Ok boys, when you stop drooling, set the table. That was the deal, Nat worked and helped at home, Lucky didn’t.

Folks left soon after lunch, cinema and dinner, David would come home with the twins, and Nicholas would be out again, spent out plenty of time lately, I wondered if he was with a girl.

I was napping on my dog’s bed when Richard warned me again about David coming.

“Do you think he’s going to tell someone?” I asked still on my bed, he shook. “He’s seen me naked already, so ... can I be lucky for some more?” The twins looked at each other and nodded.

“Yeah, it’s time that he meets lucky.”

Easy to say, but I was nervous, on my bed when I heard the door’s bell, David’s voice, steps.

“David, this is Lucky, Lucky, come and meet David!” His face was priceless, he looked at me and then to the twins, I crawled and sat at his feet.

“Let her sneeze you, then you can pet her.” He moved his hand, and I sneezed a few times before licking it.

“What’s this?” He asked. They had a seat and explained what happened once they left the day I broke.

“So, she’s like this? always?” He asked after my brother’s explanation.

“No, not always, just ... often, and when we’re alone, we’re trusting you a lot with this.” Said, Samuel. David nodded.

I was sitting in front of him, he leaned and pulled my hair out of my face.

“You’re a cute dog,” He said with a smile caressing my cheeks. I barked happily and licked his hand.

The twins showed him the tricks I knew and then we played with the ball for a while.

He was shy, and careful about where he put his hands. I was sure that we had made the right decision letting him know.

They played some video games while I lied down with them, Samuel’s hand was over me, and David joined him at some point. The first time he noticed his hand was on my butt he pulled it out and apologized. The twins looked at me, I was relaxed.

“Hey, is ok ... the rule is, When she’s a dog, you can do whatever you feel right doing to a dog.” Samuel said, putting his hand on my tummy and rubbing it until I was laying on my back.

David tentatively started to rub my tummy, avoiding to reach too high or too low. Samuel stroked my breast gently.

“Don’t think too much.” She loves being rubbed.

David caressed me for some more time, but still careful of where he was touching.

When he left he stroked my hair and patted my lower back. “Bye Lucky was nice to meet you.” He said.

Well, that was perfect, the boys could bring him home without me being forced back to be Nat.

Holy crap! I had forgotten asking him something had been in my mind.

I asked the boys to help me take off the straps outfit, put a shirt and went back to them.

“Was David going home?” I asked they both nodded. “Ok, can you give me his number?”

I had his home number, and also Gregg’s personal phone, but I wanted to ask him something and I wanted it to be a secret. The twins didn’t even ask for a reason. I waited until I knew he would be home.

“David?” “Natalia? S ... sorry if I did something wrong...” He said a bit nervous. “No, no ... you did great, what my brothers said was right, so nothing to worry about just wanted to ask you. How much do you charge for a photo session?” “Uh? Nothing I guess ... I’m just starting.” “Come on David ... Nancy showed me your work, anyway, I’m asking you for another kind of photo, so ... how much?” “What kind of photos?”

I explained him. Three weeks later was my father’s birthday. I knew he liked seeing my photos, but I also knew that he would love having some of a more ... dressed me. That was my plan. Just normal photos, cute and beautiful ones, but also, photos that he could show to his workmates and friends before feeling ashamed.

“What would you think of a trade?” He asked at the end. “What kind of trade?” “I do those photos and you model for me another day, just ... you know.” “Naked?” “Uh-uh.” He said. “Yeah, why not?” I said. “Cool! Ok, when do you want yours?” “My father’s birthday is in three weeks, I would love to have at least one printed.” “Yeah, I can fix that, I can use Dad’s equipment. So, where do you want them taken?” “I don’t know, maybe outside? is that possible?” “Yeah, sure ... city? or natural environment?” “Natural I guess.” Ok, I know the place. Next weekend?

We have the second Masterclass, remember? I will be probably too tired. “Ok, the one after?” “I’m with your dad, and he said would be a long one.”

Oh my, I was just realizing how busy my next weekends were going to be.

“Ok ... Tomorrow?” I thought. “Yes ... Tomorrows is fine.” “Ok, I will ask Nancy to ride us. What about 9 Am?” “Cool” Then I thought for a while. “Do you mind if I bring a friend?” “Yeah, sure, it’s your session.” “Ok! see you tomorrow. and Thank you ¨David.” “See you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.