I'm Lucky
Bye bye Lucky

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

I woke up and the boys were still sleeping, Yawned and stretched on my fours, a different but nice way to do it. That’s when I heard voices.

Our neighbor’s kid. They had a 14 years old boy, but it was weird since I thought to hear a couple of female voices.

Our neighbors were still young, about 30, and the kid was a total weird kid. I don’t think he was a bad boy. He was just weird.

I tried to avoid watching them, but my guess was that they were on one of the kid’s balcony.

I had lived in that house and knew that those balconies gave full access to our yard. I heard a bark, and then another.

I knew I should just stand up and let my brothers know, but instead, went to Nick and licked his hand until he woke up.

“What’s up, girl?” He asked, I pointed with my eyes to the neighbor’s house and he nodded.

Another bark and I was sure, those were female voices, but who was there? Nick reached my back and gave a gentle squeeze. “Relax, we’re not doing anything wrong.” He said.

At least I was dressed ... well, half dressed, I don’t think you could consider that bikini as clothes.

I lied close to my brother and he made as if he was sleeping again.

“Two girls, young, but can’t see William.” He said after a while.

William was our neighbor. The barks stopped, and the girls seemed to disappear, once the boys woke up we all headed back inside where I could take off my clothes before they washed me again.

That time the three of them, and not in turns, but the three of them had hands on me.

I knew that something was about to happen, and I knew that once I noticed that the hand between my legs was staying there longer than usual.

Two boys on my breasts, tummy, and back, a third one focused on my pussy, they were playing and toying me while I was trying to stay on fours.

Aroused, wet and embarrassed, I closed my eyes and enjoyed all those hands.

One minute and I was moaning, two minutes, and I was panting and pushing my pussy into my brother’s hand, three, and I was cumming again that week.

Then gave me some time to recover and did the actual washing. I noticed the three of them with noticeable hardons.

They had taken care of me, but who cared for them? I knew it was unfair, but how you suggest your brothers that would be fine helping them in such manner? I couldn’t, I would’ve loved it, but it was just too much.

We had nothing to do, so we played some more time, I tried to steal them a ball and they tried to avoid it.

Of course, they always won. But allowed me to get it from time to time. I was fighting Richard, he was over me and I was trying to reach his nose with my tongue.

We both froze when I reached him but instead of his nose, was his mouth. A few seconds before we knew how to react and we began to laugh. I licked him a few more times, and he licked me. It was ... sensual, feeling his tongue on my lips, tongue, and face.

I could understand Samuel cumming when I licked and sucked his feet.

After some good and long time, we were all exhausted.

“I love you, boys!” I said without thinking. Just something I was feeling.

Soon the three of them were over me, petting me everywhere and saying how much they loved their doggie.

The plans for our last evening on our own were simple.

Pizza and movie. I was allowed into the couch and curled over both the twin’s laps when the pizza guy arrived.

The feeling of having someone at the door while you’re naked was awesome, and I’m sure Richard noticed that I was excited because his hand went to rub my lower back. “It’s ok Lucky, I don’t think Nicholas will let him in.” He tried to calm me. But instead, the image became stronger. His hand reached my butt and then my pussy. “Horny bitch.” He said, using that word for the first time, well a female dog was a bitch, so not the wrong word, just sound a bit harsh.

Instead of pulling back his hand, his finger ran along my slit for a while, making me wetter. When he released my pussy and his hand went back to my back, I could feel my own wetness on his fingers.

Nick didn’t let the pizza guy in, and soon the pizzas were in the living room.

Some drinks were served and they began to eat, again, feeding me with some slices from time to time. Messy again, I ended with cheese and sauce all over.

I think I was more tired that I could realize because slept and woke up a few times during the movie. Again, the boys kept one or more hands over me, rubbing my skin,.

The few times I could reach one or another’s hand I gave it a few thank you licks, that still shocked them. It wasn’t the first time but their reactions were still funny and cute.

After the movie the boys took me out, I think we were all trying to make that day last longer, because after I had done my things the four of us were piled on the floor.

Such amazing feelings, our bodies together, hands, feets chests, heads, everything, I began to lick everything I could reach, then, suddenly they began to lick me back and we were deep into a tongues fight.

Being the minority I lose of course, or maybe that was a win-win situation, three tongues on me. They tasted my breasts, neck, ears, legs, and tummy. I gasped at the feeling of one tongue too close to my pussy and had to cross my legs. Not because I didn’t like the feeling, but because minutes ago I had peed in the yard and was feeling dirty.

“Why we don’t sleep together?” Richard suggested.

Everyone agreed, and I even wiggled my butt too. The boys placed their three mattresses on the floor and we piled on them again.

Officially it was bedtime, and I could be Nat again at any time, I just ... didn’t want to be that.

I heard the boys talking, there were lying one next to each other, and I had placed myself crossing the three of them. That was awesome, one was brushing my hair with his fingers, another was feeling my sides and a third one caressed my legs.

“Maybe we could send the folks out home for another trip”

“Yeah, as if ... you know mom was far from being happy about leaving us alone.”

“Well, but if they see that anything happened?”

“Richard ... look to us, is not that you can say that anything happened?” Nicholas said.

“Well, anything wrong I meant”

“We will still have some time before they arrive.”

“Wednesdays are the only day Nat makes it home before them,” Nick said, and I felt a gentle squeeze on my butt.

“What time they are coming?”

“Tomorrow? before lunch, I guess we all have to do some cleaning before.”

Samuel had moved his hands from my side to my breast, his finger was circling my nipple, probably unaware of what or why was doing it.

“So Nat ... are you feeling better?” Richard asked. I nodded, yes, I had been feeling great during that week, but at that same moment I was a bit depressed. He placed his hand in front of my mouth, his index had been running on my lips for a while and I began to lick it contently.

“I guess we’re going to sleep with lucky today, sounds like Nat’s not coming back.” He said.

“Just leave some water in the kitchen so she can have some,” Nick said. His hands moving up and down my legs and lower back.

The three of them slept right there, I can’t say it was comfortable, but it was nice, I had to wake up once to drink some water before going back to the pile. I woke up over three-morning woods but instead of feeling grossed out I thought about it as something natural.

Early in the morning, I could have gone running, but I chose not to. The sun was still down, 7 in the morning maybe. I crawled into the garden, a bit chilly to be naked but it was exciting. I went close to a bush and squatted down to pee.

Being naked outside during daylight was exciting, so after peeingwereI crawled around the yard for a while

That early no one should be around, it was Sunday, a day when people used to sleep longer, so I got shocked when I felt movement in our old house. I turned to see but only saw someone getting inside fast. That finished my morning crawling. I went inside, put a shirt on and began to make breakfast for everyone.

I felt a gentle smack on my naked butt. “Morning Nat. that smells awesome!” I turned around and kissed Richard’s cheek before he walked into the bathroom. One by one, the boys were waking up, and we all had breakfast together.

“What about spending the morning in the garden?” Richard said.

“Sorry to bug the fun, but we have to do some cleaning before they arrive,” Nicholas said.

I looked around. “Doesn’t look that bad.” I lied. the mattresses were still there, and while the house wasn’t a total mess, it lacked some deep cleaning.

“If we work hard we will have some spare time.” Insisted Nick, he was the authority, so we all agreed and after breakfast, we turned some music on and did some general cleaning.

“Nat, remember to put panties before folks came in,” Nick said.

I was on my fours trying to get something that had been stuck under the couch and totally forgot that the only thing I was wearing was a t-shirt, and not my longer one, only enough to cover my crotch if I was standing. I wiggled my butt and got a loud smack in return that made me whimper.

A couple hours later we had finished, I had put the bottoms of my bikini and everyone was in the yard getting some tan.

If the boys were topless why I shouldn’t? I had the top close to me, just in case our parents were back, but I hated not being able to wear just what I wanted to.

When they arrived we were inside, Nick and Richard were in the kitchen and I was lying on a sleeping Samuel’s lap. I had put a t-shirt so I wasn’t showing anything.

Once I heard the door, I woke up Samuel with a few licks on his face, the last licks I would be giving in a while. He smiled and yawned while I stood up.

“Hi! how was the trip?” Nick was already there asking our folks.

“Good ... more than good, and your week? any problem?”

“Nope, everything fine.” He said. The twins helped them with the travel bags and they sat at the kitchen’s table to give us some details about the trip. Both of them were suntanned and looking great.

“So Nat, did the boys caused any trouble?” Asked Cristina. My Stepmom.

“No, everything went smooth,” I said smiling. She looked at me for a while and then smiled back.

“Good! I need a shower!” She said and left the bathroom, Dad followed her so the four of us got things ready for lunch.

We had lunch altogether and then suggested them going to bed for a nap. They obliged, and at least we had some extra time for us. Adapting back to normal was going to be hard, I missed the blanket on the floor, but being there, with my brothers around was good on its way. We napped together, I was between the twins at the couch, and Nick alone on the sofa, our parents woke before us.

“Nat dear, why don’t you put some pants” I heard Cristina, I felt one hand on my butt, Richard’s. While we slept he had placed his hand there accidentally.

I stretched and went to do as told, putting a pair of shorts and the bikini top. Cristina hadn’t mentioned that, but I thought would be weird not doing it.

Once back, everyone was awake. One week before I would stay in my room or sit at the kitchen’s table if Dad insisted me being with the family. That day I wanted to be with the family, but doing what? I couldn’t be a dog, not anymore, we couldn’t cuddle or play.

The twins began to play a video game and I was tempted to join them, but I sucked at that, finally, I did what I was good at. Took one of my school books and read it while the family was hanging around.

The rest of the day was boring and somehow sad, we talked some, but most of the time everyone was on their own.

Next morning I went running early in the morning and once back, Cristina was making breakfast. I gave her a morning kiss and went to the shower. I hadn’t realized that she hadn’t seen my new clothes until I saw her face.

“You look different Natalia.” She said., only the clothes, my hair was also different. Nobody had said a word about it last day, but I guess that with morning light and new clothes, the change was too obvious.

“Yes, I thought a change could be good,” I said trying to know what she thought about it. She smiled at last. “Yes yes ... you look good.” She said, her eyes on my neck where I had my white collar.

We sat at the table and waited for the rest talking. “So, everything was ok?” She asked again. I nodded, “Yes we had fun, I think it was a great week.” I said.

“I’m glad ... I know sometimes must be difficult for you all.” She said, and I saw that maybe she was a bit suspicious.

“Just a matter of time, we have to get used, I think being alone helped us.”

“Good morning” I heard dad on my back, I hugged and kissed him, and he looked at me with a smile. “Good morning Nat.”

Dad was shirtless and wearing shorts, he used to leave last in the morning, so left the rest to shower and ... changed first.

We got faces from them when the boys appeared and we kissed and hugged each other, but they didn’t say a word.

We were waiting for the bus when two girls showed up.

“Hello!” One of them said, they were between the twins and my own age I guessed, for their looks was obvious that they were sisters. I remembered the two girls we heard a couple of days before.

“My name’s Trish, and she’s my sister, Peg, we’re your neighbors now.” She said looking at us as if waiting for a proper introduction.

None of the boys talked, so I did.

“Hi. I’m Natalia, those are my brothers, Nick, Richard, and Samuel. So, you’re living with William?” I said, William wasn’t there but it wasn’t usual. He skipped school more than not.

“Yes, we’re his cousins, we moved here last Friday and will stay here for one year at least.”

“Well, welcome to the neighborhood,” I said. Since Friday ... How much had they seen?

They would go to the same school as the twins. I had guessed wrong. Pegg the younger one was at the same school that they did, but Trish was one year older, and she was going to ours.

We stepped onto the bus and talked some more.

Their parents got split, and they lived with their mom. Then, she got work into another country but was unable to take care of them since she was going to work plenty of hours.

She sent them to her sister. Short story, but a common one during the crisis.

I told her our own story, she found it interesting, neighbors that became family.

I was waiting her to talk or ask about something she had seen, but she didn’t. Instead, she asked about school, teachers and such.

I showed her the principal’s office where she would get her schedule and information. After wishing her a good day I had to run to my first-morning class.

I met her again at lunch, she wasn’t alone, already had two girls and one boy sitting with her. I forced myself going there and asking her how was it going.

“Hi Natalia, good! I think I’m going to love this place.” I smiled and was about to leave when she offered me a seat.

I was introduced, I had seen everyone, but never talked with them, Trish loved to talk, and she had the kind of personality that made easy to like her.

Next two weeks were boring, the only remarkable thing was that we were getting closer to the new girls.

The twins seemed to like Peg and I found in Trish a friend.

More than that, the only time we had on our own was an hour or so on Wednesdays before Cristina arrived.

The second week, David came home with the boys, he had brought the photos as promised, at night I locked the door for the first time in weeks and checked them.

They were awesome! 3 Big prints, almost poster-sized, and then ten smaller ones, still bigger than usual photos, just the best sized to frame them. A shame that I couldn’t. My parents would never know about those pics.

I shared them with my brothers next weekend and we all agreed that we loved them. I sent Gregg a card thanking him for the photos and for his art.

Then, the third week our parents announced that next evening they would have dinner out and some friend’s house.

I guess the four of us felt the same, happiness ... would have some hours on our own, without parents, Lucky could be back at least for a while.

Friday evening we watched our folks leaving and waited for some minutes.

“Lucky, come here!” I heard Nick calling me, I almost tore my clothes off and dropped to my knees crawling there happily.

We were excited we had been missing that for almost a whole month.

Our parents had noticed some changes, of course, we had seen some suspicious looks and Cristina definitely didn’t like to see that her sons stepped into the bath while I was showering.

Of course with the steam and the screen, they couldn’t see a thing, and that was the only reason for what she didn’t make a total fuss.

My father seemed more open to the new relationship we had developed. He was happy that we were getting along, and if being a family meant having me in panties or just in brief clothes from time to time, he didn’t seem to care.

It was dark and they put the leash and walked me out. We spent there some time walking crawling and playing, the boys were laughing and I was barking happily when we stopped at the door.

Cristina and dad were there, big eyes and jaws dropped. I think we all went pale, and suddenly I felt the urge to get dressed.

They didn’t talk, not for some seconds at least.

“Everyone to your rooms, now!” Cristina said, and we all ran to our rooms knowing that we were in trouble.

I heard them calling Nick. I had put shorts and a t-shirt, that time with bra and panties. I looked at my bed, there was the leash. I still had my collar on,

I hadn’t taken it off since that week, and I thought, that even if they grounded me for my whole life, I would still wear it.

I was next, Cristina and dad were sitting at the kitchen’s table and told me to do the same.

“Now Nat, please, explain to us what happened, and we’re not talking only about today. We’re sure that things come from before, so, take your time, and keep in mind that we will ask the same to anyone.” My father said.

I decided to talk.

I only hid a few things, but for the rest, I told the truth, the photo session was one of the things I kept secret, also the evening with Nick’s friends, and the time the boys had made me cum.

But I told them about the crisis I had, and how things went from that moment.

They listened to my story and never interrupted, once I finished I was feeling exhausted and thirsty. It was already late when I was sent back to my room and Richard was called. I couldn’t sleep, so I stayed in bed until dad came to talk.

His smile gave me hope, he sat on my bed, kissed my forehead and told me to sleep, we would talk again in the morning.

Of course, I couldn’t sleep much that night, I was thinking the worst. They would send me back to Mom and problem solved, if that happened, I wasn’t sure about being able to survive.

Next morning everything started as always, Cristina at the kitchen making breakfast, Dad was in the yard, so I sat down.

“Good morning.” She said. I smiled and said the same. She offered me some juice and I accepted it.

Too normal for my taste, it seemed the calm that goes before the storm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.