I'm Lucky - Cover

I'm Lucky

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

Life’s Crazy

Next morning I woke up and went running before anyone had opened their eyes, I was surprised to find Trish at the door. Dressed and ready. I stopped there.

“Mind if I join you?” She asked. “Sure, the more the funnier,” I said.Half lie. I enjoyed my running moments, being alone, leaving your mind to race and not trying to control it, it was nice.

But surprisingly, I discovered that running with someone else could be also fun. One hour later we both had pushed ourselves. Running alone is not a challenge, doing it with her was a big one. She was in good shape, and not only handled to keep my rhythm, but from time to time she forced the pace making me sweat.

“You should join the school team,” I said at her house door.

“Yes ... I’m thinking, but I have plenty of work with my current classes. Not sure if I will have time.”

“If you ever need help with classes, let me know, ok?” I offered.

“Cool, so how often do you run?” I don’t know, 4,5 days? I don’t want it to be another work, so, I just run when I feel in the mood.

“Ok, if you ever feel in the mood, just give me a call, I’m fast getting ready.” I nodded. after that she went inside and I walked to my house.

Cristina was making breakfast, I offered help, but she wrinkled her nose. “Shower first,” She said.

I was in the shower when I heard someone knocking, any of the boys I thought.

“Come in,” I said. and heard the door open. “Are you sure?” I heard my dad. Well, there was no way back.

“Yes, just do your thing Dad, nothing you haven’t seen before.”

That was true, but something I hadn’t seen. An adult cock, maybe I had not the water as hot as I used too, but there, through the steam and the screen, I saw dad’s cock, not the detail, just a silhouette. Great! first real adult cock I see and it’s dad’s one.

I focused on my shower and heard him leaving. minutes later I was back in the kitchen, panties, and shirt, everyone had seen me naked, so, should that really matter?

Our folks had decided to go to the mall to spend the morning, we hadn’t gone out as a family since they had their honeymoon and that seemed a good idea.

30 minutes after breakfast we were in the car and riding there.

The trip was interesting, the twins were asking to invite Peg and maybe Trish after lunch, and then next Friday they wanted to bring friends home. Nicholas said that next weekend he wanted to go out with friends one evening. I realized that I hadn’t a plan, maybe I hadn’t changed as much as I thought.

“Are you coming later?” I messaged Trish. “I can’t, I have to take care or William, aunts are out. want to come?2 “Ok.”

“Dad, Trish can’t come, can I go to her place?” “Sure.” He said, and I almost felt him relieved, but ... why?

We stopped at the mall and split into two groups. Dad and the boys on one side, Cristina and I on the other. I hadn’t a clue about what we were doing when we headed into a lingerie shop.

I looked at her. “I’ve got some...” I said blushing. “You did, that’s for me, anyway, nothing you got can be compared to the things you find here. If you find something you like, just take it.”

The show was different to the one I had gone with Martha, smaller, and they had few things exposed. At the counter a young couple of about 20 some years. Cristina walked to them and I followed, from what I could catch from the conversation, they knew each other.

“Try those, Cris said the guy handing her package.” “Thanks, Mark, and maybe you have something for my daughter?” She said and then introduced me to them, Mike and Laura. This Last one stepped out of the counter and took some measures after asking me.

That day I had chosen one of the two casual dresses I had. She took my measures and then looked at my collar.

“We don’t work in white, but If you can change it for some other colors I think I have the right thing for you.” Then, she whispered something to the guy and he walked into the back of the shop.

He handed something to the girl and she asked me to follow her. the dressing rooms were different, without curtains, just a couple of stalls, Cristina was at one of them wearing something that seemed some leather panties.

“Take off your clothes and I’ll be back to help you,” Laura said, leaving the piece I had to try on one chair and walking to Cristina.

I pulled my dress over my head and was doubting about taking my underwear too.

“Let me show you something.” I heard her saying, and both of them walked away. I saw Cristina wearing a robe. “Mark! go and help Natalia, will you?”

“What! wait!” Too late, they were away and Mike was walking in where I was wearing only my underwear.

He looked at me briefly, smiled and took the harness. With expert hands, he made a ponytail with my hair and asked me to lift my arms.

Putting that thing was hell, as I was looking the piece it was all about straps, a mix of leather and elastic straps, attached to each other with metallic rings.

“Oh my, that’s perfect, you have the same measures than our mannequin.” His hands were moving fast and professionally, but I was getting a bit aroused by the situation. Being there, half naked and handled by a stranger guy.

“Ok, let me have a look.” He said and placed me in front of a full body mirror. The effect was amazing, all those straps. From the neck to my upper chest it had a spider web look, then, three straps went around my breasts.

At the height of my belly, another three in parallel forming a belt and joining in a central ring, then, two straps formed a triangle down. more and more straps formed shapes all over my body and everything ended in my tights.

“Of course the effect is different if you’re wearing something underneath like now, or if you’re not.” He added. My mind was blown.

Wearing nothing, everything would be exposed, breasts, crotch, butt, I would be clothed but naked at the same time, my whole body tangled about the idea.

“Oh my, that’s perfect!” I heard I had been too deep in my thoughts to notice Laura and Cristina. There were right there, Laura was covering her mouth with her hand and Cristina was smiling wide. Mike made me turn around.

“See? perfect fit, no adjustments needed, she could try anything we have and would fit just perfect.”

I was blushing with all that attention. “Wait a minute,” Laura said and ran out.

She was back with a camera, she took some photos of some details. “Don’t worry, just details, no one could recognize you, she said, then handed some more pieces to Mike. Please try those on.

Cristina left to try her own clothes, and then I had four hands trying those clothes on me. Both of them seemed excited and nodded in agreement piece after piece.

One hour later we were at the counter.

“We have a purpose for you,” Laura said looking at me.

Each last monthly Friday we have an evening private sale. It’s an event, just some loyal customers, we would like you to model some of our stuff that day. You can get good money for it, or take some pieces for free.

“Don’t worry, nobody will recognize you, you don’t have tattoos or something like that. And you would be wearing a mask. Mike? show her please.” Mark run into the back and in just some seconds was back.

“Here, let me help you.” He said and put a mask on my face, then, he pointed to a mirror.

The mask itself was a piece of art. that one covered my eyes and nose, I was able to breathe comfortably. It had a pattern carved into the leather. That was only one, and I could see more than five over the counter. Mark helped me to take it off.

“So? what do you say?” They asked. They seemed like a couple of kids on a candy store. I looked at Cristina, but I knew that I wanted to do it. The whole idea was exciting, wearing such clothes in public. She shrugged, but at the end, she talked.

“I think I can convince your father.” My eyes opened wide. “Oh my God, that’s perfect! ok, next Friday is your day then. We need you here around 7, we open doors around 8 and the sale ends at midnight, don’t worry, you will have breaks and time to rest.”

Cristina nodded again. “Sounds cool!” I could only say.

They packed the things Cristina and I had picked.

“That’s on our own, take it as an advance.” Cristina opened her eyes wide. “T ... That’s too much...” She said.

“On those evenings we make our big sales, don’t worry about that, and now that we have a live model, I’m sure we will be real busy fulfilling orders,” Mark said.

I hadn’t seen a single tag on the things we had got, but I could say that if they were doing those handmade, sure wasn’t cheap stuff.

We agreed to be there for the next sale and left the shop. Cristina told me to go and have a drink, so with our bags headed into a coffee. I asked for a tea and she had a black long coffee.

“Natalia, are you sure? I don’t want yourself to feel forced.” “I’m fine ... More than that ... the idea is...” “Thrilling?” She finished my sentence. I nodded. “I know what you mean.” She added.

“Ok, let’s keep it secret until I talk to your father, fine?” “Yes ... sure ... Are you sure you can convince him?” I asked. What if he said no.? She smiled. “Have some faith in me, If I could convince him to have Lucky at home, why I shouldn’t manage to convince him into getting a job? Especially one so well paid.”

“This stuff is really this expensive?” “In our bags, we have more than one thousand.” “W ... what?”

“Those two are artists, they sell over the world, internet, you know, they had a shop here, mostly to keep some real presence. But their business is not here, you’ve seen, we’ve been alone all the time.” I was still shocked.

“She held my hand, I don’t think your dad will come the sales day, but I’ll be there, with you at all times, ok?”

I smiled. “Thank you Cristina ... for everything.” She smiled and had a sip of her coffee.

The boys and dad arrived a bit later, and the drinks were followed by some ice cream.

We talked some, but my mind was stuck on next Friday, oh my, that was going to be a long week.

After the ice cream we went to buy some groceries, the twins went to play video games and the rest of us got everything we would need for the next two weeks. Then, together again we went to an Italian restaurant to have lunch before going back home.

The twins called Peg to came, and I went to Trish’s place.

Her cousin William opened the door.

“Hi, William,” I said. He looked at me for some seconds. “Trish, the neighbor girl!” He said yelling and left me there.

William is a weird guy, first, is difficult to guess his age, we know that he’s the same as my brothers, but he looks younger, he has a reputation of being sick often, but nobody knows if that’s the real reason for him to skip school really often.

Then, there is his personality, he doesn’t talk a lot, and when he does, he never looks at your eyes. That makes you feel really uncomfortable.

“Come in and wait just a minute, I’m in the shower.” I heard Trish. I walked in and closed the door. It’s a strange feeling when you go to your old house and find all the changes the new people have made.

The walls were of different color, and of course, all the furniture was new. I went to the living room, William was there, stuck on a video game and wearing only a pair of briefs. I wondered if he was like that when he opened the door and I just didn’t pay any attention.

After a while Trish came in, wrapped in a towel and with another one on her hair.

“Hi Natalia, want something to drink?” She said taking one can of soda for herself. “No thank you we just had lunch.” She dropped herself on the sofa and pointed another spot for me. I had a seat and looked at William. He had his eyes on his cousin, looking at her wasn’t difficult to know why.

The lower area of the towel had opened, she had her legs Indian style. I wasn’t sure how much he could see, but I was sitting next to her, and I was sure that he had more than a brief glimpse.

Without any shame, the boy adjusted his more than obvious erection on his briefs and went back to his game.

“So, what do you think?” She asked looking around the house. “Cool, it looks good,” I said, I had told her that I had been living in that house for years.

“Do you want a tour?” She said standing up, I nodded and followed her.

My old room was William’s room, and the two girls shared the one we had been using for guests. It was bigger than mine so was ok for the two of them.

She took off her towel and began to check for some clothes. “Nah, let’s go to uncle’s room.”

We walked there, and she took one of his uncle’s shirts, put it on and buttoned just the middle button. No underwear. I was looking at her.

“It’s fun to tease him, hey! wanna see something?”

We walked into Williams room and she opened his closet. After opening a box, she threw some magazines.

I took one of them. “Careful, some can be sticky” She laughed.

It was porn, I didn’t know that those still existed with internet and such, all the texts were in foreign language and the images were dark and dirty.

Girls tied and fucked, exposed, whipped and tortured. I dropped the magazine on the floor.

“Yup! that’s my dear cousin.” “And you like to tease him? Gosh, he’s dangerous!”

She shook her face. “Nope, those are just fantasies, he doesn’t have the will nor strength, you could call him a misogynist, he dreams on hurting girls, but he can’t, that’s why is so fun to tease him. Because his mind races dreaming about things he’s never to do. He’s the weakest person I’ve ever met, not only physically but mentally. If I wanted I could have him dancing on my hand”.

She seemed confident, but I wasn’t. She didn’t care to put the magazines back in place, instead, she walked out of the room and to her own.

“Wanna play a game?” She said I shrugged. “Is truth or dare, you can start asking me a question.”

“Ok ... why did you showed me your cousin’s porn?” I asked. She smiled. “I wanted to see your reaction...” she answered. “Uh?” I opened my eyes curious. “My turn, how is it, I mean, the dog thing? I saw you a couple of times some weeks ago, during evenings, and then that day at your garden. You were clothed, but you’re not at evenings.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.